Mrs Hinch #440 Mrs Hinch, still a _ _ _ _

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t Ronnie have his own toys to play with in his lounge in his home, asking for a friend🤔👍

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she’s trying to convince herself more than anyone else that he’s a male adonis and not the creepy little toad 🐸 man he is 😂
Yeah remember she said he looks so hard and like a tough guy or some such other twaddle, hard please I ask you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
3 different stories about Jamie in his grey joggers? Wow, slow news day! Personally I can't think of anything less appealing. I thought the only men who wore grey joggers were prison inmates and unemployed chavs. Oh, hang on ......... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All joking aside, as has been highlighted. If my fella posted about me in a skirt with such intention....backlash would be immense!!!

Reactions: 22
New Fred here guyshhhh
Warning may contain talk of Jamie’s ickle winky

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t understand this ‘trying for a boy/girl’ thing as if you’ve failed as a woman or your life can’t be complete if you don’t produce one of each, eventhough it’s dependent on the bloke what sex the baby is. Surely a baby is a blessing whoever pops out. Babies aren’t a commodity that you can order to fit in with your lifestyle (or Instagram), they are people. I’m not entirely sure of the science, maybe it’s coincidence but I feel once you’ve had 2 of the same sex, it’s less likely you’ll get the opposite sex next time of “trying” cos that’s just the way you as a couple react to each others eggs/sperm. Mr Sazz no 1 and 2 were both the third of three boys and knew they were ‘one last try for a girl’. I know I’ll get responses of people who had 4 boys then a girl or vice versa but why can’t we be happy with who arrives. Hinch is absolutely the wrong person to have a third baby in the hope it’s a girl
PS I have two boys and felt really lucky to get pregnant after an ectopic pregnancy in between which could have meant I couldn’t have a second baby 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.