Mrs Hinch #440 Mrs Hinch, still a _ _ _ _

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on her stories of her looking at shrimp dick 🤮🤮🤮 gross soph no one needs to know you’ve got a wet clam over it 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hinch is on ebay ordering a cod piece to fill out the gargoyles joggers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Keeping to the grey jogger topic, my OH is on meds that make him feel cold all the time so I wanted to buy him some fleecy joggers for indoor use only, found some nice (grey) ones in Sainsbury's and found the the sizing was conveniently given in chest size. Helpful! Even the lady working in the clothing section was baffled and unable to help me. So I bought his joggers in a size 42 chest 🤷‍♀️

Oh and Hinch remains a plagarising illiterate twit.
I'm that rare person that hates heat and finds it so uncomfortable - would it be in order to beg you to tell me, please please what meds is your beloved on?
To keep on topic, agreed that Hinch is a plagiarising illiterate that!

Reactions: 3
I feel like the grey jogger thing is to take the burn away from the sky advert so everyone thinks she’s hilarious 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread Suggestion :
Inchs grey joggers bump is ickle, anything to get the focus off Princess Pickle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
watching Rex holding his sister who is a few days old and Ronnie wasn’t allowed for months . The setup is so natural and Then we saw the cold stilted photos Hinch sent out after months of nothing. There’s a reason why SS is heading towards 5 million 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wasn't it this time last year thst she kept taking the piss out of inch for wearing shorts, so he went outside in his underpants? 🤢
Now it's 20 degrees and suddenly he's in grey joggers.
Ffs Sofa you need to keep track of your lies, maybe get a notebook. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread title

Inch’s package is little and smelly, Grinch can’t hide her envy of SS baby

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn't it this time last year thst she kept taking the piss out of inch for wearing shorts, so he went outside in his underpants? 🤢
Now it's 20 degrees and suddenly he's in grey joggers.
Ffs Sofa you need to keep track of your lies, maybe get a notebook. 😂
Don’t remind her, we’ll be ‘treated’ to him in his pants or grey joggers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😲 She’s trying for another baby!! The woman is delusional. She cannot cope with the two lovely boys she already has! Didn’t she mention earlier in her stories about getting Ronnie (rhymes with Lennie) a new big boys bed? I reckon he’ll be in Henry’s room, which leaves a nursery for the new baby. Watching this space…..🧐
Also, Inch in grey joggers = 🤮🐛

Reactions: 15
😲 She’s trying for another baby!! The woman is delusional. She cannot cope with the two lovely boys she already has! Didn’t she mention earlier in her stories about getting Ronnie (rhymes with Lennie) a new big boys bed? I reckon he’ll be in Henry’s room, which leaves a nursery for the new baby. Watching this space…..🧐
Also, Inch in grey joggers = 🤮🐛
Noooo!! Don’t forget she’s bought a great big farmhouse that she’s yet to announce

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Might just be me here but if I done that to my husband he would be mortified and feel so embarrassed. Personally I wouldn’t even dream of continuously trying to make out like my husband has a big package all over social media to 4 million bots. I personally actually find it quite disgusting she’s doing it, something in life are kept private for a bleeping reason!

Reactions: 13
This is all so her sheep can baaaa at how funny she is...and how Tattle will roll their eyes at how pathetic she is.
Soph doesn't want Jaymee, grey joggers or not. He gets nothing in that way from her, she's too self absorbed and he'll only be allowed near her when she wants the next baby. Because another baby gives her the perfect reason to move to the next huge house. I also don't think she would want a girl, she's the only female allowed in that relationship...Well, apart from Fiddle Fingers that is 🤣

Reactions: 8
Women tells her 4.1million insta followers that she wants to have sex with her husband. Repeatedly refers to his penis outline being visible through his clothing and makes statements to the fact that this arouses her.

Women films her dog having a poo and posts it to 4.1m Instagram followers for their viewing pleasure.

Woman films toddler aged child naked on the toilet and posts it online for 4.1m followers. Naked child photo is then shared and used for advertising purposes when companies use the photo on their profiles to shill their products.

WHY ARE THESE EVEN THINGS. And duck me I could obviously go on as these are just 3 things from the past couple of months but I actually have tit to be getting on with today.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Where’s fiddle fingers hiding, missed seeing her witchy face features recently

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.