Mrs Hinch #440 Mrs Hinch, still a _ _ _ _

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Winning thread title by @Jamiehinchnot šŸ„³
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit šŸ˜˜

The big news is Best Bubs forever has had Princess Pickle after giving birth in Pickle Cottage on her own birthday and doesnā€™t Soph just hate it.
Doing her usual OTT gushing over Stacey she took to her Instagram stories with a screen grab of her FaceTime conversation with mum and baby and calling them her ā€œdarling girlsā€. Sharing a photo of someone elseā€™s day old baby on an account with 4 million bots just after her own mum is weird enough, but MY darling girls? You have to wonder what Joe Swash thinks of auntie Soph and her cloying behaviour. She also added five dashes like she was alluding to the babyā€™s name with some weird game of wheel of fortune.
We donā€™t care if you know the babyā€™s name hun. I just hope it rhymes with Ronnie.
As usual with Sophie that wasnā€™t enough, she had to carry it on and post another ott message on Staceyā€™s gridpost. Telling the baby she loves her and she is already loved by millions. She is not loved by millions. Sheā€™s loved by her mum and dad and family and do you know what Soph thatā€™s enough for most people who donā€™t have this insatiable need like you to be adored by the whole bleeping world. Stop projecting your narcissism on to someone elseā€™s child.

Away from the Princess Pickle news Soph had a day of advertising and tit cooking again, she showed the full montage of her day out to Teshhhco to see her tat on their shelves and filmed herself and Jamie and Ron stocking up a trolley full of it even though sheā€™s already got it all. It was just a big ad and she pretended it was her dream come true to be in Tesco after they were closed to public. Letā€™s face it, anything where sheā€™s getting tit loads of cash for doing very little is her dream come true.
She did another ad for some Desenio art prints where she actually used some colour in Castle Greyskull and chose some blue to match her own range candles, two ads in one! Result! She also pretended sheā€™d invented the word Greige. A commonly used word in interiors and on Tattle.
Then she cooked up salmonella and spinach surprise for everyoneā€™s lunch, showed off that bloody baby caddy again and told her sheep to pay Ā£16 on amazon for some liquid talc you can get for about Ā£1 in Asda or Home Bargain.

Wednesday started with another filtered photo of Sophie with Lennie and a video to prove she letā€™s Ron play. Very good Soph, have a sticker for your chart. Luckily Ron selected the least messy activities. Not at all suspicious...
Then she did her go to attention seeking nasty trolls post and shared some licky bumbuminnit messages from her sheep including one from a supposed nursery nurse regarding Ronā€™s speech. Staceyā€™s getting too much attention so she needs to pretend people are bullying her children.
She also did yet another advert for her tesco range where she tried to pretend she designed the seersucker duvet sets sheā€™s selling despite the fact they are a complete rip off the matalan ones she was flogging for years and every shop on the planet stocks their own version of them.

No lunch recipe so far so everyone might have some hope of keeping their own lunch down šŸ‘

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 145
AD, AD, AD, AD, AD, AD, AD, AD, AD - How do her sheep not see through her? Everything these days is a bleeping AD!,
She is not a cleaning account - she doesn't clean, or show tips etc like she did when she made her account.
She isn't a parenting account because she hasn't a clue, she just squawks at her kids in a high pitched voice.
She isn't a cooking account, because well I don't need to explain why she isn't a cooking account :sick:
She isn't even a home account because her content is just all her bloody shite from her Tesco range that she wants to shift to make more money and the majority of her house is all gifted to her! She is honestly awful.

Great recap as always bunny šŸ˜‚ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 94

The big news is Best Bubs forever has had Princess Pickle after giving birth in Pickle Cottage on her own birthday and doesnā€™t Soph just hate it.
Doing her usual OTT gushing over Stacey she took to her Instagram stories with a screen grab of her FaceTime conversation with mum and baby and calling them her ā€œdarling girlsā€. Sharing a photo of someone elseā€™s day old baby on an account with 4 million bots just after her own mum is weird enough, but MY darling girls? You have to wonder what Joe Swash thinks of auntie Soph and her cloying behaviour. She also added five dashes like she was alluding to the babyā€™s name with some weird game of wheel of fortune.
We donā€™t care if you know the babyā€™s name hun. I just hope it rhymes with Ronnie.
As usual with Sophie that wasnā€™t enough, she had to carry it on and post another ott message on Staceyā€™s gridpost. Telling the baby she loves her and she is already loved by millions. She is not loved by millions. Sheā€™s loved by her mum and dad and family and do you know what Soph thatā€™s enough for most people who donā€™t have this insatiable need like you to be adored by the whole bleeping world. Stop projecting your narcissism on to someone elseā€™s child.

Away from the Princess Pickle news Soph had a day of advertising and tit cooking again, she showed the full montage of her day out to Teshhhco to see her tat on their shelves and filmed herself and Jamie and Ron stocking up a trolley full of it even though sheā€™s already got it all. It was just a big ad and she pretended it was her dream come true to be in Tesco after they were closed to public. Letā€™s face it, anything where sheā€™s getting tit loads of cash for doing very little is her dream come true.
She did another ad for some Desenio art prints where she actually used some colour in Castle Greyskull and chose some blue to match her own range candles, two ads in one! Result! She also pretended sheā€™d invented the word Greige. A commonly used word in interiors and on Tattle.
Then she cooked up salmonella and spinach surprise for everyoneā€™s lunch, showed off that bloody baby caddy again and told her sheep to pay Ā£16 on amazon for some liquid talc you can get for about Ā£1 in Asda or Home Bargain.

Wednesday started with another filtered photo of Sophie with Lennie and a video to prove she letā€™s Ron play. Very good Soph, have a sticker for your chart. Luckily Ron selected the least messy activities. Not at all suspicious...
Then she did her go to attention seeking nasty trolls post and shared some licky bumbuminnit messages from her sheep including one from a supposed nursery nurse regarding Ronā€™s speech. Staceyā€™s getting too much attention so she needs to pretend people are bullying her children.
She also did yet another advert for her tesco range where she tried to pretend she designed the seersucker duvet sets sheā€™s selling despite the fact they are a complete rip off the matalan ones she was flogging for years and every shop on the planet stocks their own version of them.

No lunch recipe so far so everyone might have some hope of keeping their own lunch down šŸ‘

ā€œVery good Soph, have a sticker for your chart.ā€

Smashing the recap again @Bunnykins šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Great recap bunnykuns šŸ‘šŸ‘ someone also pointed out on the last Fred. That when she was showing off the bedding, she said availablenin double, king and super king. But the bed she was showing it on was Henry's old single bed šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø duck sake nothing is the truth like is it šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Excellent recap @Bunnykins ! I like to envisage that Sopha also waits for your updates so she can remember all the lies and rubbish she's come out with. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Great recap!

I think if Stacey wants to rhyme with Rex she might go with Lexie and shorten it to lex šŸ¤” or Lilly like someone else said because of picklelilly šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
šŸ˜‚ same, do you reckon sheā€™s printing them out and putting them in her lists book as a diary entry ?
Remember when she made a scrap book of Ron's weaning journey (on the beg for a book deal or collab no doubt) she's probably got a scrap book called "Sophs tattle journey - my life of lies" and she prints out buns recaps and prit sticks them in, and uses her label maker to stick the Fred title at the top. Hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Take away Tessshhhco , stories with Ron Lon and Hen , revolting cookery (if you can actually go as far as calling it that šŸ¤®) and arts and crafts that look like they've been made by a primary school child and what is soph actually left with ???!! šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
She should've quit Instagram while she was ahead and could still be referred to as a cleaner and not the clueless desperate wannabe celeb/influencer she's become!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
....Oh perfect recap too @Bunnykins šŸ’ÆšŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Stacey comes on to gush about her baby and her sore nipples.

throwback to hinch farting and belching complaining about her sweatsā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Havenā€™t watched hinch for ages, but headed over to her stories to see what she was posting knowing that all eyes are on Stacey at the moment.

I get there and low and behold some ADs and a bloody trolling story about her kids.

What a sad calculated woman she is, but gotta keep the money and engagement rolling in somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Afternoon my friends! So I went back to London and I took a little trip through Essex and Maldonā€¦ really random route on our sat nav from Colchester after Iā€™d seen some friends and family and I drove past the sign for Tom Tit Lane and I laughed so hard I almost peeā€™d myself and Mr A had no idea why I was laughing and then it dawned on me why! Because of here you crunky snacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Guys my first thread title. I'm thank you...

An honour.

Fantastic recap as always too šŸ˜„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So she videos the bedding etc clearly showing itā€™s grey and white with the throws etcā€¦ then filters the duck out of it to make it cream? Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.