Mrs Hinch #440 Mrs Hinch, still a _ _ _ _

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on now ladies and gents cough shoppers give a lass a break and slow down I've been trying to keep up with the threads however for health reasons I have missed this thread and the previous one (all good in my hood now though) so I've missed the latest and previous threads. I have so many thoughts on what I have watched over the past few days all I'm seeing is a vulnerable woman who ended up dependant on others most probably due to her parents behaviours who now try to control her behaviours and pacify her instead of openly discussing with her how she is actually feeling inside her head she most definitely shows signs of confusion, elated mood I'm pretty sure my fellow trolls, we have all watched this rollercoaster she's on with this latest version of Sophie Rose,this isn't going to last very long, soon we'll all be watching Sopha. It's fascinating watching her but it's my guilty pleasure just now. I'm finding it uncomfortable at times but it's so interesting watching this pattern of behaviour. Anyway I need to sleep now. I will pop back in when I'm feeling up to it.
Btw You're my all on fire just now 🔥🔥🔥@Bunnykins I am looking forward to catching up with all your recaps ❤

Thanks to Grinch I’ve just put all of my husbands light grey joggers in the recycling. I just couldn’t ever look at him wearing them again after seeing her stories today 🤢 WTF is wrong with her, she’s like a witch on heat. Mind you, what’s in inch’s joggers is a ‘tend 🍆 anyway.
She's very excitable just now for sure and she'll be 100% acting like a witch in heat so you're right.

Reactions: 11
Keeping to the grey jogger topic, my OH is on meds that make him feel cold all the time so I wanted to buy him some fleecy joggers for indoor use only, found some nice (grey) ones in Sainsbury's and found the the sizing was conveniently given in chest size. Helpful! Even the lady working in the clothing section was baffled and unable to help me. So I bought his joggers in a size 42 chest 🤷‍♀️

Oh and Hinch remains a plagarising illiterate twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she going on about the grey joggers and then saying if you know you know. Is she implying all who’s slept with Jamie knows he has a tiny acorn so they should sympathise? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did everyone get their boilers fixed? 😁
God almighty Hinch, what’s going on ? I dread to see the stunt she will pull when SS announces the baby’s name!! Bad enough going on about joggers once never mind twice! I hope he gives his jimbob a good wash, maybe he’ll even use a sponge/loofah to wash this time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just looking at her stories makes me sick.. 🤢

Why is she trying to be relatable? I seen people posting about that on social media last year 😂 bit late soph.. and we really don’t need to know about inchs inch.

Reactions: 8
Gripe water🤔

We wrapped up warm and went conker hunting 🤔 i don't know about the rest of the UK but it was 20C here today🤔🤔
She'd need to wrap up warm though because her thermostat is constantly set at 25 degrees!

Reactions: 6
I woke up in a fowl mood but thought to myself “Atleast I’m not Sopha or a sheep” and I feel much more positive now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let’s hope Sophie got a shag last night and that’s the last we hear about Inch’s trouser maggot.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If a male influencer did something similar about a woman wearing something revealing, people wouldn’t think that was hilarious would they. Double bleeping standards sheep

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve just brought up my breakfast. She is desperate for the boaby but we dont want to see it you imbecile . I think after SS having the wee girl she is desperate for what she has

Reactions: 9
New thread tittle
Berating your husband on the gram
"Inch" or not he filled a pram!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so try hard cringe. That grey joggers thing has been doing the rounds on TikTok for ages now.

Is she trying to be a family account now, because I’m pretty sure gagging for James’s cheesy nob isn’t family friendly

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You know what’s more appealing?! Those cargo pants guysccchhh wear for work. Nothing more attractive that someone who works (not ‘tend work) for a living 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just remember though guys. The colour grey is the worst colour when men have a little dribble

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.