Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Settling down with my crunky snacks and healthy weight spaniel for Silent Witness.
Hoping insta stays off aaaalll night
Haha same

Is it ok if I ask you every 5 mins whats going on?

Im fucked now whatsapp’s down so no group chat

Reactions: 16
Haha same

Yes! I need to be busy, having a v bad few days so I can’t just sit and watch, I need to be scrolling at the same time so I’m here for the questions

Reactions: 9
Do you think she’ll do another Halloween shoot. I mean what the fuck was this all about?

Reactions: 39
Excellent recap, Bunnykins. Hinch is the gift that keeps on giving!

Reactions: 11
Haha same

I’m now 10 mins behind as my teenager appeared to actually talk to me! Can tell there’s no WhatsApp

Reactions: 17
where has anyone said anything bad about her kids?! Absolute bullshitters who just hate that their queen is not worshiped by everyone all of us root for Ronnie more then his own mum
To be honest, those kinds of comments are likely to bring people here to see what awful things we’ve said, so while they look, they can see what we actually say.

Reactions: 19
This is the nicest fred I’m on

Rebecca Lamb bit brutal. V personal.
SS bit gestapo if you breathe anyone else
Brummy Mummy funny but fierce

Hinch lovely well meaning bullshit spotting bestest fred
SS is a nightmare, you say you like a leaf and they’re all GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA HOW DARE YOU.

Reactions: 31
Is that her???
It is! She had a full day of getting ready for it and all it was for was that photo on her grid. I think Gleam told her Halloween was big and to do something and she came up with that rather than what she should have done with the interiors

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.