Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her "congrats" post is absolutely vile. Who the hell posts a congratulations with a picture of themself!? She's actually peaked this time hasn't she. Vile, self absorbed, jealous little cow.

Reactions: 37
Look at me! I knew first! I even know the name. I knew the name before anyone. I even knew before Stace my bestie 4eva knew herself!
Grow the duck up luv

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Has hinch got no mates? It’s weird to refer to someone you’ve known so short a time as your girls, so over the top and fake. Not like they were besties since school, odd women

Reactions: 29
Lol course youse facetime. Gotta keep the tend friendship up. Sad cunts. Imagine the baby fresh out your fanny and you think ooh I'll facetime bestie. My best friend of 18 year didn't even get a facetime til a good few hours afters, she got a quick text and a couple pics. I had family and my kids meeting their sibling first, like normal people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tesco didn't ask her to come to see her range fully stocked. Her range probably isn't selling well, hence why she's looking for engagement: invisible speech needs story and all the ads. She needs to drum up business.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“Congrats bubs love you to the moon amd back and blah bleeping blah blah blah” here’s a pic of myself though for content. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do I get a bingo for saying earlier she'd be on facetime to Stacey and screenshot so she could tell the world she knew first??? 😋🙏🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Telling that her comment is “you’re loved by millions already”. Who gives a tit? Not glad you’ve arrived safely. Your family longed for you so much. Your family love you so much. Like a bitter “millions love you”. I wish millions loved me. You know what i mean.

Thread suggestion: It sure trumps a few Smarties later…

💀 😂 (Forgot to quote you @HinchesSousChef)
Shall I take partial credit there 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Im not always a Ss fan believe me. She lies and manipulates as much as hinch. But her birth montage was lovely. Her children were all involved in meeting their sibling. Her photos show the emotion she has after giving birth. She’s got the baby on the boob - even if she doesn’t breastfeed whatever - she’s not afraid to show her newborn on her boob. Ahh I don’t know. Maybe im soft. But it sure trumps “a few smarties later”.
Oh it was a gorgeous montage, I won't lie!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That post she’s just done for Princess Pickle ewwww
I’m sorry she’s such a weirdo. Creepy oily little Soph. How can I make my friends baby all about me?
She gives me such Maleficent vibes 😂

601CC001-4A39-4AD1-AD16-BD34DB8C5BDC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Lol course youse facetime. Gotta keep the tend friendship up. Sad cunts. Imagine the baby fresh out your fanny and you think ooh I'll facetime bestie. My best friend of 18 year didn't even get a facetime til a good few hours afters, she got a quick text and a couple pics. I had family and my kids meeting their sibling first, like normal people.
But they are bestest bubs. Their tend friendship is so much more important than an actual friendship.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We all know that Stacey will be real and honest about her postpartum and breastfeeding struggles. Not wait 8 months later and release a book about it for sales 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tesco didn't ask her to come to see her range fully stocked. Her range probably isn't selling well, hence why she's looking for engagement: invisible speech needs story and all the ads. She needs to drum up business.
Haha probs didnt have to refill the shelves.
I have 3 tescos near me, two of them teaco extras with large clothing and homeware section. Ive never seen any of her range on display. Only time i did was in the back corner in clearance and her pillows were on sale for £2 and there were tons of them. Yet no one was buying them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.