Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m in Liverpool and mines 10pm?šŸ§
Our small Tesco is open until 10 on a Sunday but the superstores all shut at 4pm. M&S shuts at 5 but only because it opens an hour later. None of the big stores can trade for more than 6 hours on a Sunday.

Reactions: 5
Being 100% honest if I came here and saw over 400 threads about me saying what's said and most of it being what I consider accurate I'd delete my account. The fact she hasn't/doesn't speaks volumes about her faux anxiety...maybe there are occasions where she gets nervous ? But imo you have to have a thick skin to not only carry on regardless but she definitely baits tattler too. We're a convenient way for her to cry troll, suits her. What she needs to remember is the ppl who really are her fan base blindly follow her dangerous hacks etc so are hardly qualified to recognise a narcissist when in plain sight. Tattlers aren't the stereotype she wants to portray I've seen some extremely articulate posts here! We're just sick of her lies and manipulation especially since becoming a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Our small Tesco is open until 10 on a Sunday but the superstores all shut at 4pm. M&S shuts at 5 but only because it opens an hour later. None of the big stores can trade for more than 6 hours on a Sunday.
As part of some of the emergency covid measures, when lockdown lifted they allowed longer trading hours I.e. any shop can stay open until 10pm on a sunday. Not sure if this has been revokved yet, assume not as our shops are open until 10pm on a sunday as well (midlands)

But knowing hinch this was pre recorded in 2019 šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anxiety my arse!! She can go on a tannoy in a supermarket I cant listen back to a voicemail Ive left.
posting videos of kids with disabilities but she's hidden her own sons and covered it up for the last god knows how long like shes ashamed and now she's going to be the brave mother who speaks out. duck off im raging šŸ¤£

Im all for her ditching the filters and I like the fact she doesn't dip herself constantly in designer clothes and flaunts it.

Superstore? Or a tesco metro? Small Tescos maybe open until late but I doubt they have a fanboy system because the stores are small
*** tannoy pmsl

Reactions: 2
OMG poor Soph having to do that tannoy announcement in Tescccchhco guyzzz, her anxiety must have been through the roof! Bless her, she looks so nervous getting ready for the flocks of Hinchers that must usually be filling the aisles at 10pm on a Sunday night, just incase their heroine and saviour makes an appearance. I hope they had security there to save her from the stampede! PS Itā€™s spelt ā€˜tomorrowā€™ you twit, ā€˜Tomoā€™ is not a wordā€¦best selling awwwfurrrrrr *edited to addā€¦did she borrow that coat from her Mum!?View attachment 793422
Bianca is that you šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 2
trading laws prevent the big Tescos staying open past 4pm on a Sunday in England, I dunno if it applies rest of U.K.

notice to sheā€™s only confronting the speech needs? No mention towards the obvious stimming, melt downs and thereā€™s been clear indications thereā€™s some unmet sensory needs for Ron. Not diagnosing and never would on the clips but thereā€™s way more to Ronnie than ā€œinvisible speech needsā€ which is probably not the worst description for dld. Certainly wouldnā€™t make sense for someone awaiting an autism diagnosis. At this point Iā€™m wondering if sheā€™s just turned into doctor hinch. Anyone remember the last thread?

has one child with an additional needs: paediatrician
I mentioned my son in the last thread, he is very similar to Ron despite me trying my absolute best. I do sympathise because I am somewhat in denial that there's anything different about him other than a language delay, but he was under health visitor who now is referring him to paeds. It's hard, and I've worked with children with SEND for 10 years. I have dealt with lots of parents that have been in denial and always thought it was a bit silly as it didn't change who their child was etc, but now it's my own I do completely get it. If my child does have special needs, it could change his life forever. But I myself have raging ADHD so I don't know why I'm surprised I have a neurodiverse child šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh lookā€¦sheā€™s jumped on another baby go fund me cause.
Bit harsh - damned if she does, damned if she doesnā€™t. That poor mum of the baby whose story she shared, has literally been begging her and several other Insta-mums to share her story on their platforms bless her. Hinch and Solomon were two named in person, with the lady pleading with them to share so the petition theyā€™ve started will reach debate in parliament. Now I am not exactly a huge fan of Mrs Hinch BUT what on earth is she meant to do. As much as you all dislike her sheā€™s not the devil incarnate, from one mum to anotherā€¦from one human to another, it would be pretty impossible to not be moved to share the story on her platform. Surely this is a good thing right?! Even if you think itā€™s thin veiled and sheā€™s purely doing it for her own gains, the gains are also that the petition has been highlighted and, due to her extraordinarily large following, the numbers should go up. The other option is she doesnā€™t share it, one of you see that poor mother begging hinch to share her story and the plight of her baby, then I can only imagine the names and mud that would be slung in Hinchā€™s direction šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Itā€™s not the fact Ron may or may not have additional needs. Itā€™s her duplicity in ā€˜covering it upā€™ then blaming trolls for pointing out something isnā€™t right with the situation. I feel itā€™s no one elseā€™s business but in that case she either takes her kids off social media or is up front but doesnā€™t go into detail nor make up mad fibs šŸ¤„ Watching these so called celebs now through the lense of social media Iā€™m beginning to think narcissism is a pre requisite for showbiz. Plus if you can pass all the neuroticism down to your kids you get extra Ā£Ā£Ā£ šŸ˜• Itā€™s like profiting from negativity and seems a vicious cycle. Present ā€˜real lifeā€™ on social media cover up actual real life, get called out for it = Ā£Ā£Ā£ and repeat.

Reactions: 15
Being 100% honest if I came here and saw over 400 threads about me saying what's said and most of it being what I consider accurate I'd delete my account. The fact she hasn't/doesn't speaks volumes about her faux anxiety...maybe there are occasions where she gets nervous ? But imo you have to have a thick skin to not only carry on regardless but she definitely baits tattler too. We're a convenient way for her to cry troll, suits her. What she needs to remember is the ppl who really are her fan base blindly follow her dangerous hacks etc so are hardly qualified to recognise a narcissist when in plain sight. Tattlers aren't the stereotype she wants to portray I've seen some extremely articulate posts here! We're just sick of her lies and manipulation especially since becoming a mother.
That just shows what a complete narcissist she is!

Reactions: 8
Bit harsh - damned if she does, damned if she doesnā€™t. That poor mum of the baby whose story she shared, has literally been begging her and several other Insta-mums to share her story on their platforms bless her. Hinch and Solomon were two named in person, with the lady pleading with them to share so the petition theyā€™ve started will reach debate in parliament. Now I am not exactly a huge fan of Mrs Hinch BUT what on earth is she meant to do. As much as you all dislike her sheā€™s not the devil incarnate, from one mum to anotherā€¦from one human to another, it would be pretty impossible to not be moved to share the story on her platform. Surely this is a good thing right?! Even if you think itā€™s thin veiled and sheā€™s purely doing it for her own gains, the gains are also that the petition has been highlighted and, due to her extraordinarily large following, the numbers should go up. The other option is she doesnā€™t share it, one of you see that poor mother begging hinch to share her story and the plight of her baby, then I can only imagine the names and mud that would be slung in Hinchā€™s direction šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend but then at the same time I don't give a tit if i do - if you haven't clicked on Sophie only shares funds and stories for the ones who are i don't know the word, let's just say 'popular' at the minute. Azaylia, shared and spoken about everywhere, everyday, 247, massive news, hinch was all over it. Now she doesn't share or even acknowledge the foundation. Now this little girl Lexi, I've seen her all over the past couple of days, hinch would of seen other big celebrities share it, so ofcourse she did. Don't get me wrong I'm happy she's shared it, it's a really sad situation and I'll certainly be checking in on their page to see what's happening but Sophies platform could be used for the better by simply sharing 2 or 3 pages everyday, there's SO many families who aren't having their struggles heard. It's not all about who the biggest celebrities jump on.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Nice birthday message to SS there? Shame all you can hear all the way through it is her cackling
Also all the pictures are from like the 4 days theyā€™ve actually spent with one another šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™ll be jel when Staceys proper friends have loads of pics- probs why she posted it so early to make sure it doesnā€™t get lost in staceys inbox šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend but then at the same time I don't give a tit if i do - if you haven't clicked on Sophie only shares funds and stories for the ones who are i don't know the word, let's just say 'popular' at the minute. Azaylia, shared and spoken about everywhere, everyday, 247, massive news, hinch was all over it. Now she doesn't share or even acknowledge the foundation. Now this little girl Lexi, I've seen her all over the past couple of days, hinch would of seen other big celebrities share it, so ofcourse she did. Don't get me wrong I'm happy she's shared it, it's a really sad situation and I'll certainly be checking in on their page to see what's happening but Sophies platform could be used for the better by simply sharing 2 or 3 pages everyday, there's SO many families who aren't having their struggles heard. It's not all about who the biggest celebrities jump on.
Glad you knew what to say! Spot on Danielle x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
trading laws prevent the big Tescos staying open past 4pm on a Sunday in England, I dunno if it applies rest of U.K.

notice to sheā€™s only confronting the speech needs? No mention towards the obvious stimming, melt downs and thereā€™s been clear indications thereā€™s some unmet sensory needs for Ron. Not diagnosing and never would on the clips but thereā€™s way more to Ronnie than ā€œinvisible speech needsā€ which is probably not the worst description for dld. Certainly wouldnā€™t make sense for someone awaiting an autism diagnosis. At this point Iā€™m wondering if sheā€™s just turned into doctor hinch. Anyone remember the last thread?

has one child with an additional needs: paediatrician
Thatā€™s what I thought too, my local one is open until midnight everyday šŸ˜‚

Local? Is it a Tesco Extra ? OMG here I go again falling in the trap #tescoopeningtimesgate

Reactions: 3
Glad you knew what to say! Spot on Danielle x
I agree well done. 1000ā€™s of children need help daily, so is she going to do that with every child? No, only the children who are more in the public eye so she gets more praise.

Reactions: 18
I agree well done. 1000ā€™s of children need help daily, so is she going to do that with every child? No, only the children who are more in the public eye so she gets more praise.
In the years she's been present on Insta I can count on one hand the stories like this she's shared. I know she couldn't possibly share them all. But she cherry picks them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Local? Is it a Tesco Extra ? OMG here I go again falling in the trap #tescoopeningtimesgate
Iā€™ve just double checked timings itā€™s 10pm it shuts and itā€™s a superstore but Iā€™m in Scotland so thatā€™ll explain that lol. I donā€™t even shop in Tesco so I dunno why Iā€™m arsed šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.