Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
even though i would never dig a child out as every child deserve help, i bet ronnie don’t have to wait on waiting list like ours! best she’s praised bringing awareness, his seen very quick and she hasn’t got to fight for support like most of us would have too! i think the best thing she should do is deal with it private and take him of the gram! all about money and more followers! i think it’s so worrying how these so called reality stars or what ever she is would sell there own children just to be relevant and get rich! the internet is a dangerous place and yet they don’t care!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But….Freda said she “hasn’t had any work done fank yoooo” are you saying they’re both lying!? I am shook! (and very sarcastic). When you say “face package” are these all fillers or was anything surgical?
I am in fact saying they are both lying! I wouldn’t say I was a sheep but I did follow her at the time and was quite excited by it all, until she started denying she’d had anything done and I clocked onto all the other lies thanks to tattle. It was all filler, I’m almost certain Botox too can’t remember exactly but it was an unusually large amount of treatments done in one day for a first time client.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
trading laws prevent the big Tescos staying open past 4pm on a Sunday in England, I dunno if it applies rest of U.K.

notice to she’s only confronting the speech needs? No mention towards the obvious stimming, melt downs and there’s been clear indications there’s some unmet sensory needs for Ron. Not diagnosing and never would on the clips but there’s way more to Ronnie than “invisible speech needs” which is probably not the worst description for dld. Certainly wouldn’t make sense for someone awaiting an autism diagnosis. At this point I’m wondering if she’s just turned into doctor hinch. Anyone remember the last thread?

has one child with an additional needs: paediatrician

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Note✍🏼To✍🏼Self✍🏼Never going to tesco again if I dare hear her voice over the tannoy. Not even their club card can resolve this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I totally get invisible disibilities- I have two of my very own. But invisible speech isny one I’ve come across. I really hope she does MaKeaton with him- I know makaton as I worked in childcare for many years and it really helps pre speech and children with delayed speech. One of mine was profoundly deaf until he had a life changing op at age 3 and it was a godsend. It’s not hard to miss things with your child- my deaf ones speech was appalling and he used to ”speak” to nanny on the phone and then I’d translate because I understold him. he then started nursery and within two weeks they’d called me in and asked to take him for a hearing test and lo and behold he was deaf as a post. I felt SOOOO guilty but I was a working mum with babies a year apart and an older one. Despite being a highly qualified childcare professional and mum of 4 I’d missed it completely. The guilt was real but he is off to uni soon and is a strapping lad who never shuts up now! There is so much help out there. I hope she puts aside the “Mrs himch” persona and does right as “Ronnies mum Sophie“
Don’t feel guilty, I didn’t talk till I was 4, my hearing loss wasn’t picked up till I was 7. It took two years to get a diagnosis and hearing aids. It could have been a lot worse ❤❤❤

Reactions: 12
trading laws prevent the big Tescos staying open past 4pm on a Sunday in England, I dunno if it applies rest of U.K.

notice to she’s only confronting the speech needs? No mention towards the obvious stimming, melt downs and there’s been clear indications there’s some unmet sensory needs for Ron. Not diagnosing and never would on the clips but there’s way more to Ronnie than “invisible speech needs” which is probably not the worst description for dld. Certainly wouldn’t make sense for someone awaiting an autism diagnosis. At this point I’m wondering if she’s just turned into doctor hinch. Anyone remember the last thread?

has one child with an additional needs: paediatrician
I’m in Liverpool and mines 10pm?🧐

Reactions: 4
She makes me feel sick, she’s all about her self and she will never be able to give Ron 100% because of that.

She needs intensive therapy for her own issues before she’ll ever be able to care for them boys.

Ron’s speech announcement (if you can even call it that) and then BANG ad after ad.

I diddnt think it was possible for me to dislike her more than I already do, but here we are…

Reactions: 21
That’s what I thought too, my local one is open until midnight everyday 😂
Depends on the size of the store. Smaller shops like express or metro can stay open until late. But bigger shops like Extras have to close at 4pm on a Sunday due to trading laws. (Used to work at Tessssshcooooos) 😂
So Hinchy is either telling porkies pies or was tannoying to an empty shop (well apart from the nights crew)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nice birthday message to SS there? Shame all you can hear all the way through it is her cackling

Reactions: 13
But hinch. Your leopard print top was chucked on the floor in a staged mess. As if youd already worn it and got undressed on the landing so you didn’t wake the baby up when you got into bed late.
834D611A-4F69-436C-BDF0-FA6FF21A7D51.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Interesting post on the baby with FOP.

On the mum's page, she's put a saved story asking if her friends/family can set their amazon charity choice to benefit FOP.

Why not mention this Grinch?

Your shoppers could help so much and so quickly!

Reactions: 9
Anxiety my arse!! She can go on a tannoy in a supermarket I cant listen back to a voicemail Ive left.
posting videos of kids with disabilities but she's hidden her own sons and covered it up for the last god knows how long like shes ashamed and now she's going to be the brave mother who speaks out. duck off im raging 🤣

Im all for her ditching the filters and I like the fact she doesn't dip herself constantly in designer clothes and flaunts it.

I’m in Liverpool and mines 10pm?🧐
Superstore? Or a tesco metro? Small Tescos maybe open until late but I doubt they have a fanboy system because the stores are small

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
1) I thought she was shy - my arse
2) tesco closed at 4 - you knob
3) not sure proper celebs would be excited to work a tannoy at Tesco
4) come to think of if don’t think any celeb would be excited to sell tatty tracksuits And mugs at Tesco

Sainsburys wouldn’t tolerate this shite 🤣🤣🤣
I work at a Sainsbury’s & I reckon she’s going to be a recording regular advertising tannoy… and by god am I thankful I don’t work at teshcooooooo .. I think I’d have to shove potatoes in my ears to stop me from hearing guyzzzzzzz every 15 mins 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.