Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still can’t bring herself to say it, she’s skirting all around it, showing him to the world but isn’t adult enough to just say it.
I’m confused or missed something. Where did that post come from? Is she just generally talking but in regards to Ronnie or has he been diagnosed or they plan to get him diagnosed with something?

Reactions: 15
Well I’m glad she said SOMETHING. I don’t understand why she didn’t just say Ron is being assessed or is on the pathway etc. These are things her huns could be aware of for their children. To know there IS help out there! To know their messiah is going through this journey too. Instead she’s hinted there could be a diagnosis but she doesn’t want to label him.

Then rambled on about people judging, unfortunately they will always be the arseholes who comment on children having a “tantrum”. That’s where she needs to step up and tell them to mind their own bleeping buisness.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What the f is she talking about????? That makes no sense. You don't believe in labels but you believe in a diagnosis?
If Ronnie has autism, which I'm not beating round the bush, he probably has, then he's autistic. That's not a label you should shy away from, nor should you want to, that's who he is and he should be perfect no matter what. Not beaten down made out to be some spoilt brat like she always does.

She's kinda said what we all know, but kinda didn't but now she's fucked off til Monday. Why not just say yes Ronnie has additional needs and we're working on a diagnosis for him with professionals, we're all learning together and this is new for Jamie and I. At the minute there's talk about it possibly being this and this. I'll update you all further as we get more help and information, I want to use my platform for the good and help other parents out there.

Oh and no one come up to you and said its ok soph awwww shhh shh there there Soph 😴 and I don't believe anyone stared. You were somewhere where families and children go, they'll be PLENTY of tantrums or in Ronnies case, sensory overload causing a meltdown in Peppa pig world. No one with kids would stand and stare. bleeping shut your mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
I’m sorry but… she’s been saving this… saving it for a rainy day almost (in fact it’s been saved for emergency use of low engagement and relatability…fact)
What a cretin. It’s so transparent!

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Also if she does know Ron is on the spectrum she shouldn’t be announcing his “naughty tantrums” every time they go out 😡 for duck sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 111
I'm pretty sure they're not her words. I've been hanging around the SEN Parent Facebook pages long enough to have read all the memes and quotes. I think this has offended me more that anything she's ever done. Either be upfront and honest or keep the boy out of the spotlight. She's made it seem something to be whispered in hushed tones and it's all for attention for her. Whether or not he has autism he's clearly capable of much more non verbal communication and interaction than she'd ever shown before he met Peppa and George. Every other new path has failed so she's trying the special need Parent blogger now. She can f*@k right off!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I’m confused or missed something. Where did that post come from? Is she just generally talking but in regards to Ronnie or has he been diagnosed or they plan to get him diagnosed with something?
I think she’s finally admitting What most of us have suspected , and used real or fake women at Pepper pig world as a way of introducing the subjects of autism and speech delay👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 26
Does she not realise the problem is HER!
she shows her son to millions, says he can speak fine, is potty trained etc etc. This is what SHE is feeding to millions. All’s well. She constantly shows the ‘perfect’ family life. But when she realises that’s not cutting it with some of her shoppers, she pretends to be relatable, by fake yawning & filming it, messing up her home etc. She lies continuously that you can’t believe her. Not once has she written a truthful heartfelt message saying she was worried about her child. It’s all perfect as far as she’s concerned. Now she’s written this - which I don’t understand so goodness knows how the Hinchers are getting on with translating it! They must be very confused. Is she now going to use Ron’s development issues for a book, a way to gain publicity and support? I really hope not. She should remove both children from social media. Give them both the privacy they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
The more she drags it on the more I detest her.

She has the ability to put rumours to bed by just saying "he is just speech delayed" "he's been diagnosed with asd" "he is being evaluated"

Instead she's posts that pompous rant. I think she quite enjoys the speculation and being able to play the woe is me card.

She isn't speaking out or using her platform to help others and she isn't actually saying anything. Just alluding to many possibilities.

bleeping bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Also if she does know Ron is on the spectrum she shouldn’t be announcing his “naughty tantrums” every time they go out 😡 for duck sake!
I honestly think the penny has dropped and she’s realised that. I’m hoping so anyway🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm pretty sure they're not her words. I've been hanging around the SEN Parent Facebook pages long enough to have read all the memes and quotes. I think this has offended me more that anything she's ever done. Either be upfront and honest or keep the boy out of the spotlight. She's made it seem something to be whispered in hushed tones and it's all for attention for her. Whether or not he has autism he's clearly capable of much more non verbal communication and interaction than she'd ever shown before he met Peppa and George. Every other new path has failed so she's trying the special need Parent blogger now. She can f*@k right off!
Definitely not her words 😂 as you read it you can tell where she’s changed words to fit her own narrative. She’s an absolute joke of a woman.

Reactions: 36
Also interesting one of the sheep messages says their kid has 'breakdowns' and in her weird statement she also calls them 'breakdowns'.

Sending messages to ourselves again are we Soph?

Reactions: 36
I understand that Ronnie may be displaying signs of Autism but I also think it’s completely possible that his obvious delays are just due to crap parenting. Let’s face it old Sopha has not coped well at all since his birth. She has no idea how to interact with him and just shrieks words at him, mainly ‘Mamaaz’ due to her narcissistic nature. From day one she’s constantly had a phone shoved in his face instead of the face to face interaction Babies thrive on. Jim Bob I believe tries but most of his time is occupied pacifying his over grown Child of a Wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Ahhhhhh Tattle: teaching Grinch to parent since day 1 but she has read here since doomsday 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
To me she's more or less confirmed Ronnie is autistic, we've said it here since he was a very young baby, we all knew and so did she, it takes alot to come to terms with your child not being neurotypical....trust me I've been there, I just hope now she will allow him to access the supports that are there for his condition, she's testing the water before he gets a diagnosis but they have been told he is heading that way, I'm sure that's what she means

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh no she’s going to turn into an “additional needs mum instagrammer” now isn’t she so Ronnie will be exploited even more now as we all see his diagnosis journey. Poor lad

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
The more she drags it on the more I detest her.

She has the ability to put rumours to bed by just saying "he is just speech delayed" "he's been diagnosed with asd" "he is being evaluated"

Instead she's posts that pompous rant. I think she quite enjoys the speculation and being able to play the woe is me card.

She isn't speaking out or using her platform to help others and she isn't actually saying anything. Just alluding to many possibilities.

bleeping bleep.
Honestly. This.
I'm furious. She's disgusting, using her little boy and his journey for her gain. bleeping VILE

Reactions: 44
So now she shows the message mentioning autism but how many people does she have on her block list who have messaged her something similar? So Ron CANNOT talk perfectly well fankooo..

P.S it’s not just about the speech, as many others have pointed out there is a lot more indicating Ron may be on the spectrum than just speech.

let’s hope she’sfinally getting him the support

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.