Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course you you love iconic you’re the 3rd influencer I’ve seen to use them as an ad 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how Hinch is talking about this now after PTWM is talking about her 2nd daughter and her youngest son going thro testing.

Reactions: 13
So she uses Ron yet again this morning, then advertises make up that was filtered anyways, and now she's fucked off until tomorrow. What a tit show

Reactions: 22
I think it's now time, if there is any more important time, to concentrate on normal family life than thinking about £££'s in the bank. Instagram is such an artificial life but your family isnt. What child wants to grow up with a phone constantly in their face? Just spend time with him, give him time, toys and stop living this artifical instagram life. God give me strength, theres more to life than money and greed. It makes me so angry 🤬 Stop trying to sell your tat to continue this fake life and get on with parenting. Sorry, rant over. Just so artificial. Who feckin cares about the skincare routine etc 🤬 or maybe I'm behind the times🤬🤷‍♀️
Sadly, I think she’s addicted to the influencer life, as so many of them are. I cannot imagine anything worse than constantly thinking what you are going to share next and whether a photo is ‘grid-worthy’, nevermind getting caught up with inconsistencies in your pre-records. If she really wanted a lovely family life, she could walk away and have it but I don’t think there is a chance in hell that it’ll happen. She likes the fame and money too much.

Reactions: 30
She clearly loves a filter so it’s a shame she can’t find it in her heart to filter those boys completely out of her content! For crying out loud - give those innocent boys the chance to spend their childhood away from the public eye! The most BASIC parental instinct is to PROTECT!!! Awful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm more of a lurker these days, ex hincher too (shamefully)
I've come on to say, as a mother to an 11 year old with severe autism and profound learning difficulties, she has genuinely upset me.

She has been in denial for some time and even now is being very shameful about Ronnie's difficulties. Constantly making out he's a naughty child.

She could do so much good with her platform, highlight the red flags, speak out about the struggles. They are hard, I KNOW.

But stop skirting over the facts and embrace the cards you have been dealt.

Out of interest, does she follow any Autism/special needs pages? There is a whole community on IG which I am proud to be part of.

Over and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Aren’t there rules now for “influencers” who are advertising makeup products whilst using filters? And the filter on Lennie is ridiculous, why?!
DEA1AD72-88C3-46D1-AF2E-83E57293DCA9.png

• Angry
Reactions: 17
But what is invisible about speech needs ? Anyone watching or in his company can see he can't talk . There's nothing invisible about it . I think she's made up a new phrase off the back of hidden disabilities which indeed asd is

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So apparently Ronnie doesn’t speak perfectly well thankyou.
This will have been hard for her to admit as it doesn’t fit the Disney narrative.

You have to wonder though, I always noticed that my son got more developed after every new experience. What has poor Ron experienced apart from his colourless house and his mess free play?
We joined the National Trust in lockdowns just so we could have somewhere to go and walk away from other people.
He’s experienced trips to the dump lol poor Ron 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.