Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're a real mixed bag aren’t they!
Can’t believe how many people are saying it’s not a concern for a 2 year old to have no speech though 😔
Yeah I wondered if these are people that don’t follow her? Ok not forming sentences/conversing/using few words at 2 might be absolutely fine (mine didn’t speak till 3). But he doesn’t babble/make sounds you’d expect like mamama or dadada or single words on their own (discounting the ones she dubbed) so even if he might be totally verbal in a few years, you would still start investigations between 2-4 at some point to assist him

Reactions: 17
Has she changed the wording on charity post re invisible can’t see it. Now says language disorder.

Reactions: 4
He isn’t 2 anyway, we go by months ag his stage as they change so quick. He is about 30 months ish now so a lot different to 24 months

Reactions: 12
Oh god so now it’s confirmed really that vid of Ron saying “there” was fake as she has now confessed he can’t speak why do these sheep not see her cunty lies ???????

Reactions: 28
If you have to hike your track pants to your nipples you are not confident enough to be wearing crop top hinchy. At 31 id put the crop top in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Arghh bollocks! I actually really like that rope baskitt 🤨
Im sure someone else does something similar 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The clips of her and Lennie are cute but why does she need to filter them, he looked like a cartoon baby!!

Reactions: 11
My mother in law with my first child (I put a stop to it REAL bleeping quick so she rarely did with my other 2) used to say things like Ohhhh Where's GANDAD I'd be like GRANDAD GRRRRRRANDAD
Do you want some cisps, no cRisps
She had a proper baby voice and nothing winds me up more
Yep my MIL does the same and still does actually talk like a baby. She's also a narcissist

Reactions: 11
Does she not realise she's a pervs wet dream posting pics of the boys, seriously she needs to put the phone down and concentrate on the boys and their needs, I wonder if they have ever seen her without a phone attached to her person, life must be hell having to do it again, no! Do it again until she records the perfect take for her perfect insta life... honestly Soph get off social media and enjoy them while they are young... because it's hell when they turn into teenagers 😂

Reactions: 10
Feeling isolated and judged?? Well that's how most parents feel, unsure why Sopha is making such a big deal of it.

Interesting how her and PTWM are coming out with the same stuff at the same time......

Reactions: 10
I’m actually disgusted she uses the term “invisible special needs” instead of the real terms whether that’s AUTISM, HEARING LOSS, GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT DELAY or ASPERGES whatever it is, use it’s real term Sophie. They are not dirty terms.
Aspergers is being phased out. It’s autism xx

Reactions: 9
Just watched the fake, tend, con woman, I could go on 🤬 do her iconic ad with a fooking filter on. Isn't there a rule regulation thingy that you can't advertise make up/tutorial using a filter 🤔 she does not look like that, the only person she is fooling is herself.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.