Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see all that tit go flying when they are driving down the M25 😂 stupid witch.

Loads of undeclared ads again of her Teshco tat

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Lonnie sleeping on the floor tonight then as she’s already put the next to me crib in the camper 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All that stuff in the campervan could become a missile in the event of a crash. That scares the tit out of me. You shouldn't have any loose items in your vehicle really.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Even thought Stacey Solomon’s sister is called a walking corpse and a crackhead? Stacey’s thread is vicious about her sister
I don’t agree with those comments either, which is partly why I no longer comment over there x

Reactions: 12
I counted at least 6/7 undisclosed ads in that cleaning montage. She’s been doing this for long enough now she knows better

Reactions: 30
Bloody hell she's gone way ott for 2 nights. Wouldn't expect anything less tbh... The plant is just.... No words

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'Hinching' the bleeping motor home before they even set off. I thought I'd seen it all.
Until now. 🤯🤯 What an absolute whopper of a woman. If that's what she does for fun, bleeping hell. One corner turn and the crap will be flying all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How long are they going away for??? 😳 she has filled it with so much shite, as well as a load of chemicals in a small space by unnecessarily cleaning up for content purposes!!!🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 17
Why is she cleaning the sink in the campervan?? Is she going to be eating straight out of it?? What is the need for that it’s a new campervan and will have been cleaned right before she got it 😩
People are going to assume that campervan was dirty, not sure the company will appreciate that much.. 🤔

Reactions: 38
I really hope the campervan isn’t a freebie. She’s doing a tit job of advertising it so far!

Reactions: 19
the comments on Soph’s sister’s appearance are a bit harsh, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her body, rock the curves Queen 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle…
Lunch for Ron after both Quavers and Wotsits were mentioned here?!

C7CE7AE1-3BAC-4865-8469-F8B7AC807A8D.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg remember when her bestie SS decorated her motor home with fake plants and flowers -it was truly ridiculous! Maybe Hinch is going to do the same, but using products from her home range eg candles, cushions, bedding etc - it will be another way for her to sneakily advertise and also copy her mate. Just a possibility. She hasn’t done it yet 😂
Well now there’s a surprise. I think you deserve a BINGO for that post. It’s like home from
Home heaven help us I hope she’s not just going to sit and fester in it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Back to doing what she does best....cleaning already clean things 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.