Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't say my comment was about yours, I haven't even come across your comment. Just every single comment is banging about fuel when who cares really. It'll be their issue having go to 3 stations in a row to fill up fully and that's their business at end of the day, wouldn't have this issue if people stopped being so guilable. End of really. I'm only bothered that Ronnie is getting out and about, car or motorhome
I agree, because, to be fair to her (and I hate being fair to her 😂) she would have had this booked way before the media started terrifying people into panic buying anyway. You can blame her for a lot of things, but this ain’t one of them in my opinion!

Reactions: 12
Think they’re off to Paultons Park tomorrow where Peppa pig world is- right by me. My friend works there and there’s been a lot of talk about her coming so I imagine it’s a gifted trip. Motorhome is baffling though, plenty of cheap, cheerful and kid friendly hotels near by!
Sopha is famous don’t you know? Far too famous to stay in hotels where she can get recognised 🙄

She’s one walking contradiction. Earlier videos she was suggesting going to local museums because they were hit hard during lockdown. Guess that doesn’t include local family run hotels near to attractions.

Reactions: 14
Im just looking forward to the delights she’ll knock up in the kitchen.

I can’t really knock her as my first meal over 30 years ago in a tiny caravan in a lay-by in Austria was mash pie and beans 😂

Reactions: 11
Mind they were gonna buy a beach hut - after spending a few hours in one. So relatable.

Reactions: 10
Here she is again copying her bestie. I found this one of the main reasons I began to dislike her. Trains...and a camper van.
Sophie, get A your own life Hunnay!!!! She is a very sick puppy. And newborn baby, where...has she dropped a secret sprog???
Got hols booked myself and certainly don’t look down on anyone. Just think it’s tone deaf and selfish at this present moment in time. We can deffo agree to disagree, last thing I want is to argue with a fellow “nusty trooooollll” let’s get back to how much of a test she is in general 👍🏼
As others have said this is probably a Pre record for weeks ago anyway🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
How old is Lennie now? If he's over 6 weeks he is not a newborn, simply a baby
🙄 Stop being so dramatic soph

Reactions: 13
Think they’re off to Paultons Park tomorrow where Peppa pig world is- right by me. My friend works there and there’s been a lot of talk about her coming so I imagine it’s a gifted trip. Motorhome is baffling though, plenty of cheap, cheerful and kid friendly hotels near by!
I bloody love peppa pig world/paultons park think I enjoyed it more than the kids! maybe trying out the holiday home before they buy one if I had the money I would buy one or a vw camper love them

Reactions: 1
You can't beat a simple walk can you? ♥ Earlier this year a dog of Henry's breed nearly knocked me off my feet on our woodland walk, he or she was SO energetic. Absolutely stunning, proper full of life. It's absolutely disgraceful how Henry is treat 💔
I recently took my dog to the vet for a general health and weight check. The vet told me she was slightly “chubbier” than he’d like because he couldn’t feel her ribs very well. She’s a shiba inu so bearing in mind she has a thick undercoat. She’s walked daily, is very energetic and fed a good quality food that is weighed out. I’m not worried and neither is the vet but it made me think how overweight Henry must be and how she hasn’t made any effort with trying to make him lose weight. A dog isn’t just for cuddles and the gram. Their health is also our responsibility 🙄

How old is Lennie now? If he's over 6 weeks he is not a newborn, simply a baby
🙄 Stop being so dramatic soph
He’s over 4 months old 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it the organised mum method? She’s brilliant and so lovely. I got her journal yesterday. Apparently when hinch first came out loads of her hincers verbally attacked her coz I think she said something about not mixing chemicals or something like that. She appealed to hinch to basically control her army and hinch just ignored her.
That's true hinch totally ignored it. Gemma was getting so much crap despite not saying hinch she just warned about mixing zofolora etc. It was around then I saw sense re hinch

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure why we are so hung up on her being relatable. She’s not and her Hinchers don’t care. She’s spent the last 18 months spending an awful amount of money when so many of her hincers were probably furloughed or made redundant and they didn’t care. If she moved to a massive mansion in Beverly Hills they would be saying how it couldn’t have happened to a better person and continue buying all the tit she peddles. I don’t know why her Hinchers are so obsessed with her but there is literally nothing she can do that will turn them off her. She could literally drop kick Henry and they would find some way to make her the anxiety ridden victim.
I watched a film like night about Charles Manson and his cult , definitely similarities 🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Strange how she's showing content of her new book, revealing a hired motorhome for a holiday. All around the time SS is due 🤔

Reactions: 18
Another cleaning account I follow is doing a big giveaway with scrub daddy that includes a £250 voucher for The Range, why doesn’t she ever do these?
She gives her followers nothing! Stingey witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s no way on God’s Earth that Hinch will cope in such a tiny space with those two children. No way at all. That’ll be used to drive to five star hotels with child care services, if not Jamie will have to drop her off at the nearest psych ward for a Tranq shot because she will not be able to deal with them both in a space that size.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.