Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody just done? Like fully done? What is the point? She’s the most disgusting, wasteful, vain, useless piece of nonsense on Instagram. Tend anxiety and depression to turn round and boom! New empty book. Which the stupid morons lap up while kissing her arse with £14. Today. Sends that poor kid up the bleeping tip. Again. And makes sure it’s actually a bloody advert. “Hey Ron doesn’t matter if you get glass in your foot and it may get infected, or you fall down those rickety steps. Just make sure you’ve got Mumaazzzz name to camera” Probably throwing her tend up cycling away too.
And then that bleeping prick, JimBobNoJobNoKnobBumBumInnitJugs, brings out the ticket master envelope. A pressie bought with his wife’s own cash probably lol. And then there’s this holiday she’s going on, spotted in her empty book for her empty head. I don’t hate anyone but my god those pair of pricks are coming close. Can you tell I'm
I’m a foul mood today 🤯
Jimbobnojobnoknobbumbuminnitjugs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 harder to say than supercalifragilisticexpealidocious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This freebies been a long time coming,she was hinting way back.
Who else can't wait for the catalogue of calamities🙄
Ma and pa must surely be tagging along in their own one.@Pepsi,am I right in thinking it takes 2 grownups to "dock"one of these?
Yes. One person driving and the other one as a ‘banksman’ (to watch the reversing). That should be a laugh if it’s just Inch & Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair it hasn’t been kind to a lot of people.

Commenting on Hinch’s lies and many filtered faces is fair game as she puts herself out there in the public eye, but her sister didn’t ask for this x
Don't be so quick to defend that vile woman.

She's bullied other cleaning accounts, written awful replies to people calling her twit of a sister out, and is the admin for the official Hinch fb page (that Soph insists isn't official, but is the only one she posts on).

As admin she's been a bully there too along with her awful mother. She might not have asked for it like her nob of a sister did, but her and her mum facilitate Hinchs lies and are fully in on the game

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
It is her.
She’s a horrible person. Massive bully in the early days of the Hinch Facebook group. It’s just karma that people are inevitably speaking about how she looks different now. Can’t feel any sympathy for her. Vile, just like her sister

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Don't be so quick to defend that vile woman.

She's bullied other cleaning accounts, written awful replies to people calling her twit of a sister out, and is the admin for the official Hinch fb page (that Soph insists isn't official, but is the only one she posts on).

As admin she's been a bully there too along with her awful mother. She might not have asked for it like her nob of a sister did, but her and her mum facilitate Hinchs lies and are fully in on the game
yeah soph, sam and Freda are horrid nasty bullies, they get that all from Freda bulldog looking witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s a horrible person. Massive bully in the early days of the Hinch Facebook group. It’s just karma that people are inevitably speaking about how she looks different now. Can’t feel any sympathy for her. Vile, just like her sister
I'm not getting the double standards. Ma is slagged off all the time about how she looks, so it can be argued she didn't ask for it.
Her Dad is picked on as well, so are her so called kids.
Even Lon has got it with people laughing that he looks like concorde nose Inch!
Dare to say that her evil witch of a sister got a bit fat and that's out of order 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is she cleaning the sink in the campervan?? Is she going to be eating straight out of it?? What is the need for that it’s a new campervan and will have been cleaned right before she got it 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Saying things about how different she looks yeah fair enough, the banter we all have about hinch yeah ok, but body shaming another is and NEVER will be ok, even if they are awful people, it's bleeping disgusting and I'm embarrassed for anyone who thinks body shaming is ok, that's being a bully. Pot. Kettle. Black.
It's not body shaming to say that lockdown hasn't been kind to her - it's fact.

You could argue that its discriminatory to dismiss Hinchs MH, or body shaming when she's tall and slim and is called skeletal. I'm tall and slim and don't take offence, I've got huge feet and don't take offence.

To suddenly change that because its Sam and its noted that's she put on weight is double standards

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched a film like night about Charles Manson and his cult , definitely similarities 🤔😂😂😂
Oh yeah they are definitely cult like. There is a thing on Netflix I think called explained and there is one about cults. Hinch and her hincers fit the bill. She can definitely get them to do whatever she wants them to do.

Reactions: 9
Finally catching up..
So they're all in the motor home, on the drive, watching Sopha scrub her sink, What the actual duck.
Can see it now, they'll be like the Dingles on tour 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm not getting the double standards. Ma is slagged off all the time about how she looks, so it can be argued she didn't ask for it.
Dare to say that her evil witch of a sister got a bit fat and that's out of order 🙄
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone body shaming Hinch on here.
Any comments about her appearance are to say how sad it is that she feels the need to edit herself so much, and to say how much more healthy she looks when we actually see a ‘real’ photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly. Hinch has shown her on her page, so she’s fair game. Only the children are off limits because they don’t have the voice to say “don’t post that”. I wouldn’t want myself shown to “4million” people. The sister is a horrible witch. I’d be saying that whether she were fat or thin. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes and he also stimmed with his fingers. I've got autism so I can spot the signs in others!
Was that when he patted his stomach or sort of wafted his hands in front of his stomach? I worked as a 1:1 with a little girl on the very severe end of the spectrum, she wasn’t yet diagnosed but it was being assessed and hers was a lot more full on in terms of “signs” and behaviours.
I really hope she isn’t ashamed of him or embarrassed or something if he really does have Autism. Can you imagine the good she could do for raising awareness of having children with Autism and learning differences. The diagnosis process and everything.
Though that could only be done if she joined the real world, and pulled her head out of her ass which I don’t think will ever happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly. Hinch has shown her on her page, so she’s fair game. Only the children are off limits because they don’t have the voice to say “don’t post that”. I wouldn’t want myself shown to “4million” people. The sister is a horrible witch. I’d be saying that whether she were fat or thin. 😂
Exactly, thats a comment on her personality and behaviour that she chooses, whereas her body is just her body.

Reactions: 2
Can we all agree to disagree and move on?

Can’t wait to see what jus roll delights Soph cooks in that campervan kitchen…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s the name of the website where you can rewatch old stories? I’m catching up on old threads and I missed the dubbed tickling Ronnie video. If not does anyone have it?

Reactions: 1
I’m not defending her whatsoever. I just don’t think comments on her appearance are necessary on a thread about her sister x
Even thought Stacey Solomon’s sister is called a walking corpse and a crackhead? Stacey’s thread is vicious about her sister

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.