Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, last night I dreamt she was off her tits at a family party I was at (I know. I don’t get it) and I called her out for being a massive druggy. Her dad started strangling me and her niece was rodding me from the corner of the room. And Sof got a hold of my Instagram name (???) and called me out to her followers calling me mean 😭😭😭😭 hahah wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stacey has really done her dirty with this picture 🤣🤣 she may have forgotten to chisel her face, but the nostrils are still a miss! 🤣🤣

View attachment 767156
I think Sophie, God forgive me, looks lovely in this picture, Stacey and her cling on sister on the other hand do not. She has no need to constantly alter her pictures. She still a knob though

Reactions: 19
This kind of patronising bullshit really grinds my gears. The NHS is so understaffed and nurses are at breaking point. The last pissing thing I want to do after 14 hours of being on my feet is stand in front of a mirror and tell myself I'm incredible; when I physically and mentally cannot give the care and attention to my patients. I love my job and I doubt I could do anything else but somedays, most days infact I feel utterly useless and pathetic.

Grow up Sophie Hinchliffe. The world isn't all cleaning and bingo 🤮🤮🤮
I'm a nurse too and felt exactly the same about her posting her patronising twaddle in Instagram. Sad thing is she probably is too thick to even realise how patronising she is being.

Reactions: 21
You can see her throw those purple things on the table in that label woman's story and that act like she's dropped them...attention seeking moron!
Oh my goodness yes I just watched again, initially I thought she was counting them into her thumb and forefinger as that would be quite easy to lose a grip off but read your comment watched again and she counts them into a cupped hand then launches them!! How odd!

Reactions: 16
I think Sophie, God forgive me, looks lovely in this picture, Stacey and her cling on sister on the other hand do not. She has no need to constantly alter her pictures. She still a knob though
I meant Stacey has done hinch dirty 🥰 I know SS has not reason to alter. Apologies if it wasn’t clear

Reactions: 5
This kind of patronising bullshit really grinds my gears. The NHS is so understaffed and nurses are at breaking point. The last pissing thing I want to do after 14 hours of being on my feet is stand in front of a mirror and tell myself I'm incredible; when I physically and mentally cannot give the care and attention to my patients. I love my job and I doubt I could do anything else but somedays, most days infact I feel utterly useless and pathetic.

Grow up Sophie Hinchliffe. The world isn't all cleaning and bingo 🤮🤮🤮
not a nhs but my main line of work is the nhs seriously, this stuff annoys me so much! I don’t like any influencers patronising us with this “you go girl” mentality. Just annoying when we actually have worked hard to get where we are,still work hard with constant retraining and idiots like that who took the piss Through the whole pandemic think a sickly sweet quote Is helpful ? I tell you what would be helpful, her getting her backside off ig and paying attention to her son displaying several red flags of a disorder and then perhaps saving me work years down the line working with teens totally fed up with their parents who treated them like dolls to sell for likes! Go safeguard your child and give him a private life hunnay, it’ll be us fixing his trust issues down the line when he works out what you do!

Reactions: 23
I meant Stacey has done hinch dirty 🥰 I know SS has not reason to alter. Apologies if it wasn’t clear
Oh no I get what you meant. I meant Hinch has no need to keep altering her own photos, just read back what i put and it doesn't read how I meant it 😂.

Reactions: 4
I don't begrudge any parent for going out. Shes at home all day and the kids are probably asleep before she leaves the house. I worked five nights a week when mine were little and sometimes weekends as overtime, by the time mine got in from school and I left for work, I hardly saw them. It saved us paying for a childminder after school and holidays and once my youngest started primary I moved to days. If she did more with them when she's at home then she'd be moaned about less.

Reactions: 18
Oh my goodness yes I just watched again, initially I thought she was counting them into her thumb and forefinger as that would be quite easy to lose a grip off but read your comment watched again and she counts them into a cupped hand then launches them!! How odd!
This was so sad! She threw them to grab the attention then looked at the camera, such an attention bleep

Reactions: 24
It’s so weird when you look back at her old posts. She’s changed so much. It was very focused on hinching and checking in on the hinchers. Almost like a letter on each post.
6230C83D-88B0-4531-94B7-3E9049C98DEF.png

Reactions: 4
What I want to know is how she found time to supposedly mess about with mouldy wreaths & mop pumpkins, have her cousins & their babies over for a play date AND go to bingo as a hopalong with BFF and her sister all in one day when she always talks about not having enough time? Hun, you never spent any of your day with your children who should be the MOST important part of your life. She needs a bloody reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What a weirdo Hinch is! She’s such an attention seeker. What was the point in throwing those purple counters. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’ve got two kids. 19’months between them. We don’t have family help. The 2.5 year old is still breastfed to sleep at night. The 4 year old is golden but because the small age gap between them I’ve struggled to see anyone. I’ve not seen my best friend for 3 years. Yep 3 years. Covid has played a part but it’s mostly due to having young children. I’ve not been out for drinks. Not gone out for meals. Not gone to the theatre. Not gone on a date with my partner. Nothing for 4 years. Nothing.
it’s the only time I think I ever feel “jealous” of her.

I hear you so much with this! Mine are slightly older but still they can’t be left alone. Everything is made worse at the moment because I’m solo with him being in hospital. I’d love to have childcare on tap, be able to not worry about money or work, be able to go out 4 nights a week without a care in the world. Instead I’m almost falling apart and now need a battle with the cunts on the H’s hospital ward who are being fuckers over visiting times. The kids have haven’t seen their dad physically for 4 weeks and it could be another 8 before he’s home.

Soph has no idea whatsoever on how bleeping selfish she is and how out of touch she is with her sheep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Right, I'm off on a rant again..

1. The bingo is now obviously becoming either an AD or an obsession to try and troll us with the bingo thing. More inclined to think AD because what almost ready to drop mother goes to bingo at that time.

2. Hinch threw those things on the table. You can actually see her looking at Gemma filming Stacey and the pure annoyance that she hasn't got her on the camera so she purposely throws something to get the attention onto herself. How pathetic and narcissistic is that? Imagine being a mother of 2 and being that immature and desperate?

3. Her tend anxiety. I'm on Sertraline for anxiety, I sometimes have to ask my husband to nip out for me for something basic as I'm too anxious to go out sometimes yet she's swanning off to her parents, bingo, theatres, weekends away, every 5 mins.

4. Why is it she can go to all the above things but she can't take her kids to the park, the farm, shopping, anywhere at all unless it's with inch? Just proof she doesn't like being a mother.

5. How does she have time for tit pumpkins when she has a baby and toddler? And all this up cycling..she literally doesn't do anything with those kids unless it's for the gram. I can't stand inch but at least he looks after Ron, he takes him out everywhere with him, he takes him to baby ballers, I hope one day inch stops seeking fame and realises what a tit show this is for his kids and runs a mile with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
After the last trip Mecca replied to someone and said they had no idea SS and Grinch were going.

If it’s a paid thing, are they allowed to be advertising / encouraging gambling? I never thought of bingo as gambling really but as someone said before, it is.

3. Her tend anxiety. I'm on Sertraline for anxiety, I sometimes have to ask my husband to nip out for me for something basic as I'm too anxious to go out sometimes yet she's swanning off to her parents, bingo, theatres, weekends away, every 5 mins.
Exactly this.
I feel this so much. It’s my eldest’s birthday this weekend. I’ve ordered all his presents online but had to go out yesterday for card and wrapping paper. It was awful, truly awful, but I had to do it as there’s no one else.

Hinch is a vicious, dangerous woman who is setting a terrible example to those who are genuinely struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.