Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone, I just want you to imagine you go to the shops to buy some pumpkins. Some frenchic paint, some shhhhtring and a tray. You bring it home and start making your autumn tray. Imagine you’re doing this. What would your partner/peoples at home say? I’ve just been cracking up at the thought all day. I have two kids and if I went out and bought all that crap and started making ‘autumn trays’ my husband would think I’ve actually lost the plot! Not to add that my kids would have them destroyed in a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My thoughts on today
- the pumpkin ‘crafts’ are absolutely bleeping wank
- WHO BUYS MOPS TO MAKE PUMPKINS OUT OF THEM OMG THIS IS SO TRIGGERING
- lonnies head is a weird cone shape
- hinch in ‘my biological offspring has inherited some of my physical characteristics’ shocker - who’d have thought???
- all you wonderful mums on here feeling sad that this jumbo twit gets to swan off at the drop of a hat with her tend mates after spending all day making tend crafts and fingering a selection of lukewarm sweaty asda bargain range deli bits - just remember your kids know who you actually are and most likely LIKE you. More than hinch can say 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’d like to add to the wonderful mums on here that share their stories also remember

you have skills and talent so didn’t need to sell your child’s privacy online LOOLL
Your adult children will wanna be in your life one day because you didn’t see them as a money making opportunity
Your kids see their parents with actual jobs not tend ones do have something to aspire to you
None of you are abelist pricks like sopha hth xx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sofa loves a sneaky rattle, whilst slagging us lot off for tattle! 👉👌💦

It seems that soflora really does love a good PUMPkin doesn’t she. I guess the smell of inch's Cheesy Cheeto delightfully, large penis was just too alluring!

#hornylittlegreyskull

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In that story that SS uploaded, you could see Zophdestressedbingo throw those purple things on the table... Was that because the attention wasn't on her??? Twatalina she is!!!

Reactions: 26
Not sure if anyone’s mentioned this…

have Soph and her sister fallen out?? We see the niece round there but only with Fiddle Fingers Jareth, SS has proper been pushing the sister love angle lately and Soph hasn’t mentioned her sister in ages😳

fort they woz bffs&sistas 4 lyf

Reactions: 12
Everyone, I just want you to imagine you go to the shops to buy some pumpkins. Some frenchic paint, some shhhhtring and a tray. You bring it home and start making your autumn tray. Imagine you’re doing this. What would your partner/peoples at home say? I’ve just been cracking up at the thought all day. I have two kids and if I went out and bought all that crap and started making ‘autumn trays’ my husband would think I’ve actually lost the plot! Not to add that my kids would have them destroyed in a day 😂
My husband would say "Why are you doing *insert reception age child's name here* for him? And why is his homework so stupid?"

In that story that SS uploaded, you could see Zophdestressedbingo throw those purple things on the table... Was that because the attention wasn't on her??? Twatalina she is!!!
YES THIS!! Watch it back you can see her gathering them up then suddenly she just throws them it's so obvious! bleeping fruitcake she is.

Reactions: 20
This is the face hinch pulls when she has yet another excuse not to parent her own kids, more shite to spray paint grey and a whole new way to manipulate the sheep into paying for more tat to add to her crap-filled devoid-of-all-joy hell hole. “Shy” our soph x

but seriously why does she look like a cartoon villain ???!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jennifer Coolidge is a legend! Fxcking love her!!
Can you imagine if someone asked how you made the mop pumpkins, my family would think I'm bonkers!!
I was gonna say tbh I would buy anything from Jennifer Coolidge even those crappy handbags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got two kids. 19’months between them. We don’t have family help. The 2.5 year old is still breastfed to sleep at night. The 4 year old is golden but because the small age gap between them I’ve struggled to see anyone. I’ve not seen my best friend for 3 years. Yep 3 years. Covid has played a part but it’s mostly due to having young children. I’ve not been out for drinks. Not gone out for meals. Not gone to the theatre. Not gone on a date with my partner. Nothing for 4 years. Nothing.
it’s the only time I think I ever feel “jealous” of her.
It might not be a consolation but I often see your posts and I think you’re 1000x the mum hinch will ever be. You’re making memories with your babies and they’ll grow up safe and secure in the knowledge that you love them and nurture them and help them grow. Ronnie and lonnie on the other hand... I don’t have children yet, but I know in a heartbeat which kind of mum I’d rather be!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God why can’t she just be normal?! If I had friends round I’de Chuck them all a bag of frazzles 😂

also, how much more irritating can three people be in a Instagram story

I’ll wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep, she 100% was attention seeking in label ladies post. Throwing those purple things- so weird!!

Reactions: 25
This kind of patronising bullshit really grinds my gears. The NHS is so understaffed and nurses are at breaking point. The last pissing thing I want to do after 14 hours of being on my feet is stand in front of a mirror and tell myself I'm incredible; when I physically and mentally cannot give the care and attention to my patients. I love my job and I doubt I could do anything else but somedays, most days infact I feel utterly useless and pathetic.

Grow up Sophie Hinchliffe. The world isn't all cleaning and bingo 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How come she's not following pg now and they not following her either?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
bleeping neck of it saying they have no luck! I think you’ll find you are more than bleeping lucky you self-centred, narcissistic bleep!!!! I honestly can’t express how much hatred and disdain I have for this witch! I’m all for “bekond” but she really doesn’t deserve kindness, she is VILE!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I dunno if this ever bugs you guys but the thing that gets me, on par with not playing with her kids, is the amount of absolute shite she buys for shite crafts. She bought MOP heads which look crap and then makes them into shitey fluff balls. Sound like a complete eco warrior but that house is just filled with plastic ready to be tossed away. Add that on to the copious amounts of anti bac and disinfectant swirling down her sheep’s drains because she tells them to. No consideration and it boils my blood.
Just be a mum and go collect leaves from outside and have the kids stick them to real pumpkins or paper etc - a wholesome wee experience for the child rather than useless plastic painted shite everywhere.
I work in a nursery and I’d love to see her and her child bond over messy, engaging activities. She has no idea how much that would bring him on more ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.