Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that not a line???
Possibly not if it only became full when the second game was played. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My husband would say "Why are you doing *insert reception age child's name here* for him? And why is his homework so stupid?"

YES THIS!! Watch it back you can see her gathering them up then suddenly she just throws them it's so obvious! bleeping fruitcake she is.
And then as she reaches down, she’s automatically eyeing the camera. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
In that story that SS uploaded, you could see Zophdestressedbingo throw those purple things on the table... Was that because the attention wasn't on her??? Twatalina she is!!!
I saw this! You can see it on Staceys sisters stories too. What was the need?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You always know when the witches of Eastwick are getting together because Stacy will post some cheesy guff quote about being “strong” or ignoring the haters etc beforehand. I saw the crap she posted yesterday and thought “here we go, cue Grinch” and lo and behold…another undisclosed ad bingo night with Soph looking and acting like the chavvy brat she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So there’s Sopha hairdresser extraordinaire plaiting SS’s hair, awkwardly I might add, but then when they’re at the bingo there’s no plait 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Her fatso dog waited up for her…. Another lie. She stinks of desperation. Give it up Zoph.

Reactions: 12
Is it just me, or if you had plans with a friend and were going to pick them up, you’d text or call to say you were on the way?

SS apparently forgot they were coming. Soph’s a really great friend for not checking in before she turned up at her heavily pregnant ‘tend friend’s house is she!

Reactions: 26
Sorry if anyone else has asked, but she’s moaning about no luck at the bingo, what if they did win? What would they actually do with the winnings that they don’t need?

Reactions: 23
Am I being really thick here, how are they “no good” at bingo? There’s no skill to it is there, it’s just luck if the balls come out?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 38
You can see her throw those purple things on the table in that label woman's story and that act like she's dropped them...attention seeking moron!

Reactions: 23
Stacey has really done her dirty with this picture 🤣🤣 she may have forgotten to chisel her face, but the nostrils are still a miss! 🤣🤣

C8F2C6AE-5C26-47F9-AFBD-E6580D0898B8.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Just catching up. Gosh her throwing those counters like others have said. She obviously thought the camera would be on her. Or she wanted an excuse to be ducked under the table. Pathetic.

Reactions: 28
Millionaires moaning to their audience that they’ve not won anything at Bingo.

Get yourselves in the bin you bunch of Fannys

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
This world is so unfair! Imagine being a millionaire with minimum effort and you cant catch a break to win at bingo! So bleeping wrong. Also at the risk of repeating this...is it even allowed to advertise gambling?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.