Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey has really done her dirty with this picture 🤣🤣 she may have forgotten to chisel her face, but the nostrils are still a miss! 🤣🤣

View attachment 767156
If this is an unfiltered pic then I really don't know why Hinch even filters herself anyway, I honestly think she's very naturally pretty! A massive bellend... ut a pretty one

Reactions: 13
I thought RonnieBlessIm was supposed to be super chatty now? 🤔
I really wish Insta hadn’t started the music thing. It’s not real life having a soundtrack playing over the top of everything. Just looks fake, sounds fake…is fake! 🤭
Oooh I’m a bit snarky already today!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my goodness yes I just watched again, initially I thought she was counting them into her thumb and forefinger as that would be quite easy to lose a grip off but read your comment watched again and she counts them into a cupped hand then launches them!! How odd!
I just think she’s massively jealous of SS, massively jealous of the bond her and her sister have got and constantly wants attention. It’s worrying behaviour. I honestly don’t know how they don’t see it.

Reactions: 18
We need to be reporting them for advertising gambling before 10pm this is why they leave it so late to go but they need to take the stories down when people are viewing this morning.
Irresponsible twats. There’s women following them who are on the poverty line and will be desperate to get cash to try and keep up. They’re vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is Ronnie not attending Nursery anymore ? Or just another pre record this morning to sell..

Reactions: 9
Which pre record is she showing this morning? As for Ron high fiving Lennie and being filmed for the gram 😡 We didn’t hear him talking or saying the words ‘high five’ though did we? Very telling.
I think Soph is very aggressive- her shouting ‘Bingo’ on staceys stories, I’m sure is a deliberate dig at Tattle because that word is used on here. The throwing of the purple counters was attention seeking, but also very weird. Does she not watch herself back again and think ‘oh my goodness what was I thinking’. I’d be so embarrassed.

jamies at home today. I reckon he project manages the new build on Ron’s nursery days and Freda babysits Soph, Len & Hen. And when Ron is not at nursery he’s either taken to Freda’s or Jamie has to look after him. Weird how Soph is at her most happiest when out with her fake friend, but never ever takes Ron out alone to a cafe, park, baby ballers…& even when he’s home decides to be busy doing her ‘hobby’ or cleaning out a washing machine. Never seen REAL interaction going on between them. Only ever staged, never natural.

Reactions: 31
I thought you said Rondog didn’t like babygrows with feet in, Soph?! Losing track of what you’ve told the sheep again, are you?! 🙄
They also sell a that age in H&M and M&S. The M&S one's have Peter Rabbit - which I thought Ron loved!
She's deliberately leading people to Next because they sell her cack Tesshhhco range

Reactions: 35
I thought RonnieBlessIm was supposed to be super chatty now? 🤔
I really wish Insta hadn’t started the music thing. It’s not real life having a soundtrack playing over the top of everything. Just looks fake, sounds fake…is fake! 🤭
Oooh I’m a bit snarky already today!
Exactly he’s still practically mute, Hinch just own it🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
The fact she still puts Ronnie in babygrows makes me doubt he’s potty trained. Because there’s nothing more annoying than basically having to take a toddlers entire outfit off every time they need a wee, because they seem to need to go about every half hour at this age!

Reactions: 49
The fact she still puts Ronnie in babygrows makes me doubt he’s potty trained. Because there’s nothing more annoying than basically having to take a toddlers entire outfit off every time they need a wee, because they seem to need to go about every half hour at this age!
A 2.5 toddler in baby grows🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s just me, but I’m a stickler for a good bedtime routine, all mine, since they were babies have been bath, bottle and bed at a reasonable time. Obviously I understand that not all baby’s are the same, and I feel iv been really lucky with mine, they have all, bar one of them been sleeping through at either around 2montha old or just before. My youngest is similar age to Lonnie and he’s sleeping through, bath bottle and in bed asleep by 8:30pm, why in gods name is she bathing him at 10pm at night? That’s not setting up a good bedtime routine imo!
Maybe he had a massive poo explosion? 💩

Reactions: 3
Why is she trying to baby Ronnie so much?! A toddler in a babygrow? Ridiculous!
I didn’t think they made them for 2.5 year old toddlers🤔🤔🤔 my son was in footless pjs, which I though Ronnie liked🤔🤔🤔

After watching label lady’s story last night I’m more convinced than ever that Hinch has some form of verbal/ physical Tourette’s tics🤔

Reactions: 15
I actually feel tight saying this but I'll say it anyways. If I met Jem Jem as SS likes to call her sister down a dark alley i'd legitimately shite myself!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I didn’t think they made them for 2.5 year old toddlers🤔🤔🤔 my son was in footless pjs, which I though Ronnie liked🤔🤔🤔

After watching label lady’s story last night I’m more convinced than ever that Hinch has some form of verbal/ physical Tourette’s tics🤔
My daughter has been in 2-piece PJ's since she was 3 months old...so much easier than faffing with poppers in the middle of the night 😂
I had no idea they even made these for kids at the age of roughly when toilet training would start. Yes, i'm sure she said something about PJ's before.

Totally agree re. the label lady stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.