Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss šŸ¤£ go easy on yourself? Sheā€™s deffo trolling us. She donā€™t do nothing, sheā€™s got no job, even james lazarou doesnā€™t work. How much easier on themselves can they actually go ā˜ 
James Lazarou! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Soph....do you wanna buy some pegs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can see her throw those purple things on the table in that label woman's story and that act like she's dropped them...attention seeking moron!
Exactly! She wasnā€™t even in frame at the time. What a twit.

Reactions: 7
I see window pens on the window at the back of that video- defo pre record as we know he only plays with toys once

Reactions: 6
This is the face hinch pulls when she has yet another excuse not to parent her own kids, more shite to spray paint grey and a whole new way to manipulate the sheep into paying for more tat to add to her crap-filled devoid-of-all-joy hell hole. ā€œShyā€ our soph x

but seriously why does she look like a cartoon villain ???!
She looks like Robbie rotten from that kids programme lazytown šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
@HinchesSousChef more evidence that Lonnie is older than sheā€™s letting on!
He shouldnā€™t be in one full stop. His little head wobbling all over the place šŸ˜¢. I feel quite strongly about forcing babies to be in sitting, standing positions before they have gotten to those positions naturally themselves.
I am still clinging onto my theory though as we still havent seen Lonnie in real time in public. Why has this baby seemingly not left the house???

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So for a week or something we saw her sat in a black tracksuit day in day out.
Thursday 16th September hits and thereā€™s 3 different outfits in one day!

long sleeved autumnal jumper making autumnal tat.

plain white vest top when sheā€™s talking about her being the middle child in red

green oversized hoodie to go to the bingo/staceys.

She is so manipulative, sheā€™s a disgrace. She isnā€™t ā€œpoor old Sophie depressed on her sofa in her clothes every day.ā€

She is ā€œmanipulative and cunning Sophie who fleeces her sheep and changes narrative to whatever gains her the most sympathy and attentionā€

Those out there truly suffering must feel so much worse seeing these pictures and stories and wondering why they canā€™t just shake their depression off as and when it suits them.

if you are reading this and you are struggling please reach out for proper help, donā€™t think you will be like Hinch and magically you can go out when you want, or have people over when you want.

Depression and anxiety are real, Iā€™m just so disgusted that unfortunately some ā€™influencersā€™ are using depression or anxiety for content, not educational content, but content to gain them likes and sympathy.

if you are struggling reach outā¤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Iā€™ve bought the exact same sit me up off Facebook for Ā£15 I just took the cover off and washed it. So many on Facebook!
Im not using it yet as little one isnā€™t old enough
this position can actually slow a babyā€™s pathway to mobility. Instead of making their muscles stronger and therefore able to propel them along, sitting actually has the opposite effect ā€“ it prevents the muscles needed for movement to be strengthened. Thatā€™s why tummy time is recommended at this age to strengthen their neck muscles

• Heart
Reactions: 21
On smyths toys it says suitable from when they have good head control.
Which Lonnie doesnā€™t - not enough for that thing anyway. Sorry to go all mumsnet. Thereā€™ll be an influx of people buying them now for their babies who arenā€™t ready šŸ˜£šŸ˜£

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The fact she still puts Ronnie in babygrows makes me doubt heā€™s potty trained. Because thereā€™s nothing more annoying than basically having to take a toddlers entire outfit off every time they need a wee, because they seem to need to go about every half hour at this age!
of course he isnā€™t, and I dunno why sheā€™s being so weird about it. He is only 2.5, Iā€™d say most boys arenā€™t at this age. Sheā€™s just an utter fruit loop and she canā€™t help but lie! Which now I think about it, makes that photo of him on the loo even worse, even more proof she teaches him to parrot and mimic behaviour rather than understanding the process behind it

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just caught up on the ugly sisters stories. Why on earth did Hinch throw those purple things. I mean obviously for attention but if I was her friend or family I would be seriously concerned by her behaviour and that just topped it for me. Like a spoilt child not getting attention. Itā€™s embarrassing. Get a grip Soph you are a grown woman for gods sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Genuinely did not even spot her on SS story how do you insta every day for actual years and look totally different (not in a bad way) she actually looks normal! It was her voice that made me do a double take šŸ˜‚ hairdresser soph was out to play, she did a plait!

Reactions: 10
If this was me or someone I loved and youā€™re apparently so crippled with anxiety. Walk away. Give this charade up, move, and disappear with your millions and your beautiful babies. Youā€™ll be forgotten about in a a year.

But theyā€™re a pair of greedy grifting shits who are all about money. Theyā€™ll sacrifice everything and everyone through greed and materialistic goals. Itā€™s a nightmare existence to me.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.