Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All mine have been out of babygrows as soon as I could. They are a pain in the arse. Never able to get them open quickly if thereā€™s been an accident or they are potty training. Much prefer two piece pjā€™s, I can get the bottoms off in a second šŸ¤£.

I doubt Ron is potty trained or that she doesnā€™t give a duck because itā€™s not her sorting the mess out with accidents etc as Fiddle Fingers is doing it.

Reactions: 15
Well I'm gutted at the lack of bingo content actually. How boring

Also lennie looks so bleeping uncomfortable in that seat.

Reactions: 16
Would like to know how someone who canā€™t get two seconds to herself and has two small children is able to swan off and return at 1am
She clearly doesn't have a job, or a reason to wake up early she doesn't have a clue.

What a weirdo Hinch is! Sheā€™s such an attention seeker. What was the point in throwing those purple counters. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Omg she couldn't bare not being filmed.

Reactions: 10
Which Lonnie doesnā€™t - not enough for that thing anyway. Sorry to go all mumsnet. Thereā€™ll be an influx of people buying them now for their babies who arenā€™t ready šŸ˜£šŸ˜£
Oh yes I completely agree. People will be thinking their babies can hold there heads up fine and put them in this when they arenā€™t ready. You are right.

Reactions: 11
All mine have been out of babygrows as soon as I could. They are a pain in the arse. Never able to get them open quickly if thereā€™s been an accident or they are potty training. Much prefer two piece pjā€™s, I can get the bottoms off in a second šŸ¤£.

I doubt Ron is potty trained or that she doesnā€™t give a duck because itā€™s not her sorting the mess out with accidents etc as Fiddle Fingers is doing it.
I bloody loved a baby grow but I never had my kids in them at 2, too faffy. They preferred pj's and dunno about you lot I like my kids dressed after breakfast, makes the day feel proper.

Reactions: 19
Won't be long now before she puts a sheet over lonnies chair and is telling us he's sitting up by himself šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also why is she advertising gambling considering her husbands former antics? You think she would know better...oh wait, money is involved so all morals go out the window as per.

Reactions: 42
Won't be long now before she puts a sheet over lonnies chair and is telling us he's sitting up by himself šŸ™„
I wonder if sheā€™ll do all the things she done with Ron like having someone secretly hold him up in a standing position for photos and propping him up against the back of the sofa and pretending heā€™s climbed up on the chair to looks out the window

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If this is an unfiltered pic then I really don't know why Hinch even filters herself anyway, I honestly think she's very naturally pretty! A massive bellend... ut a pretty one
Agree. She looks lovely unfiltered but filters herself to make herself look much more pointy and hard. Why?

Reactions: 10
I canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever sat smelling like baby sick and not done anything about it tbh. If my son ever spit up on me Iā€™d whip off my top and sit in my bra if I was at home, otherwise Iā€™d go and clean it in a bathroom while I was out. Smelling like sour milk isnā€™t something to be proud of šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Reactions: 24
I wonder if sheā€™ll do all the things she done with Ron like having someone secretly hold him up in a standing position for photos and propping him up against the back of the sofa and pretending heā€™s climbed up on the chair to looks out the window
Itā€™s not like she ever shows Lonnie having a throughly good kick. My kids were physically quick developers (all kids have their individual strengths - for my kids itā€™s physical stuff). They could roll by lonnies age and were crawling by 6 months, walking by 10 months. I loved watching their progress to get there and supporting it. If they were trying to roll - giving them something to roll towards. Hated tummy time so would put them in front of a mirror or even the iPad camera šŸ˜‚. Rather than stuffing him into a chair to keep him contained I wish she would show him being ā€œnaturalā€. We all know why sheā€™s doesnā€™t.

I canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever sat smelling like baby sick and not done anything about it tbh. If my son ever spit up on me Iā€™d whip off my top and sit in my bra if I was at home, otherwise Iā€™d go and clean it in a bathroom while I was out. Smelling like sour milk isnā€™t something to be proud of šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Donā€™t think Iā€™d be sitting around in the clothes I wore until 1am going out to bingo hall. Covered in germs from the bingo hall, germs from another persons house - and thatā€™s before you throw covid into the mix. Iā€™m a bit funny like that. I would imagine most are.

Reactions: 23
So it seems she lifted the mop pumpkin idea from someone else and hasnā€™t had the courtesy to tag them.

She boils my piss more with each passing day. All she does is grab content off others and takes all the glory, the leech. So much for #bekond šŸ™„šŸ˜”

Reactions: 17
Her mess is just so staged. Who leaves a dishwasher open when you have a toddler and not one door downstairs? Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to show sheā€™s messy but no one has mess like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
802F9CC8-F28B-490C-B169-811BF2E4F39D.jpg

So many things to say about this.

Lid off the biscuits - just lazy
Tea towel on the hob - fire hazard
Cutlery on the hob - odd
Pre-made formula - no problem, just be honest
Empty water bottle and Pepsi can by the sink - why not straight in the recycling?
Bin bag on the floor - why??

This isnā€™t a messy room in a family home. Itā€™s all staged. Who has time to make ā€˜tend mess?!

Reactions: 51
View attachment 767425

So many things to say about this.

Lid off the biscuits - just lazy
Tea towel on the hob - fire hazard
Cutlery on the hob - odd
Pre-made formula - no problem, just be honest
Empty water bottle and Pepsi can by the sink - why not straight in the recycling?
Bin bag on the floor - why??

This isnā€™t a messy room in a family home. Itā€™s all staged. Who has time to make ā€˜tend mess?!
Also, why is the dishwasher just open like that? So staged it's unbelievable. Imagine having the time to create mess just for content.

Reactions: 24
No judgement here, Iā€™ve formula fed 4.
But after harping on about breastfeeding because she felt it was the nationā€™s business and she felt it made her some kind of saint, why hasnā€™t she addressed formula feeding?
If you felt as though all the ā€˜auntiesā€™ needed to know where your babyā€™s nourishment comes from why not just be honest; as opposed to only sharing what you think is making you look holier than thou.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.