Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The purple counter video is honestly the strangest behaviour... Nothing happened to cause her to drop them out of a cupped hand. She just flung them to get some screen time..

Reactions: 34
I wonder if she’ll do all the things she done with Ron like having someone secretly hold him up in a standing position for photos and propping him up against the back of the sofa and pretending he’s climbed up on the chair to looks out the window
I bloody hope not, I've always wondered if all that Fakeness contributed to the way Ronnie now walks and his gait😒

The purple counter video is honestly the strangest behaviour... Nothing happened to cause her to drop them out of a cupped hand. She just flung them to get some screen time..
Looks like tourettes tics🤔

Reactions: 16
That kitchen is fine. When you look at it, there really isn’t much to put away. She’s just spread items around the kitchen to make it look messy and busy. It isn't. That’s a quick 5 minute tidy. Hardly any plates and cups to put into the dishwasher . She should see mine when I’ve cooked breakfasts, lunches and dinners! But then I have 2 kids at senior school (who eat as much as adults), myself and my husband. I usually have a few dishwasher loads.
Unlike her though, I would never place dish towels and cutlery on my hob! Safety first.
She’s trying to be relatable again 😂

Reactions: 19
Which Lonnie doesn’t - not enough for that thing anyway. Sorry to go all mumsnet. There’ll be an influx of people buying them now for their babies who aren’t ready 😣😣
Ive always hated them and the one that came before, Bumbo I think, if a baby can sit up then it will sit up, if it can’t then don’t force it. What’s the point?

Reactions: 14
No judgement here, I’ve formula fed 4.
But after harping on about breastfeeding because she felt it was the nation’s business and she felt it made her some kind of saint, why hasn’t she addressed formula feeding?
If you felt as though all the ‘aunties’ needed to know where your baby’s nourishment comes from why not just be honest; as opposed to only sharing what you think is making you look holier than thou.
If I come home to this mess I would launch Mr Cuppa into the ozone layer off the end of my footz. It why not sort this while kiddies kip in mad ma's. This was not made this morning!!! She has been grottfelcrowed to the Sopha.

Reactions: 5
It’s not like she ever shows Lonnie having a throughly good kick. My kids were physically quick developers (all kids have their individual strengths - for my kids it’s physical stuff). They could roll by lonnies age and were crawling by 6 months, walking by 10 months. I loved watching their progress to get there and supporting it. If they were trying to roll - giving them something to roll towards. Hated tummy time so would put them in front of a mirror or even the iPad camera 😂. Rather than stuffing him into a chair to keep him contained I wish she would show him being “natural”. We all know why she’s doesn’t.

Don’t think I’d be sitting around in the clothes I wore until 1am going out to bingo hall. Covered in germs from the bingo hall, germs from another persons house - and that’s before you throw covid into the mix. I’m a bit funny like that. I would imagine most are.
I thought the same, whenever I’ve been out I always shower and change as soon as I get home, even pre Covid, can’t stand the thought of other people’s germs being spread around my house 🤢 Especially grim, wears the same pjs for three days, Solomon’s germs 🤢

Reactions: 12
If I come home to this mess I would launch Mr Cuppa into the ozone layer off the end of my footz. It why not sort this while kiddies kip in mad ma's. This was not made this morning!!! She has been grottfelcrowed to the Sopha.
Yes, if she was out last night why didn’t Jamie tidy up the kitchen when the kids were in bed?

Reactions: 22
Oh my god, I’ve just related to something she’s said, send help 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I do the countdown thing to get myself moving! Please tell me this doesn’t mean I’m officially a Hincher? 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, if she was out last night why didn’t Jamie tidy up the kitchen when the kids were in bed?
My partner wouldn’t either to be fair 🙄 he washed up for the first time in months last night which was a shock to my system 😂

Reactions: 6
My thoughts on today
- the pumpkin ‘crafts’ are absolutely bleeping wank
- WHO BUYS MOPS TO MAKE PUMPKINS OUT OF THEM OMG THIS IS SO TRIGGERING
- lonnies head is a weird cone shape
- hinch in ‘my biological offspring has inherited some of my physical characteristics’ shocker - who’d have thought???
- all you wonderful mums on here feeling sad that this jumbo twit gets to swan off at the drop of a hat with her tend mates after spending all day making tend crafts and fingering a selection of lukewarm sweaty asda bargain range deli bits - just remember your kids know who you actually are and most likely LIKE you. More than hinch can say 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jumbo twit!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Because this is yesterday’s mess pre recorded. This was the state of the kitchen as they were tidying up after the “cousins” visited. This was all done yesterday. She will still be in bed today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Sophie, God forgive me, looks lovely in this picture, Stacey and her cling on sister on the other hand do not. She has no need to constantly alter her pictures. She still a knob though
I agree and please don’t lynch me for saying this, but Stacey Solomon’s sister is one of the ugliest girls I’ve seen.... sorry but I had to say it as I was thinking it 🤭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I agree and please don’t lynch me for saying this, but Stacey Solomon’s sister is one of the ugliest girls I’ve seen.... sorry but I had to say it as I was thinking it 🤭
I posted something similar earlier then felt I'd over stepped the mark a bit. But the annoying thing is she's making a fortune selling stickers..out of her sister being a z lister! Nearly 500k followers for stickers..she doesn't even spell check that's her customer's problem! No morals like the other two!

Reactions: 18
No judgement here, I’ve formula fed 4.
But after harping on about breastfeeding because she felt it was the nation’s business and she felt it made her some kind of saint, why hasn’t she addressed formula feeding?
If you felt as though all the ‘aunties’ needed to know where your baby’s nourishment comes from why not just be honest; as opposed to only sharing what you think is making you look holier than thou.
will she not deny it and say that is from one of the other babies who visited yesterday and she just hasn’t had the time to clean it up?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.