Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kitchen mess is so staged for so many reasons that I just can't be fucked to say other than it's so clearly staged.
I actually can't stand her....
The whole throwing the purple things in the air at bingo was bizzare yesterday aswell. I don't actually have energy for her recently

Reactions: 29
I posted something similar earlier then felt I'd over stepped the mark a bit. But the annoying thing is she's making a fortune selling stickers..out of her sister being a z lister! Nearly 500k followers for stickers..she doesn't even spell check that's her customer's problem! No morals like the other two!
She has her own thread. People don’t hold back on there 😂 I used to kinda like her until I saw her thread and realised she’s just like her sister and is basically taking business from an already over saturated market.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just seen this on Instagram why did she waste her time painting here when she could of went to b and m and got them cheaper than the pot of paint probably cost her 🤣
Because she want frenchic to send her free paint, she keeps showing it off on her stories

Hang on. I just clocked. She did a before and after of her messy kitchen but didn’t show herself clean it. Is that so doesn’t have to show any cleaning products, giving further evidence that she’s no longer working with P&G.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I bloody loved a baby grow but I never had my kids in them at 2, too faffy. They preferred pj's and dunno about you lot I like my kids dressed after breakfast, makes the day feel proper.
Totally. They moan like hell on weekends and holidays but they are dressed every day. I always want them to look decent, sort of.

Reactions: 7
Imagine opening the dishwasher door and placing a black bin bag too try and really make it look messy 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's a big difference between messy and dirty.

She's dirty.

The chef in me is screaming about that gross kitchen.

I posted something similar earlier then felt I'd over stepped the mark a bit. But the annoying thing is she's making a fortune selling stickers..out of her sister being a z lister! Nearly 500k followers for stickers..she doesn't even spell check that's her customer's problem! No morals like the other two!
Remember this gem(😂) JemJem the word EACH OTHER is TWO words not one!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hang on. I just clocked. She did a before and after of her messy kitchen but didn’t show herself clean it. Is that so doesn’t have to show any cleaning products, giving further evidence that she’s no longer working with P&G.
Sorry to quote myself but I’ve noticed she’s hiding the fairy liquid bottle in both photos. I wonder if she will continue to hide it.

Reactions: 24
Right, I'm off on a rant again..

1. The bingo is now obviously becoming either an AD or an obsession to try and troll us with the bingo thing. More inclined to think AD because what almost ready to drop mother goes to bingo at that time.

2. Hinch threw those things on the table. You can actually see her looking at Gemma filming Stacey and the pure annoyance that she hasn't got her on the camera so she purposely throws something to get the attention onto herself. How pathetic and narcissistic is that? Imagine being a mother of 2 and being that immature and desperate?

3. Her tend anxiety. I'm on Sertraline for anxiety, I sometimes have to ask my husband to nip out for me for something basic as I'm too anxious to go out sometimes yet she's swanning off to her parents, bingo, theatres, weekends away, every 5 mins.

4. Why is it she can go to all the above things but she can't take her kids to the park, the farm, shopping, anywhere at all unless it's with inch? Just proof she doesn't like being a mother.

5. How does she have time for tit pumpkins when she has a baby and toddler? And all this up cycling..she literally doesn't do anything with those kids unless it's for the gram. I can't stand inch but at least he looks after Ron, he takes him out everywhere with him, he takes him to baby ballers, I hope one day inch stops seeking fame and realises what a tit show this is for his kids and runs a mile with them.
I’m sure other counties are the same but Essex is awash with things to do with kids, several great farm parks, beaches, soft plays. Have we ever seen them do that kind of thing. Even the playground 🥴

Reactions: 14
What colour actually is her kitchen?
That must have taken all of five minutes to tidy that lot. I'm a bit weird about our kitchen, I like cooking by myself with the TV as background noise. Its a mess until I've finished. This is refil dishwasher time by the looks of it.

Reactions: 8
Why doesn't my kitchen change colour when I tidy it?

I know she hasn't read Tattle since the Mary Rose sank but Soph- lay off the filters hunzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine going out to bingo leaving ya kitchen like that WHEN YOU ARE THEEEEE MRS H I N C H!!!!

Side-note come on jimbobs do some housework while she’s out with her mates.

I’d string him up if he wa mine, he dunt lift a finger in that house

Reactions: 15
That must have taken all of five minutes to tidy that lot. I'm a bit weird about our kitchen, I like cooking by myself with the TV as background noise. Its a mess until I've finished. This is refil dishwasher time by the looks of it.
Exactly! She calls that mess! That’s nothing.. she’s never had mess where you just feel like throwing the dishes and pans away after cooking an realising the hugeeeee mess made after making dinner for the family 😂

Reactions: 12
Oh my god such staged utter bull tit
Seriously when is she going to just f*ck off - it’s bloody ridiculous

Reactions: 14
I think she is going to the bingo because we keep calling bingos on here. Not that she reads here guuuuuyssshhhhh

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
“Struggling with her mental health, but plenty of ads to maintain her wealth.”

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.