Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got two kids. 19’months between them. We don’t have family help. The 2.5 year old is still breastfed to sleep at night. The 4 year old is golden but because the small age gap between them I’ve struggled to see anyone. I’ve not seen my best friend for 3 years. Yep 3 years. Covid has played a part but it’s mostly due to having young children. I’ve not been out for drinks. Not gone out for meals. Not gone to the theatre. Not gone on a date with my partner. Nothing for 4 years. Nothing.
it’s the only time I think I ever feel “jealous” of her.
I have a very *very* similar situation to you here, you have my sympathies and inbox or whatever it is called on here is always open for a chat or rant!

Also yes the only thing I feel jealous of is the times she can palm the kids off on Mad Freda or the fact Jimmers is always around to take one of them if the other is kicking off.

Then I remember Ma and Jimbob are repulsive and think I would actually rather cope alone 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve got two kids. 19’months between them. We don’t have family help. The 2.5 year old is still breastfed to sleep at night. The 4 year old is golden but because the small age gap between them I’ve struggled to see anyone. I’ve not seen my best friend for 3 years. Yep 3 years. Covid has played a part but it’s mostly due to having young children. I’ve not been out for drinks. Not gone out for meals. Not gone to the theatre. Not gone on a date with my partner. Nothing for 4 years. Nothing.
You are not a tend mum your kids are so lucky and when you get the chance I hope you and your partner enjoy a night out and a catch up with your friends x

Effffff offff I’m bleeping VIP!? Mate, I’m bleeping choked up… you bunch of brilliant C###s 😘😘😘
Aw bubs I'm so happy for you 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Any of my OG’s remember my brothers hinching girlfriend! Well they’ve just got engaged and she’s pregnant 😮
She’s actually really lovely and she’s deffo seen the light although she bought me a pink stuff super sonic scrubber today as a you will be my bridesmaid gift?

😐 it’s quite cool maybe I’ll use it to clean the football boots in the boot room rather than do a Vestlife and use the shower
I remember your disgust after the first date! Ha ha. Glad she’s started to see through Hinch and I hope her and your brother are very happy together 🥰
Hope your brood are doing well?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh lovely, I feel you. I had 10 months between my middle two, and then was still feeding my two year old at night when the baby came along. You just feel like you're a dairy cow version of Harry Potter, stuck under the stairs feeding while the rest of the world zooms about outside. She's a tend mum though. She drops her kids off at whoever will take them and disappears off with her mean girl gang to scratch at her neck. You're at home actually being a mum, actually breastfeeding and actually being a lovely human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As if these bingo outings aren’t an ad. I do like that she’d invited her sister this time though. Clearly she can’t stand Hinch alone.
I can imagine the phone call..... got to go out with that bleeping psycho again tonight please come with me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm assuming a line was already called before she got her line....😐 I hope.

Reactions: 17
Another undeclared ad for Mecca bingo?
Poor sods in the bingo hall having to put up with these three 🤥 🤥 🤥
Well soph has had a difficult day today being at home with kids whilst making mop head pumpkins, enjoying family time with the cousins and now out playing bingo. She’s been out more time than I have this year, and I don’t have little ones

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The three of them don’t have a brain cell all together, they probably can’t figure out how bingo works, trio of fucknuggets.

these three idiots are so bleeping annoying I swear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also yes I agree the Mecca thing is 100000% an ad and I’ve peeped at the comments on ig and there’s a couple of people that have noted it to. I keep noticing more and more people questioning stuff like this and I luv it guyssccchh I just can’t wait for the day these idiots have to get proper jobs and stop milking money off their thick followers

Reactions: 30
My thoughts on today
- the pumpkin ‘crafts’ are absolutely bleeping wank
- WHO BUYS MOPS TO MAKE PUMPKINS OUT OF THEM OMG THIS IS SO TRIGGERING
- lonnies head is a weird cone shape
- hinch in ‘my biological offspring has inherited some of my physical characteristics’ shocker - who’d have thought???
- all you wonderful mums on here feeling sad that this jumbo twit gets to swan off at the drop of a hat with her tend mates after spending all day making tend crafts and fingering a selection of lukewarm sweaty asda bargain range deli bits - just remember your kids know who you actually are and most likely LIKE you. More than hinch can say 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Any of my OG’s remember my brothers hinching girlfriend! Well they’ve just got engaged and she’s pregnant 😮
She’s actually really lovely and she’s deffo seen the light although she bought me a pink stuff super sonic scrubber today as a you will be my bridesmaid gift?

😐 it’s quite cool maybe I’ll use it to clean the football boots in the boot room rather than do a Vestlife and use the shower
THIS WAS THE UPDATE I NEEDED.
As long as she doesn’t start calling his cat a big brother we’re all good!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.