Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for flat heads on babies... When my middle child was a baby he only slept if I put him on his side. And when he was in his bouncy chair he would always turn his head to the side. Same in the pram etc. He ended up having one side flatter than the other side. He's 12 now and has a head full of curls but when he gets his hair cut short I can see the mis shape. I can definitely see it in Lonnie

Reactions: 8
Last time she had guests they tipped all of the baby’s clothes onto the floor, left milk out, drew all over the windows, tipped Ronnies nappy bin over and threw Pringles everywhere. I guess a lazy Susan of overly handled cheese is better.
It’s like the tiger who came to tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So I have a theory about this upcycling stuff.. I think she might be talking about this perfect place to reveal a new house and it will go there.

I’ve got two kids. 19’months between them. We don’t have family help. The 2.5 year old is still breastfed to sleep at night. The 4 year old is golden but because the small age gap between them I’ve struggled to see anyone. I’ve not seen my best friend for 3 years. Yep 3 years. Covid has played a part but it’s mostly due to having young children. I’ve not been out for drinks. Not gone out for meals. Not gone to the theatre. Not gone on a date with my partner. Nothing for 4 years. Nothing.
it’s the only time I think I ever feel “jealous” of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Effffff offff I’m bleeping VIP!? Mate, I’m bleeping choked up… you bunch of brilliant C###s 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve got two kids. 19’months between them. We don’t have family help. The 2.5 year old is still breastfed to sleep at night. The 4 year old is golden but because the small age gap between them I’ve struggled to see anyone. I’ve not seen my best friend for 3 years. Yep 3 years. Covid has played a part but it’s mostly due to having young children. I’ve not been out for drinks. Not gone out for meals. Not gone to the theatre. Not gone on a date with my partner. Nothing for 4 years. Nothing.
it’s the only time I think I ever feel “jealous” of her.
19 months is tough. Your babies are so lucky to have you.

I feel you on the boob to sleep. Mine will be 3 in 2 1/2 weeks and is the same (although not every night now). He stayed with his dad overnight for the first time ever 2 months ago, that was the only bedtime I hadn’t done but I got 5 phone calls 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hinch doesn’t realise how lucky she is. She has childcare on tap from people who know her kids better than she does.
She has friends, or ‘tend friends, who she can just prance about with (Pretty Woman) and probably be paid for it.
She has no money worries whatsoever.

She is so far removed from real life, and she doesn’t deserve any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are we sure her and Inch are still together as it's very disjointed in that house. I can't think of any other reason a parent would leave their child out of everything other than separation and joint custody.
Totally random but last night I had a dream they split up. Sopha went back to her old chavvy self and tried to make friends with me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Zoph - don’t be such a twit , sticking a filter in a photo of 3 babies . Have a word with yourself 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
Bloody bingo again ….. she’s having some weird bloody breakdown I’m sure

I have no words 🙈. I am off work just now after going thru chemo and radiotherapy. My kids are older and dont need looked after and even i dont have time to fanny about the way she does.
Wishing you a speedy recovery x

As if these bingo outings aren’t an ad. I do like that she’d invited her sister this time though. Clearly she can’t stand Hinch alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Any of my OG’s remember my brothers hinching girlfriend! Well they’ve just got engaged and she’s pregnant 😮
She’s actually really lovely and she’s deffo seen the light although she bought me a pink stuff super sonic scrubber today as a you will be my bridesmaid gift?

😐 it’s quite cool maybe I’ll use it to clean the football boots in the boot room rather than do a Vestlife and use the shower

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.