Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I see it. I makes it look as if his head is slightly cone shaped. But she won’t even notice. She’s too far up her own arse
Not saying this is the case but my son had a flat head at the back didn’t think much of it but he had craniosyntosis and the side can be flat too and also long it’s more common than you would think or could just be flat from lying in the same position or just a different shaped head I have noticed it in a few photos she’s shared

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why did she almost seem disappointed that Ronnie looks like her? Was she hoping everyone would say golden child did instead? I mean Lennie not Henry. Ronnie is her double as a baby though
Came here to say this!
I thought she was going to say but I can see Lennie and not Ronnie
The obvious favouritism breaks my heart

Reactions: 6
School girl bully is out again. She has her clan behind her so out comes this gobbie witch. See the meds have kicked in and she is not jumpy and anxious anymore!! Hope someone gives her what for tonight as she will be intolerable with her lil sidekicks there. Prize prat!!!

Reactions: 27
This is so heavily filtered! Watch her chest and very bottom of the screen as she speaks - the filter is jumping all over the place! If you were that anxious about yourself, you simply would not be broadcasting every minute detail of you and your children end of. Absolutely horrendous 'role model' for any female!
She looked like a cartoon character- her neck was so teeny tiny ,making her head look too big for it 🤣🤣🤣 why bother filtering yourself now soph - we know what you REALLY look like thanks to your peeping tom of husband!!! 🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh feck off to the bingo Hinch, as long as someone's enjoying themselves in your house, eh.

Reactions: 8
Out of date due to work but just saw last nights masterchef.
question? If stacey and hinch are “best friends” use the term best loosely
Then why isnt she cheering on her besties hubby on masterchef like a friend would. For example if that was me, i would be like “good job Joe cant wait for you to cook me dinner on night” or jeez Joe where was this cooking last time i was round” or even well done Joe

silence speaks louder than words, i smell fake friendship
Plus we also never see hinch wearing staceys clothes going love this sweater blah blah just a ott comment
Be a true friend and do a vid of you opening a parcel of her clothes saying love theeeese omg. A true friend would without the needing of being asked or worse paid for

Reactions: 25
Why keep filtering yourself when everyone knows what you actually look like 🙄
So instead of “mummazzzz” tonight we have “bingo” randomly shouted. Has she got some chav version of Tourette’s? 🤔

• Haha
Jesus Christ is this the same hinch in ss stories as the one she we saw earlier? Ss always doing her so dirty 😂😂🤣🤣

Also why do ss and her sis look like they’ve been on crack cocaine since they were 12

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not sure what’s the pre record abs what’s real time because ss has been in a whole different outfit today.
And old hinch looks completely different - makeup & hair wise. Although the sister was wearing that earlier. Who knows. I reckon SS doing the wardrobes was pre record.
you can see Rex playing in the background. I bet hinch completely ignores Him.

Reactions: 16
I doubt she ever does tummy time or carry him in a sling. He will always be flat on his back or sleeping on the same side in his pod thing - because we all know babies sleep better on their side when they are windy but the guidance is on their back so that’s what we do - not hinch though. Her mummy prob said it “was fine for them growing up”.
The cousins thing really pisses me off. Include them all or don’t include any. Do these babies have older siblings? I would bet at least one does!

Her hair doesn’t look as yellow as it did in inches video 😂. Also - are her extensions out?
Remember when she was preggers with Lonnie and she was selling recommending a brilliant sling she had just bought and couldn't wait to try? I wonder what happened to that.

Down the dump with ole Polly, Orla, Flip and Flop I imagine.

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ is this the same hinch in ss stories as the one she we saw earlier? Ss always doing her so dirty 😂😂🤣🤣

Also why do ss and her sis look like they’ve been on crack cocaine since they were 12
When I first saw stinkys sister. I actually gasped out loud. She looks like a zombie crackhead. Very unfortunate looking pair of siblings

• Haha
For someone who has anxiety and depression she sure gets out and about a lot doesn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.