Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she ever does tummy time or carry him in a sling. He will always be flat on his back or sleeping on the same side in his pod thing - because we all know babies sleep better on their side when they are windy but the guidance is on their back so that’s what we do - not hinch though. Her mummy prob said it “was fine for them growing up”.
The cousins thing really pisses me off. Include them all or don’t include any. Do these babies have older siblings? I would bet at least one does!

Her hair doesn’t look as yellow as it did in inches video 😂. Also - are her extensions out?
C’mon be fair! She put him in a sling that one time she wanted to eye duck herself in the mirror 😂 she did this lovely, serene sway as well to show us just how beautiful she is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Could it be the filter jumping?
yes it looks like one of the standard ig filters. Looks like Lagos to me, that one completely smooths your skin and takes a good 15 years off you, v popular with the “influencers” aka the unemployed playing tend jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why did she almost seem disappointed that Ronnie looks like her? Was she hoping everyone would say golden child did instead? I mean Lennie not Henry. Ronnie is her double as a baby though

Reactions: 15
Yes you guessed it guys I’m the one in red.
I’M THE ONE IN RED GUYS.

Alright love, got it the first time round. Didn’t need you to write it twice then say you were the one in red.

Lady in redddddd!

Also to add, if she doesn’t or hasn’t wore her retainers her tooth will naturally move back to where it was before.

Retainers are for life guyssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's proven yet again that she's a first class self obsessed woman of a mother, why did she have to leave wee Ron out of that.. is she that embarrassed by him or does she not give a single fûčķ about that wee boy, she gets nastier by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
1.. they're not dolls, they're living breathing humans. Get a grip

2.. she's already done the whole "ron looks like me" shite. So how are you just seeing it now? FYI, I can't see it at all because you're fillered, botoxed and filtered up to the max.

3.. it might just be me, but does anyone else see that Lon has also been constantly laid on one side with the shape of his head?

4.. you seem to always forget a son, and I don't mean the obese fat mutt either. If strangers can clearly pick a favourite child, then your child can
Yeah I see it. I makes it look as if his head is slightly cone shaped. But she won’t even notice. She’s too far up her own arse

Reactions: 12
Who’s that pretty young woman on Soph’s stories talking about her baby photo guyshhh cos it certainly it certainly isn’t Soph.

I’m still catching up, but she’s had such a taxing day making mop pumpkins and eating cheese with her cousins hasn’t she!
And as if Jamie isn’t home all week. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just a few weeks ago Jamiewashyourbumbuminnit was out working on his projects yet today he's home a few days a week? duck right off! He's there 24/7 wandering around like creeping bleeping Jesus! Go and stick your mop head pumpkins up your lying arse!

Creeping Jesus 😂😂😂 tea just came out of my nose thanks hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are there tit pumpkins everywhere?? Her latest crap obsession. They aren't even cute.

I don't know anyone who has seasonal ornaments unless for Xmas obviously.

I don't understand how people enjoy her content. It infuriates me to the core how wasteful she is. Always buying so much tit just to duck about with for insta and then chuck at Jamie to take down the dump...his favourite place!!!!! Imagine. The shame of being married to a man who's favourite place is the dump. But this head is proud of it all.

Honestly triggered.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone needs to tell her going to William hill and wanking in the garage ain’t working on projects

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why does she never spend time with her children? She seems to always be getting away from them as much as possible.

Reactions: 18
3 cunts in one room urgh, she’s been busy lately. The cousins round and now off to bingo. She’s been about the last few weeks hasn’t she.she so awkward she has to plait hair and look engaged.. she’s always awkward. You Can always tell she’s not comfortable when Stacey gets her camera out..

Reactions: 31
I’ve got to do catch up again 🙄 please don’t tell me the bleep is having another kid free night with her chav bubs. Such a mentally-unwell, vulnerable little thing ain’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.