Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% all the questions are aimed at tattle.
Gretel filter - Check
Extension - Check
Cleaning with Ronnie when his older - Check
Back on TV? - Check
Prey on people with MH issues - Check, no huns I HELP THEMMMM special

The Q&A is just an attempt to myth bust on tattle

I say myth bust, more like confirm what everyone here knows already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
โ€œHow does it make you feel knowing youโ€™ve helped a lot of peopleโ€™s mental healthโ€

Give me strength!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hmmm it seems someone graduated from the university of life with degree in bullshit.

These answers are A* stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hands up if you asked a question but she'll never answer it ๐Ÿ™‹

Hinch #44: Swipe ups a scam, Q&A a sham, we see your fake followers all up on the 'Gram

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She is 100% asking them herself.. like anyone would say did you pay for the extension yourself?

It's because she reads on here ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iโ€™m probably not going to get caught up i here tonight but Iโ€™ve watched the Q&A, could you just let us know about the colouring book? ๐Ÿคฃ wtf is happening

Reactions: 3
I'm sure the Gretel comment has gone?? Was that too obvious you're reading tattle Soph. This questions and answers is basically an attempt to dig at the comments made about you to show how not bothered you are. If you're gonna be in the public eye get used to it cause that's what happens

Gonna puke. What she means is yeah I talk about them and Think it's great how much money I'm making off these people

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It's absolutely mad that anyone would believe these questions are anything but a PR stunt. Never in the history of instagram have I seen anyone or anything so flagrantly fake. It's SO WEIRD

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think gleam have double checked her answers before sheโ€™s posted them

Reactions: 8
This made me laugh, you do have a house big enough now and they all know your address so whatโ€™s stopping you soph hun? Itโ€™s only a matter of time before some lunatic turns up on your door step eh?
801D0F15-0176-41B3-9ABF-59C8CF5D706E.jpeg

Reactions: 14
dear god nooooo not another crappy book or a pissing hinch to do list diary crap ๐Ÿ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.