Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did it. I asked a genuine question and tried not to be mean. But she won’t like it.

I’ve gotten a bit obsessed with hating her and need to stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I first found her and started watching she never really showed her face, so I thought she was like a middle aged woman called Sharon that smokes 40 Lambert a day 🤣🤣🤣 thought she was nice and down to earth then. Remember being really caught off guard when I saw what she actually looks like !

Imagine if all a long it was her mum with the cleaning ideas. And she’s just the face for it all because she can sell magazines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly. When i first got sucked into the hinch craze last summer i was off work for the summer holidays. When i went back in September I realised it was hard to keep up with all the unnecessary crap like bloo powder in the toilet and cifing your sink to shine every damn day, when you come home from work you just wana sit down, so it was back to just doing the necessary cleaning.
I was out for coffee the other morning and some of the ladies in the group have just started following Grinch, they were shocked to hear I wasn’t a fan. Gave them my reasons about it all being fake and everything else
and one of them states, actually it’s true, “I know her mum and I bumped into them both not so long ago and Grinch told her she actually only cleans twice a week and was laughing about it” everyone was shocked, well apart from me. No one can have a life and keep up with the level of cleaning. This is just hearsay but it sounded believable

She’s not answered my question about the super annoying Gretal yet!
And you haven’t been blocked yet?

• Angry
  • Haha
I'm sure the Gretel comment has gone?? Was that too obvious you're reading tattle Soph. This questions and answers is basically an attempt to dig at the comments made about you to show how not bothered you are. If you're gonna be in the public eye get used to it cause that's what happens

Gonna puke. What she means is yeah I talk about them and Think it's great how much money I'm making off these people
I screenshot this to put on here too
It is too bleeping cringe for words. Whoever wrote this question needs a psychological evaluation

Reactions: 3
Her whole persona and literacy is so different during the q&a.where has ditzy gone?🤔🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is getting over 5k per post now. He probably doesn't need to work. She has just hit 1 million net worth I think
I don’t understand how that works. £5k from who? If she posts her bedroom who is going to pay her £5k

Just scrolled down her follower list. They are all fake, spam bot accounts. She is definitely buying fake followers
I thought that’s how she became big in the first place. Buying followers. MM use to go on and on about it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't usually correct people but considering she's supposedly written a book, this girl needs to learn theres no space before a comma.

Reactions: 6
But I thought her “hinchers” were her friends and family? 🤔🤔🤔
They are her shoppers, if anyone turned up at her door it would get swiftly shut in their face. It’s only a matter of time before it happens. I’d put money on it.
You can’t practically invite 2.6 million people around to help you pick the decor for your house, or to have a cuddle with ‘their’ new baby, and not expect someone to turn up. Especially the slightly unhinged ones 🤣

• Haha
I don’t understand how that works. £5k from who? If she posts her bedroom who is going to pay her £5k

She gets paid by whichever company has sent her products to promote ie P&G or when she shows products/items she’s been sent by companies.

Reactions: 2
I’m torn! This is an easy way to get blocked.

I want her to block me so that I’m forced to stop watching her stories simply out of morbid curiosity. On the other hand I don’t want to be blocked because I really want to see how she decorates that extension.....
It will all be grey 😂

Reactions: 2
View attachment 32532
I’ll just leave this here without comment...
What she really means
I’m really happy I’ve asked myself a question about this....Even though I completely refused to acknowledge the whole thing when I thought I was in trouble. Now I’m getting off scot free I’m happy to talk about it. And even if I accidentally on purpose don’t advertise things properly then it doesn’t matter because I can do what I want.

witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.