Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s then whole point of a Q and A lol
I’ve never looked at/watched a social media Q&A before. I guess this kind of question is pretty standard then!

I have a dislike of how a lot of people don’t seem to have boundaries when it comes to pregnant women. Touching their bellies without permission, strangers asking intimate questions of them, making assumptions about what kind of parent they’ll be, judging them for not breastfeeding. I think I over reacted to that question!

Reactions: 5
I forget how deep her voice is. That is not me being nasty or having a sly dig because I have a deep voice too. She uses that filter so much with the high pitched voice it’s normal for her hinchers.

I hope she doesn’t become a instamummy either but tbh she’d fit in with them. They are all completely unrelatable while claiming they are ‘oh so normal’.
When I first found her and started watching she never really showed her face, so I thought she was like a middle aged woman called Sharon that smokes 40 Lambert a day 🤣🤣🤣 thought she was nice and down to earth then. Remember being really caught off guard when I saw what she actually looks like !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The question did you pay for your extension the answer should read
No all you brain washed hinchers did and I couldn't have done it without you!
I think the H on her house stands for hoodwinked

Reactions: 19
It's so sneaky cos maybe it wasn't #gifted #pressdiscount but it was paid for with the vast amount of money generated from swipe ups etc

Reactions: 13
How much zoflora have you sprayed near your new baby??

Nah won’t be answered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember when she made her debut on This Morning, she kept saying the same word over and over again. Think the word was "basically", she could barely string a sentence together.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember when she made her debut on This Morning, she kept saying the same word over and over again. Think the word was "basically", she could barely string a sentence together.
There's a reason she's never been asked back or had any further TV work!

Reactions: 19
Oh this is painful to watch. Picking and choosing her own qs. Of course I paid for my extension but sooner rather than later as u all lined my pockets hahaha

Reactions: 15
Oh this is painful to watch. Picking and choosing her own qs. Of course I paid for my extension but sooner rather than later as u all lined my pockets hahaha
Pretty sure that’s only be spoken about on a few accounts and tattle. And saying they have been able to do it sooner obviously shows the money she’s making. Maybe she’s just asking them from her own account and picking those ones

Reactions: 5
Def writing herself as I just cannot believe that anyone “loves Gretel and her shenanigans”
duck off!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hahaha yeah cause I'm sure everyone loves gretel hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow!! She uses gretal because she doesn’t want to be in the papers, yeah ok then that’s the reason.. she used to by all the papers and read them at her mums and stuff and say she can’t believe it ect ect.
I’m sorry but no one not even the crazy army love gretal and her shenanigans, everyone I know who likes her still says they can’t stand it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.