Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking if she had a natural birth or not. Bit personal! I wouldn’t even ask my closest friends that, unless they indicated they wanted to talk about it!

Reactions: 2
Asking if she had a natural birth or not. Bit personal! I wouldn’t even ask my closest friends that, unless they indicated they wanted to talk about it!
I don’t think it’s personal at all 🤷🏾‍♀️ Maybe I’m just rude 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anybody notice that question she deleted ?? Someone asked what’s her “must have” for new born baby and she started talking about where ronnies name came from 🤣

Reactions: 3
Of course mummy was there. Why would anyone ever think she might not have been!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s personal at all 🤷🏾‍♀️ Maybe I’m just rude 😂
I’m a particularly private person probably! I don’t like to share anything like that. I’d hate the idea of people speculating about what the birth was like. Probably over sensitive of me 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I want to ask her how she found the time to write another book in-between being in Hospital prior to the birth and being quite unwell,
then the actual birth, then the 6 weeks in the Countryside travelling and staying in Cottages.
Plus the upheaval of the new extension, becoming a new parent and how time consuming that is, plus the sleep deprivation.
😁😁, If it’s a second ‘book’ it’ll be like MoD’s second ‘book’ which turned out to be a ......journal ; full of lined yet empty pages with meaningful (bollocks) jottings dotted here and there, ya know; like a diary.

Reactions: 5
That’s then whole point of a Q and A lol

Reactions: 9
Yep shes made those questions up herself. Who would even care who was with her when her baby was born never mind asking her about trolls

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.