Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree! I have crippling anxiety, but looking at me you probably wouldn’t know. I go out. I sing on stage, sometimes in front of hundreds of people. I know i come across to people as confident and unphased by things when in reality that couldn’t be further from the truth. Anxiety manifests itself in so many different ways
It definitely does. I barely leave the house it’s took over my life so much, being in my bedroom under multiple blankets is my safe place. But my mums asked me to go into town with her at the weekend and I’m terrified I’m still going to try and go. Just because we have anxiety doesn’t mean everyday is a bad day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You can now split your maternity / paternity leave, if a Mum wants to go back to work early and the dad would like to have more paternity leave and be classed as the primary carer he is entitled to. So if she is “working” and not using her maternity leave he can apply to use it.
Isn’t that just statutory? It looks like his company offers 6 weeks paid as a standard to all employees.

Reactions: 1
Isn’t that just statutory? It looks like his company offers 6 weeks paid as a standard to all employees.
That is great that it is standard but she is already back at “work” so he may be getting her parental leave. I don’t know I’m just guessing. 😂

Reactions: 2
That is great that it is standard but she is already back at “work” so he may be getting her parental leave. I don’t know I’m just guessing. 😂
She is getting over 5k per post now. He probably doesn't need to work. She has just hit 1 million net worth I think

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You only get to be an ambassador for one month
She literally posted on her own account she was asked in June, posted about it in July & put it in her story today I’m just stating facts 😂

Reactions: 3
She is getting over 5k per post now. He probably doesn't need to work. She has just hit 1 million net worth I think
Haha good point, here guessing why he has so much paternity leave but he has probably jack his job in, after his paid paternity of course 😂

Reactions: 4
Stayed In that last accommodation -interestly it's wasn't dog friendly and 'hypo allergic' so it could be sold in the knowledge that no one had had a pet in there.i know it was the same 'top-end' lodge as it is the only one with that lay out- I spent 3 months being moved around the site! I don't think the view could have been taken from their lodge.
I did have my dogs in there but had to agree to a deep clean as part of the terms of the let.
Surely a deep clean is no problem for Madam!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have the proof that fabric softener says don’t wash kids pyjamas in it? Someone mentioned mopping rugs with lenor today and then asked for proof

Reactions: 3
May I ask why being relatable is always mentioned? The biggest influencers r not relatable and that is why they have zillions of followers. Because for some strange reason they worship their fake lifestyles eg kardashions Bring relatable is not a pre requisite is it? Or did hunch claim to be relatable and I missed that somehow
I think its because she says she is "just like us", when quite clearly she isn't.

Reactions: 6
May I ask why being relatable is always mentioned? The biggest influencers r not relatable and that is why they have zillions of followers. Because for some strange reason they worship their fake lifestyles eg kardashions Bring relatable is not a pre requisite is it? Or did hunch claim to be relatable and I missed that somehow
Because she’s always banging on about how “we’re all in this together” and how she’s just winging everything. Sorry but you don’t get 2 million followers and thousand of pounds worth of gifted stuff by “just winging” it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.