Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused because she's literally treating this newborn baby like its a puppy. Just came into their lives so easily completely as planned and its all lovely and they can pack up and go on multiple holidays around the country and everything is so smooth and great! Saying that, I wouldn't even take a new puppy away on a mini break! Also I'm not a mum so have no idea but isn't it really important to get babies into a routine as soon as possible? Surely it's not great for the baby to be moved around to multiple different environments so soon ...
Not at all. The best thing about babies is that they are totally portable & fit in with your routine. Best to travel when they are tiny as the older they get the harder it is.

Reactions: 12
If youve got your mum and a team of people helping you/doing all the tough stuff everywhere you go then it would be easy least to go galavanting all over the country side!

Easy peasy I meant

Reactions: 12
Disagree with that. Dogs are family too and cleaner than some grotty kids

Ffs now she's bragging about all her effortless holidays.
I love my dog and yes he's family but dogs can get fleas and they lick their arses!
My dog has a big dog bed on the floor and he never even jumps on the sofa or bed as it's not something he's ever been encouraged to do.
Dogs really don't need to be up on furniture to be happy.
BTW my kids were never "grotty"

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think part of the reason she went away instead of to the parents is because she was worried photographers would be posted outside trying for a scoop? I mean, I know she’s not exactly a list genuine celebrity but some of the rags love a shot of a z lister

Reactions: 9
I have to agree with the anxiety thing. I suffer terribly but you would never know. I am very outgoing, loud, love nights out etc but only with the people I feel comfortable with. A lot of people think I’m a cow cause I can be quite shy around new people but that’s my anxiety. If I know you and I’m comfy around you then I’m like a diff person.

And a lot of people saying about bouncing back into shape or not leaving the house after a baby. My 1st born I had a 36hr labour and still had makeup on for my visitors. I was also out and about 3 days later and always had hair and makeup even just to go the shops, back in pre pregnancy clothes after a few weeks. That’s just me. Didn’t mean I didn’t struggle or have anxiety it was just how I coped with it. It still is 🤷🏼‍♀️ Truthfully I was on cloud 9 and loved every min as a new mum.

Anyway I’m not sticking up for mrs Hinch cause she drives me bonkers but the notion that after a baby you can’t be back to “normal” or look good really grinds me!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just watched someone’s story announcing that they just watched the cottage stories from Mrs H and cried because it was so amazing. It literally made me want to slap myself in the face

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’ve just watched someone’s story announcing that they just watched the cottage stories from Mrs H and cried because it was so amazing. It literally made me want to slap myself in the face
No the pleb who messaged her in tears needs a slap .

Reactions: 13
Just caught up on the last thread and all the “surely someone with anxiety can’t do xyz becuase I can’t manage that” remember mental illness isn’t one size fits all. Weather we believe Mrs hinch or not we’d all do well to be mindful that EVERYONES struggle is different.
Spot. On. 🙌🏻

Reactions: 10
I have to agree with the anxiety thing. I suffer terribly but you would never know. I am very outgoing, loud, love nights out etc but only with the people I feel comfortable with. A lot of people think I’m a cow cause I can be quite shy around new people but that’s my anxiety. If I know you and I’m comfy around you then I’m like a diff person.

And a lot of people saying about bouncing back into shape or not leaving the house after a baby. My 1st born I had a 36hr labour and still had makeup on for my visitors. I was also out and about 3 days later and always had hair and makeup even just to go the shops, back in pre pregnancy clothes after a few weeks. That’s just me. Didn’t mean I didn’t struggle or have anxiety it was just how I coped with it. It still is 🤷🏼‍♀️ Truthfully I was on cloud 9 and loved every min as a new mum.

Anyway I’m not sticking up for mrs Hinch cause she drives me bonkers but the notion that after a baby you can’t be back to “normal” or look good really grinds me!
That’s good for you but she’s always saying she hates being away from home so the last thing you’d expect is her to go off cottaging. Maybe she did want peace away from the paps like someone said 😂

May I ask why being relatable is always mentioned? The biggest influencers r not relatable and that is why they have zillions of followers. Because for some strange reason they worship their fake lifestyles eg kardashions Bring relatable is not a pre requisite is it? Or did hunch claim to be relatable and I missed that somehow

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not at all. The best thing about babies is that they are totally portable & fit in with your routine. Best to travel when they are tiny as the older they get the harder it is.
It is easier when they’re newborn but I just couldnt be arsed packing and unpacking every few weeks 😩

Tbh every time I go away anywhere I always end up leaving stuff at the hotel or wherever and theres always things that I forget to pack in the first place, so if it was me hopping from cottage to cottage to lodge, by the time it came to pack to go home I probably wouldnt have anything left to pack 🙄

Reactions: 3
May I ask why being relatable is always mentioned? The biggest influencers r not relatable and that is why they have zillions of followers. Because for some strange reason they worship their fake lifestyles eg kardashions Bring relatable is not a pre requisite is it? Or did hunch claim to be relatable and I missed that somehow
It’s historically how she’s been marketing herself.

Reactions: 16
I think it's more so how she keeps banging on how she is just like her followers, just little old lucky Sophie, looking for the bargs and down the high street pound shop with her tesco handbag, and how all her followers and herself are in it together. They aren't, she is in it for herself and her purse.

You are right, I would 100% not class the Kardashians as relatable and some bigger influencers, but then you can see that a mile off, and Kylie and Kim aren't telling me that they are my online friends and to get myself on ebay for a fancy toilet roll holder :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh I wish I felt like this when my little one was new born. I could barely string a sentence together

She says over and over again "see, we're all the same really. All in it together"

No Idea how you missed it haha she always says she’s just a normal hairdresser who made the big time “by accident” well I wouldn’t say big time but she’s apparently a millionaire so I guess so. How she’s just learning. How she’s just like her followers how she’s just a first time buyer first time mummy a bargain hunter living off b&m and home bargains etc etc 😴😴 shes not the girl next door she professes to be

That’s good for you but she’s always saying she hates being away from home so the last thing you’d expect is her to go off cottaging. Maybe she did want peace away from the paps like someone said 😂
Yeah I know what you mean. I do like my house too. But then I hate mess not sure I would’ve stayed during an extension either. My sister went on holiday with a newborn while her kitchen was getting done 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah I know what you mean. I do like my house too. But then I hate mess not sure I would’ve stayed during an extension either. My sister went on holiday with a newborn while her kitchen was getting done 😂
I agree I think In one of my earlier comments she couldn’t possibly have stayed there with a new born haha I wore makeup few days after because when I had visitors I didn’t want them to comment on how tired I was looking 😂😂 I still don’t think some of those stories last night added up.

Reactions: 10
I agree I think In one of my earlier comments she couldn’t possibly have stayed there with a new born haha I wore makeup few days after because when I had visitors I didn’t want them to comment on how tired I was looking 😂😂 I still don’t think some of those stories last night added up.
Haha anytime I don’t wear makeup someone asks if I’m feeling ok. “Yeah it’s just my face” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Claims to be relatable and humble yet is still trying to sell the dream!
How many of us average joes have had to live through construction in our home during Reno’s? How many of us have afforded to stay in 3/4 cottages after the birth of our children? Good on her if she got it gifted or can afford it, but don’t try making out it’s “normal” , most of us are just pleased to be able to put our socks on after giving birth or somthinf

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.