Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused because she's literally treating this newborn baby like its a puppy. Just came into their lives so easily completely as planned and its all lovely and they can pack up and go on multiple holidays around the country and everything is so smooth and great! Saying that, I wouldn't even take a new puppy away on a mini break! Also I'm not a mum so have no idea but isn't it really important to get babies into a routine as soon as possible? Surely it's not great for the baby to be moved around to multiple different environments so soon ...
No it’s perfectly fine , babies this young need milk , sleep and warmth. They have no concept of their environment and can be taken anywhere.

Reactions: 39
It's funny you see her tucking in the dog but not her little boy bit reversed isn't it, hang on a second son the dogs waiting for his bed time story and dramatic song be back in about 20.
I have a dog yes allowed on bed and sofa my house my choice but I wouldn't allow this in someone's else home or a paid accommodation it's just respectful but Mrs Pinch clearly getting too big for her boots

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's funny you see her tucking in the dog but not her little boy bit reversed isn't it, hang on a second son the dogs waiting for his bed time story and dramatic song be back in about 20.
I have a dog yes allowed on bed and sofa my house my choice but I wouldn't allow this in someone's else home or a paid accommodation it's just respectful but Mrs Pinch clearly getting too big for her boots
Totally agree, my dog is allowed on the sofa and beds at my house but not at anyone else’s. It’s just respectful

Reactions: 8
She says her "best friends" came to visit. Did she charge them to go in the hot tub? I can see it now. "Come on in huns, pound a minute, I've got an extension to pay for".

• Haha
I couldn’t sleep on a bed knowing a dog had slept in it. Im
Like that with my own dog too🤣

But remember guys as it was last minute she got loads knocked off. Prob about £20

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t want to pay a fortune to stay somewhere and then find out that a dog had been sleeping on the bed and the sofa. Regardless of whether pets are allowed or not, it’s disrespectful. It’s not her home.

Also I couldn’t think of anything worse than moving around here, there and everywhere with a newborn baby. And you definitely wouldn’t be advised to go in a hot tub until at least 6 weeks postpartum🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She says her "best friends" came to visit. Did she charge them to go in the hot tub? I can see it now. "Come on in huns, pound a minute, I've got an extension to pay for".
'No time for chit chat, got tit to peddle on instagram, chop chop time is money you know' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up on the last thread and all the “surely someone with anxiety can’t do xyz becuase I can’t manage that” remember mental illness isn’t one size fits all. Weather we believe Mrs hinch or not we’d all do well to be mindful that EVERYONES struggle is different.

Reactions: 33
I think it’s a bit dramatic to say you wouldn’t sleep in a bed that a dog had laid on. Presumably the sheets are washed between stays?
To be fair it’s disrespectful to have dogs jumping all over the furniture if it isn’t your home. But it isn’t really the end of the world unless said dog has been rolling around in fox poo or mud. And I get the impression Henry Hinch does not go for long, muddy, meandering walks in the countryside.
I have a 7 month old and I have literally no idea how she found the oomph to drag herself and baby stuff around when you’ve literally just given birth. The first 6 weeks are a blur of breastfeeds that lasted forever, nappy changes and staring at him. If my husband had been off with me the whole time it might have been a little easier so I’ll grant her that it would have been more straightforward to get through it if her husband was off the whole time too. But even so! I think the furthest I went from home was Tesco.

Reactions: 24
Just caught up on the last thread and all the “surely someone with anxiety can’t do xyz becuase I can’t manage that” remember mental illness isn’t one size fits all. Weather we believe Mrs hinch or not we’d all do well to be mindful that EVERYONES struggle is different.
Exactly! People wouldn't know that I suffer with anxiety and depression, or the fact that I get agrophobia attacks either. I'm bubbly, sociable, I've even made YouTube videos of myself talking etc, I travel a lot even with my physical disabilities. Yet some days I can't leave the house, I can't even shower myself, I keep myself awake for days on end worrying about things that are ridiculous. Just because I can present myself well most of the time doesn't mean that my mental illness is 'put on' or not valid.

I don't wanna seem like I'm WKing her, but it's never easy to tell if someone suffers from anxiety.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
These days, last minute is usually far more expensive than booking it well in advance!

Reactions: 16
I don't wanna seem like I'm WKing her, but it's never easy to tell if someone suffers from anxiety.
Same. I just hate when people compare my anxiety to there’s like when “friends” plan nights out. I’ll use the term friends loosely I won’t go. And I’ll get comments like “oh my anxiety doesn’t stop me having fun” “iv decides not to let it get to me tonight” the only person I enjoy going out with is my sister because she knows my comfort levels and at that it’s like a pub lunch or something.

Reactions: 15
No it’s perfectly fine , babies this young need milk , sleep and warmth. They have no concept of their environment and can be taken anywhere.
I don’t know if it’s been covered but I think people are shocked she went away to multiple cottages because most people don’t want to leave the comfort of their home and they just want to stay in with their baby and they defo wouldn’t be in the hot tub 😂😂 I couldn’t personally think of anything worse than packing and repacking all the baby’s stuff but we don’t know what birth she had. Maybe he popped out smoothly no stitches needed. But to be fair the house wasn’t baby friendly with the extension I suppose

All these Cottages that she stayed at will now be increasing their prices because they've now got a unique selling point...
Mrs Hinch stayed here, Mrs Hinch slept here, Mrs Hinch shat on this exact pot, Henry Hinch slept in this very bed, etc.,

Edited to add -
I am joking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
All these Cottages that she stayed at will now be increasing their prices because they've now got a unique selling point...
Mrs Hinch stayed here, Mrs Hinch slept here, Mrs Hinch shat on this exact pot, Henry Hinch slept in this very bed, etc.,
Is she really that big of a deal? I think it’s easy to start looking through narrowed lenses because we are aware of her, but I think Average Joe Public doesn’t have a scooby about the woman.

Reactions: 10
Is she really that big of a deal? I think it’s easy to start looking through narrowed lenses because we are aware of her, but I think Average Joe Public doesn’t have a scooby about the woman.
It was a joke!
I was being sarcastic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if it’s been covered but I think people are shocked she went away to multiple cottages because most people don’t want to leave the comfort of their home and they just want to stay in with their baby and they defo wouldn’t be in the hot tub 😂😂 I couldn’t personally think of anything worse than packing and repacking all the baby’s stuff but we don’t know what birth she had. Maybe he popped out smoothly no stitches needed. But to be fair the house wasn’t baby friendly with the extension I suppose
We’re all different after birth , as are new babies 😀. When I had my first child we had a holiday when they were 6 weeks old , to a cottage in the UK and it went well .

I had a straight forward delivery , no stitches, recovered well and the baby was a laid back placid type who slept a lot.

Reactions: 5
Just saw her latest story - why if you were visiting lodges/cottages would you let your mutt all over the couches and even let it sleep in the bed. Have some consideration for something that isn't yours
Disagree with that. Dogs are family too and cleaner than some grotty kids

Ffs now she's bragging about all her effortless holidays.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.