Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these Cottages that she stayed at will now be increasing their prices because they've now got a unique selling point...
Mrs Hinch stayed here, Mrs Hinch slept here, Mrs Hinch shat on this exact pot, Henry Hinch slept in this very bed, etc.,

Edited to add -
I am joking.
They don't have the top unique one- Mrs Hinch Hinched here!

Reactions: 2
Claims to be relatable and humble yet is still trying to sell the dream!
How many of us average joes have had to live through construction in our home during Reno’s? How many of us have afforded to stay in 3/4 cottages after the birth of our children? Good on her if she got it gifted or can afford it, but don’t try making out it’s “normal” , most of us are just pleased to be able to put our socks on after giving birth or somthinf
And a husband that seems to be off work indefinitely, how long is paternity leave these days?

*cue her posting a story referencing him at work in 10, 9, 8....

Reactions: 25
I'm new to all this so don't get to annoyed if I'm not posting the right comments but I didn't know no one knew what cleaning was before she came along. Seriously and what's up with all this bloody getting personalised febreezr

Reactions: 15
Shamelessly bragging about those trips away when a lot of her followers couldn’t even afford to take their kids out for the day.

Reactions: 16
May I ask why being relatable is always mentioned? The biggest influencers r not relatable and that is why they have zillions of followers. Because for some strange reason they worship their fake lifestyles eg kardashions Bring relatable is not a pre requisite is it? Or did hunch claim to be relatable and I missed that somehow
She claims to her followers, to be just like them. Always saying I’m just like you guyysss, we’re all in this together. She shops in the cheaper tat shops to appear like she is just one of them.
She’s never said it but that’s the persona she puts across.

Reactions: 7
Replying to Mario’s sickening post “my hinchers have helped me beyond belief” ..... build my extension/rake in the money/spend time on lovely breaks away *delete as appropriate

Reactions: 11
Stayed In that last accommodation -interestly it's wasn't dog friendly and 'hypo allergic' so it could be sold in the knowledge that no one had had a pet in there.i know it was the same 'top-end' lodge as it is the only one with that lay out- I spent 3 months being moved around the site! I don't think the view could have been taken from their lodge.
I did have my dogs in there but had to agree to a deep clean as part of the terms of the let.

Reactions: 2
Replying to Mario’s sickening post “my hinchers have helped me beyond belief” ..... build my extension/rake in the money/spend time on lovely breaks away *delete as appropriate
Lol Mario saying he has ‘gained a beautiful friend’ yea, one that he’s never even met 🤣
They are all so false they bleeping crack me up! Deep down he’s so jealous it wasn’t him that got in there and thought of it all first

Reactions: 13
OMG, Crying over wearing slippers, whatever next, take them off and you will stop crying, so stupid and annoying, what is wrong with her ??!! Don't know why he has footwear on anyway, socks should be enough for a baby !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The slippers are kinda cute and I have to admit first time around I did buy my daughter a ton of pointless tit like that just because it was cute. By the time the 3rd came along I was over it and he just had bare feet 😂

Reactions: 24
And a husband that seems to be off work indefinitely, how long is paternity leave these days?

*cue her posting a story referencing him at work in 10, 9, 8....
Her hubby works at a well known company in the employment sector and you can find online that they offer 6 weeks paid paternity leave and up to 6 months unpaid! I’m sure all the swipes will pay for him to be off till Christmas.

Her hubby works at a well known company in the employment sector and you can find online that they offer 6 weeks paid paternity leave and up to 6 months unpaid! I’m sure all the swipes will pay for him to be off till Christmas.
6 weeks paid is good for a fella. Mine only got 2!!!

Reactions: 12
Just caught up on the last thread and all the “surely someone with anxiety can’t do xyz becuase I can’t manage that” remember mental illness isn’t one size fits all. Weather we believe Mrs hinch or not we’d all do well to be mindful that EVERYONES struggle is different.
Completely agree! I have crippling anxiety, but looking at me you probably wouldn’t know. I go out. I sing on stage, sometimes in front of hundreds of people. I know i come across to people as confident and unphased by things when in reality that couldn’t be further from the truth. Anxiety manifests itself in so many different ways

• Heart
You can now split your maternity / paternity leave, if a Mum wants to go back to work early and the dad would like to have more paternity leave and be classed as the primary carer he is entitled to. So if she is “working” and not using her maternity leave he can apply to use it.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker, first time poster. However couldn't resist sharing this that I've just seen on Facebook x FB_IMG_1565203368391.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.