Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posts get me down. I stopped following ages ago. It's constant showing off her lavish lifestyle you can't claim to relate to people when you can afford all of this and the audience can't because majority of people manage to get by every month and work hard to do so. In fairness i dont think she has ever had to scrape the barrel or work ridiculous over time to pay something off she seems to have it on a silver plate all her life, nice for some but not nice for those who have never had it.

People would call that jealousy and yes I will admit it makes me jealous to a point because I work my socks off every day and so does my partner and we just get by every month. The last thing I want to do is go on Instagram after a hard day's work and looking after my child and be shown around someone's new extension 30 times.

All these things gifted to her for what exactly what has she done to deserve all this? I know it's 99% a selling point but still. I mean gifted doors I thought that was very over the top they are nothing special they are doors doesn't make me want to buy them.

Most "celebrities" keep their personal life personal and I think it's the way to be. We know they have a lavish lifestyle but it's not shoved in our face.

Reactions: 21
Her posts get me down. I stopped following ages ago. It's constant showing off her lavish lifestyle you can't claim to relate to people when you can afford all of this and the audience can't because majority of people manage to get by every month and work hard to do so. In fairness i dont think she has ever had to scrape the barrel or work ridiculous over time to pay something off she seems to have it on a silver plate all her life, nice for some but not nice for those who have never had it.

People would call that jealousy and yes I will admit it makes me jealous to a point because I work my socks off every day and so does my partner and we just get by every month. The last thing I want to do is go on Instagram after a hard day's work and looking after my child and be shown around someone's new extension 30 times.

All these things gifted to her for what exactly what has she done to deserve all this? I know it's 99% a selling point but still. I mean gifted doors I thought that was very over the top they are nothing special they are doors doesn't make me want to buy them.

Most "celebrities" keep their personal life personal and I think it's the way to be. We know they have a lavish lifestyle but it's not shoved in our face.
I don't think she has a lavish life style,as somebody said recently -you can't polish a 💩.she does,however,have a life propelled by greed and a great sense of self worth.lavish would imply class in my humble opinion.dont let her posts get you down.your life sounds 'real' and miles away from her shallow one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can tell Jamie was really into playing “games to play in bed when you can’t sleep” 😂 like pacifying a toddler and playing along to keep them amused. All he did was ask her the same questions back instead of thinking of his own 😂

Then playing the word game when you have to take the last letter of the previous word and think of a word beginning with that letter....
Jamie - “nougat”
Hinch - “rhubarb”
😂😂😂😂
Jamie - “nougat ends in T babe not R”
Hinch - “oh for fucks sake Jamie im just learning all this is new to me why did you have to put a word in like that for”

Absolutely creased laughing 😂😂😂
To be honest I struggled to understand what they were waffling about with that stupid filer on, you can’t hear what they are saying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand her popularity 🤷‍♀️
Play at being a dumb blonde , but very cleverly making a fortune !
Using Anxiety to garner sympathy , very cleverly making a fortune !
Sharing her questionable taste in furnishings and Decor , Very cleverly making a fortune
Why do people want to have everything she has ?
Why is it now perfectly acceptable to copy others ?
Why is being stupid , funny especially when Soph is very definitely not stupid , far from it she is a very successful salesperson, why do people want to look like her when she doesn’t even like herself hence why she hides behind filters
Gretal is hideous and annoying she uses this filter to hide behind when she is being bitching can’t even give an honest opinion about anything for fear of losing her loyal customers , why would anyone strive to be like her. ? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

I know what you mean. We’d all love an extension and redecorate our house without any money worries. But honestly I would get so bored with her lifestyle. Talking to my phone all day.. I would actually go insane. Even Jamie seems bored of her - in her story yesterday when she said he was in the mirror he seemed to huff and then she told him to shut up 😂 her house is nice but isn’t it much more forfilling knowing you’ve worked for everything you’ve got. You’ve earned that you should be proud. She’s only getting things gifted for the companies benefit In hope to get more custom. But the constant bragging she does gets boring I agree. It’s like she is showing
Off. I don’t think she’s ever had to struggle

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Terrible layout. Why has she not put in a nice new kitchen at the back so she has a big open plan living area. She stated her dream was to have a big kitchen island ? Good luck selling if you ever want to move
She’s almost certainly having something done with the kitchen which is why they didn’t stay there.

Reactions: 5
Had a look at her sister in law's instagram and she was posting about the same cleaning products and tips and tricks in literally exactly the same style as Mrs Hinch back in 2017. She must be fuming
Wow! I find that very interesting. Soph lacks scruples so its not surprising. I'd like to have a look. What's her IG pleas? Is she public?

Reactions: 5
She could do with stopping posts on stories walking round her house exclaiming how she can't quite believe it, the more she does it, the more insincere she sounds. Her account has become less about cleaning and soley about self gratification.

Reactions: 21
Because “featured” could could mean any number of things.

One person from ASA told us that #ad and #gifted weren’t needed on background items that were only on screen for a few seconds as long as there was no attention drawn to the object, and it wasn’t mentioned. Then someone else contradicted them!
Exactly. They can’t even agree amonst themselves yet they expect everyone else to be on point.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand her popularity 🤷‍♀️
Play at being a dumb blonde , but very cleverly making a fortune !
Using Anxiety to garner sympathy , very cleverly making a fortune !
Sharing her questionable taste in furnishings and Decor , Very cleverly making a fortune
Why do people want to have everything she has ?
Why is it now perfectly acceptable to copy others ?
Why is being stupid , funny especially when Soph is very definitely not stupid , far from it she is a very successful salesperson, why do people want to look like her when she doesn’t even like herself hence why she hides behind filters
Gretal is hideous and annoying she uses this filter to hide behind when she is being bitching can’t even give an honest opinion about anything for fear of losing her loyal customers , why would anyone strive to be like her. ? 🤷‍♀️
She never does anything either. Always in the house or b&m. Where are her mates? Days and nights out?

Had a look at her sister in law's instagram and she was posting about the same cleaning products and tips and tricks in literally exactly the same style as Mrs Hinch back in 2017. She must be fuming
Yeah. A few instagrammers were doing these tips before her. She only found out about the Minky from @cleanqueen25 and she used to use Zoflora alot back then (that’s the “instagrammer” she mentions in her book, but didn’t bother to credit). She was just “clever” enough to capitalise on it.

This [emoji1373]

Her sister in law started her account first and hinch basically copied everything she had!
From the baskets to the fake flowers on the mirrored tray.

If you remember Hinch started off as a home account the same as the sister in law and then changed to cleaning and mrs fuckin hinch 🙈

Reactions: 8
Wonder when they went away was they taking that crib on wheels with them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It would have made sense to move the kitchen into the extension and have a large open plan room with dining and living room coming off it.

It would have made sense to move the kitchen into the extension and have a large open plan room with dining and living room coming off it.
Or knock the wall down and extend the kitchen into the previous lounge.
Anything other than what she actually did [emoji1787]

I’m gutted. The new floor she’s having put down looks suspiciously like the floor we’ve just put down (by ourselves 😂) in our eldest daughters room. I’m fuming 🤣

Reactions: 9
She can't cook, so for her it wasn't a priority, but that new sitting room is huge. If it were me, I would have had that space as a kitchen/diner, kept the sitting room where it was and made the old kitchen either a utility room, an office or a playroom.

Could I bring my husband to visit your 🐷s ? No need to feed them beforehand and we won’t stay long ... only about 7 minutes 🤣😂🤣😂

Me thinks she’s not advertised as she had to pay for it. All this love for Trace the other day was bogus shite .... I bet she’s buried under the extension 😳. Prove us wrong Soph .... let’s see you supping prosecco with your ole mate Trace ....

Some more observations.... she “may” have a corner play area for Ronns in the lounge - then we get the “subtle” hint that he loves musical toys ...... wait for the gifted baby play corner musical activity centre play house contraption (grey of course) .... you heard it here first folks 🤣😂🤣😂
Hahah was just coming on to post that myself :)

She doesn't spend much time in kitchen so I guess there was no point

I'ts a very grey area :p:p:p:p:p
So basically if it's gifted and you don't want to declare it in every video stick it in a basket and take it out a year after you got it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.