Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she will decorate her whole house and then leave her old bedroom and Henry’s the way they are. No doubt she will wait a couple of weeks to look relatable and then pop up a surprise make over.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not the marking of them the first time that’s confusing.

Everyone understands that. My sister had ASA on her case because something she had previously done an ad for (was makes and declared correctly at the time) appeared in the background for 3 seconds of an unrelated video a few weeks later. She got a warning for undeclared advertising revenue. Even tho the thing was only in the background of video

ASA then gave very conflicting information of what they consider as something being “featured”. I was then told on here to just mark everything as #ad and #gifted just Incase. But that’s ridiculous and also misleading.

That’s what we are finding confusing
I don’t think it’s confusing. If you’ve ever worked with a company/been gifted an item then for the following year you’re supposed to declare it. That would (in my mind) include any time the item is shown in a story/post irrelevant of whether it’s the focus of the post.

For example, you’ve seen plenty of posts/stories from people who say “oh I’ve received loads of questions about this necklace/dress/mirror/blinds” (whether we believe they actually have or not)
So people will pick up on background stuff.

Reactions: 6
It’s not the marking of them the first time that’s confusing.

Everyone understands that. My sister had ASA on her case because something she had previously done an ad for (was makes and declared correctly at the time) appeared in the background for 3 seconds of an unrelated video a few weeks later. She got a warning for undeclared advertising revenue. Even tho the thing was only in the background of video

ASA then gave very conflicting information of what they consider as something being “featured”. I was then told on here to just mark everything as #ad and #gifted just Incase. But that’s ridiculous and also misleading.

That’s what we are finding confusing
If you’ve been gifted or paid to show an item on your grid/stories, every time that item is in a grid post/story for the next 12 months you have to mark that item as #ad or #gifted.

Really dont see how its that confusing 🤷🏽‍♀️

If its too much effort to put the correct # on posts then maybe people shouldnt accept payment/gifts in the first place!

In regards to Hinchs doors - she knew the score before she accepted gifted doors 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was offered free clothes for my daughter in exchange for pictures. I declined because there was nothing I wanted desperately enough to be putting #ad or #gifted on any posts or stories where she happened to be wearing them. I understood that was my obligation if I did accept. Isn't it that simple?

Reactions: 9
I swear the other day she said she's "not always gretel" yet she uses that filter on EVERY story. I mean each to their own but the filter is awful

Reactions: 13
Can tell Jamie was really into playing “games to play in bed when you can’t sleep” 😂 like pacifying a toddler and playing along to keep them amused. All he did was ask her the same questions back instead of thinking of his own 😂

Then playing the word game when you have to take the last letter of the previous word and think of a word beginning with that letter....
Jamie - “nougat”
Hinch - “rhubarb”
😂😂😂😂
Jamie - “nougat ends in T babe not R”
Hinch - “oh for fucks sake Jamie im just learning all this is new to me why did you have to put a word in like that for”

Absolutely creased laughing 😂😂😂
These videos are all recorded and then uploaded .,,, that was probably the third take cos he’ll have said “fav film Wizard of Oz cos you’re in it mate or The Truman Show cos your insta is one big advert”. Then “fav food mate is ... eh ... eh ... don’t know mate .... do you eat?”. As for the word game that’ll been rehearsed to make her look relateable to all her thick as shite hinchers obvs! 🙄💤💤💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can tell Jamie was really into playing “games to play in bed when you can’t sleep” 😂 like pacifying a toddler and playing along to keep them amused. All he did was ask her the same questions back instead of thinking of his own 😂

Then playing the word game when you have to take the last letter of the previous word and think of a word beginning with that letter....
Jamie - “nougat”
Hinch - “rhubarb”
😂😂😂😂
Jamie - “nougat ends in T babe not R”
Hinch - “oh for fucks sake Jamie im just learning all this is new to me why did you have to put a word in like that for”

Absolutely creased laughing 😂😂😂
If I tried to play word games with my partner when I couldn't sleep,he'd have other ideas like a game of chase perhaps 😜😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If you’ve been gifted or paid to show an item on your grid/stories, every time that item is in a grid post/story for the next 12 months you have to mark that item as #ad or #gifted.

Really dont see how its that confusing 🤷🏽‍♀️

If its too much effort to put the correct # on posts then maybe people shouldnt accept payment/gifts in the first place!

In regards to Hinchs doors - she knew the score before she accepted gifted doors 💁🏽‍♀️
Exactly this!
And it was reported that she’s received two warnings regarding incorrect advertising before the investigation.
She knows the rules, she just takes the piss.
Like you said, if she can’t be bothered then don’t accept anything.
I’m sure there’s plenty of people who would greatly appreciate those gifts and advertise them correctly.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if anybody is on the cleaning pages - I hang about to comment on excessive use of chemicals and the dangers but this gem just popped up and I’d love to know what cleaning tips we’d have besides zoflora 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well all my years of watching CSI I'd suggest a lot of bleach. Covers the smell (probs by the gallon) and confuses any tests for blood 😂😂
*disclaimer.. never killed anyone just obsessed with crime programmes and bleach is the go to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well all my years of watching CSI I'd suggest a lot of bleach. Covers the smell (probs by the gallon) and confuses any tests for blood 😂😂
*disclaimer.. never killed anyone just obsessed with crime programmes and bleach is the go to 😂
That’s been the recommendation, bleach and zoflo. Although there was a pisstaking ‘elbow grease’ thrown in there 😂

Edit* diesel also damages DNA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So can I ask with her gifted doors, how does she delcare these on her stories? I get it when she uploads pictures but if she's doing a video on her landing like the other day and shes talking should the word gifted be in the story or does she have to mention it afterwards?

Reactions: 2
So can I ask with her gifted doors, how does she delcare these on her stories? I get it when she uploads pictures but if she's doing a video on her landing like the other day and shes talking should the word gifted be in the story or does she have to mention it afterwards?
She said she was ‘working with’ the door company, working with in instaland usually means fleecing a company for freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if anybody is on the cleaning pages - I hang about to comment on excessive use of chemicals and the dangers but this gem just popped up and I’d love to know what cleaning tips we’d have besides zoflora 🤷🏼‍♀️
Let us know the answer 😉 I hear a pet 🐷 will eat all human remains apart from the nails .... you could then just pop them in the bin 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is for that reason I treat my 🐖s with a huge amount of respect 😉
I too am always wary if I piss them off I could be a missing person in under 7 minutes 😂 plus we have piglets so mama is super unpredictable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If you look at the definition of gifted I think it says there’s no obligation to declare if you don’t want to so maybe that’s how she will get round it. Where as an ad should always be noted as that’s a pre agreed term... to my understanding.

Reactions: 3
Terrible layout. Why has she not put in a nice new kitchen at the back so she has a big open plan living area. She stated her dream was to have a big kitchen island ? Good luck selling if you ever want to move

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Terrible layout. Why has she not put in a nice new kitchen at the back so she has a big open plan living area. She stated her dream was to have a big kitchen island ? Good luck selling if you ever want to move
All very odd,but I'm sure more will be revealed.we know she's getting a free dishwasher -perhaps garage is now a utility room which would free up space in the kitchen?🏰

Reactions: 5
All very odd,but I'm sure more will be revealed.we know she's getting a free dishwasher -perhaps garage is now a utility room which would free up space in the kitchen?🏰
Because she doesn’t really use her kitchen apart from the odd ready meal or the Sophie Special of Nachos made with a whole bottle of sweet chilli sauce 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.