Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers will especially, even if they don’t buy because they don’t know what the affiliate hashtag is. I didn’t know until I read here. It’s very devious behaviour.
She makes out to be the same old Soph, girl next door,a bit thick and ditsy, notice how her voice changes when she is talking about her Ebayer finds.I think she is far more intelligent than the simple Essex girl she portrays. It’s all a business model,with cleverly planted sales pitches in her stories.She is the most devious seller on Instagram.She deserves the backlash and angry posts on here,Soph we know you are reading this! It is not ‘trolling’ it’s the truth darling!

Her latest post 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've noticed she'll never share the proper price of an item. She'll often say "it was a bargain, not sure how much but I'll add the link below" so that even if you don't buy, you're gonna click the link out of nosiness to see how much it is. Little does everyone know about the cookies and any sales on ebay for the month being recorded as via her link. Very underhand.
Omg yes didnt think of that [emoji849]

Reactions: 10
Her followers will especially, even if they don’t buy because they don’t know what the affiliate hashtag is. I didn’t know until I read here. It’s very devious behaviour.
Same i never knew about all this cookie business either. I don’t click on any swipe ups now. If i really wana look up an item i just screenshot and search for it myself.

Reactions: 7
Tbh,if I were her mother,I'd be pleading with her to give this up now.if she really suffers from anxiety i would be very afraid for her.she is putting her health at risk and more importantly the relationship between her baby and herself-she'll be no good to him if she makes herself ill.
However,I don't believe for a moment that she has any disorder(apart from an inflated ego),I am officially diagnosed and on a bad day collapse in a heap if someone says boo to me!there is no way in the world that I could cope with the criticism which she obviously reads.just saying🤷‍♀️
Her mother’s in it with her. She sold that table and chair set in schpock (although I’ve seen it in resent stories).

turnover and profit are very different things.

I watched how many tacky curtain tie backs she sold in an hour....she posted countless ‘Ebayer’ swipe ups yesterday and the figures are crazy! Surely at some point she is going to have to change her narrative from ‘Guys,I found you Guys the link for the barg I found on ebay’ to ‘I make a % of every sale here guys’
🤑🤑🤑

So the radiator covers have generated almost half a million pounds in sales! Yes, that’s right £500,000 from her radiator covers!
Woe
If I was an eBay we seller I’d hit the jackpot if she linked my products. I wonder if she messagesvthem and asks them to pay for their item to be linked

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Correct me if im wrong, why have an extension built surely she could've given up her dressing room and the baby could use that room..... oh no wait she's too self centered.
Nothing self centred about having a dressing room I love mine !

Reactions: 8
I love mine too but I wouldn’t build an extension so I could have one. Their house had 3 bedrooms pre extension: theirs, Henry’s, and the dressing room. They only actually need 2 bedrooms: one for them and one for the baby. She is a grade A tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally agree

I actually feel like the ASA are deliberately vague in order to catch people out. You can’t do right for doing wrong with them. They use the word “featured” constantly, but can’t give an actual definition of what they class as something being featured.

Then people get their knickers in a twist about “misleading followers” saying, oh if your unsure just mark as an #ad or #gifted anyway. But surely that’s misleading people too? Marking something as #ad or #gifted when it actually isn’t?
I don’t think that anyone would put ad or gifted beside something that wasn’t either of those things, I for instance wouldn’t cause it’s not true. However if mrs hinch has accepted doors for instance as gifts, a condition as an influencer is to make it clear she was gifted them or is doing a paid partnership, ad, whatever she wants to call it so has to put the correct label next to them, over and over again. Just cause she said she didn’t pay for them last week doesn’t mean she doesn’t need to say it this week again too... some people maybe missed the first story? Why would she mark something that she had paid for herself with either of those hashtags?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her mother’s in it with her. She sold that table and chair set in schpock (although I’ve seen it in resent stories).

turnover and profit are very different things.

Woe
If I was an eBay we seller I’d hit the jackpot if she linked my products. I wonder if she messagesvthem and asks them to pay for their item to be linked
I should imagine it works in a similar way to her usual brand marketing where Gleam/Hinch charge them £4/5,000 to be featured, if you look at the volume of sales I should imagine she has grey tasselly tie back and radiator cover companies begging to pay her! 🤑🤑🤑 I think Ava whatever is the only small business she has genuinely helped altruistically.Soph,we haven’t heard you mention Ava wax melts for ages,maybe tomorrow so we know you are reading? ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've noticed she'll never share the proper price of an item. She'll often say "it was a bargain, not sure how much but I'll add the link below" so that even if you don't buy, you're gonna click the link out of nosiness to see how much it is. Little does everyone know about the cookies and any sales on ebay for the month being recorded as via her link. Very underhand.
I have a 90yr old cousin who can tell me how much she paid for a pan in 1952 (it's immaculate. Looks brand new! ) AND a pair of scissors she bought in 1978. If you are going to advertise this crap, why wouldn't you get the info first, then make your video? Or would that make her look like too much of a ruthless saleswoman?

Reactions: 13
I love mine too but I wouldn’t build an extension so I could have one. Their house had 3 bedrooms pre extension: theirs, Henry’s, and the dressing room. They only actually need 2 bedrooms: one for them and one for the baby. She is a grade A tit.
[emoji1360]

Reactions: 2
Another thing that really gets to me is the way she says all the best. She has admitted it’s used ironically when someone says something stupid, pretty sure she said this in her book. When she gets a ‘rubbish ebayer’ (never anymore cause they’re all a con) she would laugh and say ‘all the best soph’ ironically. So why does she tell her hinchers all the best? Just another way to take the piss out of them without them realising?

Reactions: 11
She’s obviously had decorators in.....wouldn’t it actually have been an achievement to decorate their own home.....but why would they when companies have probably been falling over themselves to gift her everything including their services. Hope they didn’t pay anyone to fit that no doubt gifted wallpaper in the lounge....it’s fitted horrendously 😱it looks naff, you can see every join...must look even worse in real life. I’ve just wallpapered at my Daughters and you can’t see the joins and I’m not an experienced decorator.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s obviously had decorators in.....wouldn’t it actually have been an achievement to decorate their own home.....but why would they when companies have probably been falling over themselves to gift her everything including their services. Hope they didn’t pay anyone to fit that no doubt gifted wallpaper in the lounge....it’s fitted horrendously 😱it looks naff, you can see every join...must look even worse in real life. I’ve just wallpapered at my Daughters and you can’t see the joins and I’m not an experienced decorator.
I thought he same about the joins too, it looks awful 🥴

Reactions: 4
Well she could have turned that into a baby’s room instead of the whole extension. That’s whats self centred 😂😂 the house was big enough already. Henry doesn’t need a room either. She basically just had an extension so she didn’t have to give up two rooms for a baby

Reactions: 9
I don’t think that anyone would put ad or gifted beside something that wasn’t either of those things, I for instance wouldn’t cause it’s not true. However if mrs hinch has accepted doors for instance as gifts, a condition as an influencer is to make it clear she was gifted them or is doing a paid partnership, ad, whatever she wants to call it so has to put the correct label next to them, over and over again. Just cause she said she didn’t pay for them last week doesn’t mean she doesn’t need to say it this week again too... some people maybe missed the first story? Why would she mark something that she had paid for herself with either of those hashtags?
It’s not the marking of them the first time that’s confusing.

Everyone understands that. My sister had ASA on her case because something she had previously done an ad for (was makes and declared correctly at the time) appeared in the background for 3 seconds of an unrelated video a few weeks later. She got a warning for undeclared advertising revenue. Even tho the thing was only in the background of video

ASA then gave very conflicting information of what they consider as something being “featured”. I was then told on here to just mark everything as #ad and #gifted just Incase. But that’s ridiculous and also misleading.

That’s what we are finding confusing

• Sad
Can tell Jamie was really into playing “games to play in bed when you can’t sleep” 😂 like pacifying a toddler and playing along to keep them amused. All he did was ask her the same questions back instead of thinking of his own 😂

Then playing the word game when you have to take the last letter of the previous word and think of a word beginning with that letter....
Jamie - “nougat”
Hinch - “rhubarb”
😂😂😂😂
Jamie - “nougat ends in T babe not R”
Hinch - “oh for fucks sake Jamie im just learning all this is new to me why did you have to put a word in like that for”

Absolutely creased laughing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just a quick update on the eBay cookies. It's actually only 24 hours that they're stored. Don't need to be AS worried that we've inadvertently been funding her.

Screenshot from the eBay partnership network guide.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s not the marking of them the first time that’s confusing.

Everyone understands that. My sister had ASA on her case because something she had previously done an ad for (was makes and declared correctly at the time) appeared in the background for 3 seconds of an unrelated video a few weeks later. She got a warning for undeclared advertising revenue. Even tho the thing was only in the background of video

ASA then gave very conflicting information of what they consider as something being “featured”. I was then told on here to just mark everything as #ad and #gifted just Incase. But that’s ridiculous and also misleading.

That’s what we are finding confusing
Why is it misleading?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.