Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She coped quite well on this morning!
You think???
The second one was the one I saw and it was awkward to watch! Looked like she was trying to remember her lines! Plus holly and phill just looked confused. Nah that appearance was bad.

she’s such a stroppy teenager. Gleam have had a word and she’s angry, so posted up the damage control stories and nothing else. Probably sitting there sulking looking like she did at b&m

Reactions: 9
The episode of her looking through the newspaper supplement was filmed at the lodge 100%.so was the recent photo of baby during her q&a.
So still enjoying the hottub-no wonder her friends have come out of the woodwork!!😏😉

Reactions: 4
You think???
The second one was the one I saw and it was awkward to watch! Looked like she was trying to remember her lines! Plus holly and phill just looked confused. Nah that appearance was bad.

she’s such a stroppy teenager. Gleam have had a word and she’s angry, so posted up the damage control stories and nothing else. Probably sitting there sulking looking like she did at b&m
She'll most probs be back tonight saying she's had a message from a 'troll' to get some sympathy.

The episode of her looking through the newspaper supplement was filmed at the lodge 100%.so was the recent photo of baby during her q&a.
So still enjoying the hottub-no wonder her friends have come out of the woodwork!!😏😉
I actually thought it was filmed in her Mum & Dads house.

You think???

What happened at B&M? I don’t follow as closely as others

Reactions: 1
She'll most probs be back tonight saying she's had a message from a 'troll' to get some sympathy.

I actually thought it was filmed in her Mum & Dads house.
No-I've stayed there.recognise the sofa and wooden floor.plus,in the photo,there are clearly visible allocated white towels

No-I've stayed there.recognise the sofa and wooden floor.plus,in the photo,there are clearly visible allocated white towels
Miss marple at your service 👵🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
You think???

I watched the first one and didnt think it was that bad really. Not seen any since.
The woman is so fake

Reactions: 3
I rest my case!-now what on earth was the point of that last little snippet?🤔
Would love to show you my 3 doggies being arseholes together-real entertainment!🐶🐶🐶

Reactions: 2
Oh another thing, yesterday when she was talking about those tassle thingys (or maybe it was something else can’t remember) she said she’s just gone and ordered some more “before they sell out”.
I was watching a YouTube video about an influencer who was involved in a scam and that phrase came up, thats another tactic ppl use to try and sell products it makes people panic buy at the thought of missing out, before they get to really think about it and realise they don’t actually need it.

I’m sure she’s done that before with her radiator covers.

Oh another thing, yesterday when she was talking about those tassle thingys (or maybe it was something else can’t remember) she said she’s just gone and ordered some more “before they sell out”.
I was watching a YouTube video about an influencer who was involved in a scam and that phrase came up, thats another tactic ppl use to try and sell products it makes people panic buy at the thought of missing out, before they get to really think about it and realise they don’t actually need it.

I had to do exactly this, stop myself and tell myself that I didn’t need it.
I’m ashamed to say that I still have a ridiculous collection of wax melts that I’m working my way through. I refuse to throw them away, and give away as much as I can to family and friends. I was buying those stupid bleeping minky cloths in bulk so I wouldn’t miss out. It got to the point where I was buying absolutely everything, regardless of whether I needed it or not. My hubby threatened to cut my bank card in half.
I count myself lucky that I was able to pull away from it all, but if someone who has mental health issues finds themselves in the same situation, I can’t imagine it would be as easy for them to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Oh I just love seeing my ebayers in their new home. Be honest Sophie you should just write
This lady just paid for my new car from buying all the crap I peddle

Infuriating

Reactions: 13
I agree she does look better here, even though there is still a filter on it, also I think her lip fillers havent been topped up in a while, lips look so much more natural if not a little wonky... Whereas if you look at the pics of her on this morning, she gives a drag vibe and her lips are huge!
Drag vibe 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

That really is a bizarre layout of the extension. So your going to walk thru the dining room to get to the lounge?? And she “may” put a play area in the corner of the living room for Ronnie .... I wonder how Henry will feel about that - we’ve never seen any of his toys lying around 🧐 oh wait, he doesn’t have any🙄. Prove me wrong Soph - show Henry having fun wrestling a teddy bear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What I am wondering now is.. if her doors were gifted to her, now with all the videos where she walks through a door or polishes a handle or even just if you can see a door next to a basket she is filming... will she need to have gifted on the video?
Things like this are exactly what I meant! Thank you!

Will she now need to declare #gifted every time she walks through a door?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if it would be easier to get tacky mirror stickers "#gifted" and slap them on her whole house? Then she wouldn't "forget" be compliant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She says ‘not gonna lie’ an awful lot too 🤔🙄
‘Guys’🤑

Yeah, they got her at an unfortunate angle there!

No idea how she’d cope with a TV slot when she’s this self conscious about her looks.
She has definitely had a fair bit of work done during her 6 week maternity break. New teeth, huge microbladed eyebrows, lip filler and possibly filler/Botox . I have no issue with people having these treatments although not my style,it’s the several million Hinchers who will inevitably aspire to look like her. Many new mothers will feel depressed comparing themselves with the skinny,perfect plastic Mrs Hinch which I find heartbreaking.Another reason to dislike her, and I thought over use of toxins,dangerous use of chemicals, lying about ‘Ebayer’ finds,endless money making swipe ups, ignoring ASA guidelines and taking the piss out of her Dad was a long enough list! 🤮🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure she’s done that before with her radiator covers.
I watched how many tacky curtain tie backs she sold in an hour....she posted countless ‘Ebayer’ swipe ups yesterday and the figures are crazy! Surely at some point she is going to have to change her narrative from ‘Guys,I found you Guys the link for the barg I found on ebay’ to ‘I make a % of every sale here guys’
🤑🤑🤑

I watched how many tacky curtain tie backs she sold in an hour....she posted countless ‘Ebayer’ swipe ups yesterday and the figures are crazy! Surely at some point she is going to have to change her narrative from ‘Guys,I found you Guys the link for the barg I found on ebay’ to ‘I make a % of every sale here guys’
🤑🤑🤑
So the radiator covers have generated almost half a million pounds in sales! Yes, that’s right £500,000 from her radiator covers!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.