Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing wrong with how she looks. It’s the deceitful way in which she uses those stupid filters.

Reactions: 22
Yeah, they got her at an unfortunate angle there!

No idea how she’d cope with a TV slot when she’s this self conscious about her looks.
I think that one might be from one of the Paparazzi she was on about in the questions.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand all this bashing her looks, some people use filters some people don’t. We know filters aren’t real life. Personally what I think is ugly is bashing someone’s looks in the first place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Don't think anyone is bashing her looks, just more why use all the filters is all.. Like she's put her life out there for the world to see. And when she's done up to the 9's for her shower etc. she has no problem posting real life pics but then hides behind the filters for some reason... Everyone is insecure about their looks and even super models are caught on camera looking a lot less than perfect, but if you are gonna be in the lime light then stop hiding behind the filters. I think she's a gorgeous looking girl and doesn't need any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Business as usual in the Hinch household Ebayers , hints for for freebies, ads for everything ,sometimes labelled mostly not nasty digs at those who are not deluded and part of her cult , laughing at her dad for engagement what a star ! Fake, self obsessed, greedy scrounging encouraging others to spend spend spend because that’s how to be her best friend 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, they got her at an unfortunate angle there!

No idea how she’d cope with a TV slot when she’s this self conscious about her looks.
How about that pic that trace put up when she was wearing the black dress, she looked awful in that one.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand all this bashing her looks, some people use filters some people don’t. We know filters aren’t real life. Personally what I think is ugly is bashing someone’s looks in the first place.
I think she’s quite attractive but she has got an ugly personality which can marr people’s looks. She needs to stop using filters and be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Some of the products she was laughing at are designed for people with limited mobility . So they can do normal household chores . Does she laugh at people using walking sticks too?
I am 35 years old. I have not only mental health issues but physical health issues that have left me needing a walker and other aids. Her stories yesterday about the magazine were absolutely disgusting. I am self conscious enough that I need walking aids and aids to help me around the house (and yes I have bought things from easylife to help me) at my age but her encouraging her cult to laugh at these types of magazines and products was a step too far.

As others have said Gleam has clearly been on the phone telling her to sort it out and I am glad to those of you who contacted gleam to complain about it. She is showing herself to be the bully she really is and I hope more hinchers see it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am 35 years old. I have not only mental health issues but physical health issues that have left me needing a walker and other aids. Her stories yesterday about the magazine were absolutely disgusting. I am self conscious enough that I need walking aids and aids to help me around the house (and yes I have bought things from easylife to help me) at my age but her encouraging her cult to laugh at these types of magazines and products was a step too far.

As others have said Gleam has clearly been on the phone telling her to sort it out and I am glad to those of you who contacted gleam to complain about it. She is showing herself to be the bully she really is and I hope more hinchers see it.
Bless you. I have a disabled child so it really hit a nerve here too to see her laughing at products in that supplement. This morning's post saying she has ordered from the mag was complete damage limitation because I'm sure Gleam got a lot of complaints.

Reactions: 15
But she implies quite a lot that the butterfly filter is what she actually looks like in real life and that’s what I don’t like! Yes by all means use filters, but don’t then try and hide it! The worst example is her before and after weight loss photos. The photo of her looking bigger, a few people suspect isn’t her and the photo of her now is sooooo heavily filtered it Is ridiculous!

She’s got nothing to worry about with her looks, yes some paps have caught her at bad angles. But generally she’s an attractive woman who should embrace that. Might help some of her followers to embrace themselves too if she claims to be all about improving mental health.

On the other hand, if she’s doesn’t feel confident enough to appear without a filter then I don’t have a problem with that either. She just needs to stop implying it’s her real face.

Reactions: 14
Also, what’s people’s opinion on her baby shower phots? Are they shopped or is that what she actually looks like with a little extra weight around her chin?

Eye make up is a little heavy but I think she does look very pretty in the photo of just her.
I’m just fascinated how the woman looks completely different every time you see her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I sent in a complaint to Gleam about her ridiculing a publication for people with mobility issues. That really riled me up to be honest and not just because it's her

Reactions: 9
That thing with wheels that you sit on to do your garden looks awesome. I want one!

Another mid 30s person with physical and mental health issues weighing in and agreeing that it’s not nice to laugh at that magazine.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never felt more ashamed to share the name Sophie with this woman 😪

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.