Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 32911
I think she looks so much better like this. Without all the heavy make up but each to their own. My one question is how is she not fed up of grey yet? I mean the entire house is grey. Everything and it’s just so boring! Get some colour in your life girl 😉
We all look better with a filter that slims our face and evens out our skin tone. Let’s see her go live without a stupid filter on.

Reactions: 9
Oh another thing, yesterday when she was talking about those tassle thingys (or maybe it was something else can’t remember) she said she’s just gone and ordered some more “before they sell out”.
I was watching a YouTube video about an influencer who was involved in a scam and that phrase came up, thats another tactic ppl use to try and sell products it makes people panic buy at the thought of missing out, before they get to really think about it and realise they don’t actually need it.

Reactions: 32
Tbh,if I were her mother,I'd be pleading with her to give this up now.if she really suffers from anxiety i would be very afraid for her.she is putting her health at risk and more importantly the relationship between her baby and herself-she'll be no good to him if she makes herself ill.
However,I don't believe for a moment that she has any disorder(apart from an inflated ego),I am officially diagnosed and on a bad day collapse in a heap if someone says boo to me!there is no way in the world that I could cope with the criticism which she obviously reads.just saying🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand all this bashing her looks, some people use filters some people don’t. We know filters aren’t real life. Personally what I think is ugly is bashing someone’s looks in the first place.
So some of us on here are guilty of "bashing her looks" as you put it... this is a trash thread on a gossip site!

What I think is ugly is someone who makes fun of a products in a catalogue aimed at people with disabilities because it's her idea of entertainment or getting engagement on her account.
And she does it to an audience of nearly 3M followers, not to mention the people who view but don't follow.
She then followed that up with several more stories where she blatantly took the piss out of her Dad.

Reactions: 15
Oh another thing, yesterday when she was talking about those tassle thingys (or maybe it was something else can’t remember) she said she’s just gone and ordered some more “before they sell out”.
I was watching a YouTube video about an influencer who was involved in a scam and that phrase came up, thats another tactic ppl use to try and sell products it makes people panic buy at the thought of missing out, before they get to really think about it and realise they don’t actually need it.

I don’t think anyone has to worry about those selling out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm so confused because she's literally treating this newborn baby like its a puppy. Just came into their lives so easily completely as planned and its all lovely and they can pack up and go on multiple holidays around the country and everything is so smooth and great! Saying that, I wouldn't even take a new puppy away on a mini break! Also I'm not a mum so have no idea but isn't it really important to get babies into a routine as soon as possible? Surely it's not great for the baby to be moved around to multiple different environments so soon ...
Not defending her at all but babies that little won’t be going into routines. It’s all about survivalnthe first few weeks ansnbaby will be ok anywhere mum is it’s more about mums comfort. I for one wouldn’t have wanted to be away from my home and hated that I had to give both in hospital. Beggars belief why on earth she had a massive extension done at the same time with having a baby and also the need to go away I just don’t get it

Reactions: 9
Beggars belief why on earth she had a massive extension done at the same time with having a baby and also the need to go away I just don’t get it
Life happens. How many people do you see on Location, Location, Location wanting to find a house while 6 months pregnant?

To be fair they did put the planning in a while ago and it was initially turned down. Probably thought that it would all have been completed ages ago.

Reactions: 6
Beggars belief why on earth she had a massive extension done at the same time with having a baby and also the need to go away I just don’t get it
To be fair I think she’s done the extension right. She’s gone away and stayed at her mums while the baby’s little and doesn’t care where he is, now it’s all finished and they can move home and enjoy him and get into a routine together. Much easier then lugging a toddler about 🤣

Reactions: 7
Not defending her at all but babies that little won’t be going into routines. It’s all about survivalnthe first few weeks ansnbaby will be ok anywhere mum is it’s more about mums comfort. I for one wouldn’t have wanted to be away from my home and hated that I had to give both in hospital. Beggars belief why on earth she had a massive extension done at the same time with having a baby and also the need to go away I just don’t get it
I think so that she could pretend her break was to do with spending time with her baby when really she just wanted to hide the fact that they were staying somewhere else. Her break conveniently ended when the extension was nearly done.

Reactions: 10
Sometimes I think this thread makes really good, informative points and I think YES others feel how I do. Then I see people that aren’t even Mother’s mocking the fact that her baby isn’t in a routine and this thread goes to tit. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 18
View attachment 32911
I think she looks so much better like this. Without all the heavy make up but each to their own. My one question is how is she not fed up of grey yet? I mean the entire house is grey. Everything and it’s just so boring! Get some colour in your life girl 😉
I agree she does look better here, even though there is still a filter on it, also I think her lip fillers havent been topped up in a while, lips look so much more natural if not a little wonky... Whereas if you look at the pics of her on this morning, she gives a drag vibe and her lips are huge!

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I think this thread makes really good, informative points and I think YES others feel how I do. Then I see people that aren’t even Mother’s mocking the fact that her baby isn’t in a routine and this thread goes to tit. 🙄
Whats with this thread today?
You're about the 3rd person to have came on and made a comment about what's been discussed and said it doesn't suit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh sweet lord! Hope they are left with warehouses of this useless crap!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.