Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the products she was laughing at are designed for people with limited mobility . So they can do normal household chores . Does she laugh at people using walking sticks too?
She probably does, the wretch.

Then again it's surprising how many people laugh at stuff like that saying 'who is lazy enough to buy that' etc. Then when I point out disabled people and the elderly need them, the penny drops. She strikes me as one of those people.

Reactions: 4
I have to say, this thread can verge slightly on petty with the things people slag Hinch off for and a lot of stuff I read and I'm like, so what? Her looks, her parenting, her dog, whatever it may be. And I know that is life (I've gotten carried away and done it myself on here a few times but hate how bitter it makes me), people gossip and critisize, and hell does she put the her whole life out there to be critisized but I kinda wish sometimes we could get back to the real reasons why we all came here originally. The bottom line as to why we dislike her is her lies, right? Or her overuse of chemicals? Her using vulnerable people's weaknesses for her own gain? These are all genuine bad qualities in a person worthy of the dislike and hatred we give. Anything else is kinda insignificant.

Its clearly not everyone and some of the other comments are hilarious. But others just seem spiteful for the sake of being spiteful?
I agree. It’s easy to get sucked in and start criticising everything just because you don’t like the person.

Reactions: 4
Some of the products she was laughing at are designed for people with limited mobility . So they can do normal household chores . Does she laugh at people using walking sticks too?
Ive said this before her and bug boy strike me as the sort of people who will snigger and laugh if they see a less advantaged person be it overweight or with mobility issues. Obvs that’s just my own opinion but I’ve known many people like that and they seem the type.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how long it will be till something like the daily fail picks up that post and roasts her for it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it me or has she just answered everything we was talking about on here?
Morning soph! Sleep well??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ive said this before her and bug boy strike me as the sort of people who will snigger and laugh if they see a less advantaged person be it overweight or with mobility issues. Obvs that’s just my own opinion but I’ve known many people like that and they seem the type.
I find it bizzare. She's smart; the saleswoman head goes on and she's on the ball.

But she doesn't seem to realise that behaviour like yesterday could be offensive to people; she thinks it's funny, she thinks her followers will find it funny. It's like she has absolutely no clue that other people think differently to her or she has no conscience whatsoever......

I suspect it's a bit of both.

Reactions: 11
8AFBE6E1-BA92-4947-BC5B-5A0E10ECB80B.jpeg

I think she looks so much better like this. Without all the heavy make up but each to their own. My one question is how is she not fed up of grey yet? I mean the entire house is grey. Everything and it’s just so boring! Get some colour in your life girl 😉

Reactions: 16
View attachment 32911
I think she looks so much better like this. Without all the heavy make up but each to their own. My one question is how is she not fed up of grey yet? I mean the entire house is grey. Everything and it’s just so boring! Get some colour in your life girl 😉
But she doesn’t look like that.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did that, it still didn’t make any difference. It’s sorted itself out now but im gona try that ad blocker that someone recommended earlier.

BlockBear - not had any pop ups since 😊

Reactions: 5
Guys dunno if it’s alrsdy been said as it was three hours ago but she’s posted about trace nails. Omg she defo reads here. I wasn’t convinced properly until now!!!’

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.