Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind grey, it's a cool neutral and very popular at the moment, but there's so much more you can do with it than Hinch does. She's playing it very safe by using grey decor plus grey as an accent colour, which is why it all looks so bland and devoid of personality. A pop of another colour would lift the whole interior, grey can work so well with red, orange, pink, even yellows.
I agree. I have grey, but also pops of white, black and pink. My furniture is light oak. It sounds awful but works well!!

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong are you not supposed to put the first eyelet hole thing on the curtain the other side of the bracket so that when you pull the curtains they don’t all meet in the middle?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Correct me if I’m wrong are you not supposed to put the first eyelet hole thing on the curtain the other side of the bracket so that when you pull the curtains they don’t all meet in the middle?

But she’s just learning! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she keeps those tacky light switch covers on once she’s added her swipe ups? We must take note and see if they’re still in situ in a couple of weeks.

Also, going back a few stories now but does anyone else cringe when they hear Jamie speak?! Him admiring the football kit made me wince.. he sounds like such a chav; what’s with the word “mate” on the end of every sentence?! 🙈
If it looks like a chav and talks like a chav....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ffs her live stories today are cringe. A bit 'emosh' is she. Bullshit. She's so fake.

• Haha
I said it before when I saw the plans but I don’t actually like the layout of her new extensions. There’s no flow to the downstairs, if she had of got rid of the downstairs bog and put a doorway there then it would be better but of course then it would 1 less loo to flush chemicals down. As it is if they’re sitting in the lounge and someone knocks on the door (crazy fan) they’ve got to walk all the way through 2 rooms to get there.
Why does she need 4 bathrooms? Like really why?

Can just picture the scene can’t you...

Jamie - “come on babe let’s go take Henry to the only field he’s ever been in before we go round your Mums for your favourite dinner”

Grinch - “oh hang on handsomes let me put some cheeky swipes ups on for the shoppers first for these tacky as duck light switches and cheap curtain rods and tie backs”

Both fall into hysterics laughing as the £ in their eyes get bigger and bigger and bigger
One thing blander than her house and that's mummy's roast dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her sheep followers don't seem to have an ounce of common sense between them. I've never seen such a witch bunch of clueless huns in my life.

• Haha
Can just picture the scene can’t you...

Jamie - “come on babe let’s go take Henry to the only field he’s ever been in before we go round your Mums for your favourite dinner”

Grinch - “oh hang on handsomes let me put some cheeky swipes ups on for the shoppers first for these tacky as duck light switches and cheap curtain rods and tie backs”

Both fall into hysterics laughing as the £ in their eyes get bigger and bigger and bigger
Not before having a read on here! After what we said she now she giving her hinch army a little story as even she must of thought shite it was a bit too obvious how I just dropped the swipes up then left for my 💵💵 to come rolling in.
Can tell it wasnt planned and only doing it because she reading here because she doesn't have her eyelashes on!!
Tell the hinch army a little family story then off she goes and feels that's enough to pull the wool over her hinch army eyes.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 32725

And there we have it guys the answer to what is she going to do with that useless bit of space, an even more useless table with fake flowers on 😁 Btw Morning Soph 👋🏻
I spat my coffee out at that ... I'd get one of those lovely vintage type chairs for that spot .... think they are called queen Anne chairs ... the pedestal is god awful and will look worse with plastic flowers

• Heart
Right on that live, I know she's using the butterfly filter and it alters the face shape, but she looks different to when she's used it perviously. I'm suspicious that she's had work done on her face during the downtime, her eyes and her jaw line.

Reactions: 10
Right on that live, I know she's using the butterfly filter and it alters the face shape, but she looks different to when she's used it perviously. I'm suspicious that she's had work done on her face during the downtime, her eyes and her jaw line.
I think she looks so much nicer without the false lashes - not as hard looking ... but sorry the eyebrows 🙈 I know they are fashionable at the moment but I think hers are ott

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was literally coming on to say how different she looks. She looks 10 times better without the massive eyelashes that’s for sure!

Reactions: 14
I know it's her own choice what she wears but I thought she looked much better in that story without the lashes & stuff

Reactions: 13
The filter slims the jaw line and smooths the face etc..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.