Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn. I did my kitchen in dulux frosted steel a few months back. Better stock up on paint to touch up before her face ends up on the tin 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The filter slims the jaw line and smooths the face etc..
I know what the filter does, but I've seen her with that filter many times in the past, and she does look different, people noticed it when she filmed something and it was shown at her nail friends party a few weeks ago. Believe me, she looks different.

Reactions: 7
Right on that live, I know she's using the butterfly filter and it alters the face shape, but she looks different to when she's used it perviously. I'm suspicious that she's had work done on her face during the downtime, her eyes and her jaw line.
I was just going to say exactly the same thing....first thing I noticed and obviously now makes sense why we've on,y had Gretel filters till now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't believe that the swipe ups have started already!! Got to fund the furnishings I suppose.... surely with all that money she could buy some lovely quality furniture?! Mind you, I have a friend with money and she still buys tat 🙈

Reactions: 11
I don't mind grey, it's a cool neutral and very popular at the moment, but there's so much more you can do with it than Hinch does. She's playing it very safe by using grey decor plus grey as an accent colour, which is why it all looks so bland and devoid of personality. A pop of another colour would lift the whole interior, grey can work so well with red, orange, pink, even yellows.
Yes. I have grey and white as background. Had enough of beige and cream. I've got pictures with colour in and they have a little grey in too so it works better. Couldn't do with it all monochrome.

Reactions: 4
I was just going to say exactly the same thing....first thing I noticed and obviously now makes sense why we've on,y had Gretel filters till now!!
I’ve just found that filter on Snapchat for the first time. Wow, it really changes your face...shame I can’t have it permanently attached.

I agree it looks like she’s had something done. Either that or she’s put a bit of much needed weight on.

Reactions: 6
She's made her million so now the audience gets to watch her wallow in the paid for and kindly gifted chintz palace like a pig in tit
Makes me puke how much money she has made. No talent, crap cleaner, tacky interiors, no taste. A million quid later? Wtaf? It’s a bloody joke.

Reactions: 19
I know what the filter does, but I've seen her with that filter many times in the past, and she does look different, people noticed it when she filmed something and it was shown at her nail friends party a few weeks ago. Believe me, she looks different.
I think she looks different too.

Reactions: 3
I agree. I have grey, but also pops of white, black and pink. My furniture is light oak. It sounds awful but works well!!
I have grey + white in almost every room too . ... But it's a neutral basis to add to easily. I currently have it with Dusky Pink in 1 room, Mustard in another + Navy in the 3rd. It's so easy to add colour with decent accessories etc. When winter comes I'll change the colours to deeper , warmer tones so it's more cosy . They could so easily add some colour without changing it too much.
Can I say though - how much better does she look without her make-up on. I know the filter was still there but she looked miles better without all that slap on !

Reactions: 12
I like her but she isn’t relatable at all to the everyday person.. they way she says ‘ see I buy everything of eBay but then she posts the swipe ups and it’s not a bargain or cheap at all.. when she use to do her weekly hinch hauls but she’d spend £50 on face masks & bath bombs when she showed us her receipts how the hell is that relatable🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I have grey + white in almost every room too . ... But it's a neutral basis to add to easily. I currently have it with Dusky Pink in 1 room, Mustard in another + Navy in the 3rd. It's so easy to add colour with decent accessories etc. When winter comes I'll change the colours to deeper , warmer tones so it's more cosy . They could so easily add some colour without changing it too much.
Can I say though - how much better does she look without her make-up on. I know the filter was still there but she looked miles better without all that slap on !
She looked really soft and pretty. I don't have Snapchat, but I'm tempted to download it just to see how different that filter would make me look!

Reactions: 4
Filter aside, it's nice to see her face without that cringe old lady filter on. She looks nice with no eye makeup.

Reactions: 19
Dont forget handsomes! Surprised he isn’t made to tit in the human toilet too and has his own bathroom! Like the cat in meet the fockers [emoji23]
Omg haha. Good point. It’s not like there aren’t enough toilets to go round [emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.