Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So obviously I’m nosey enough to look up this account on Instagram…..and it’s private, must be to stop all those nusty trolls looking
But with 19k + followers, I don’t reckon it’ll be private for long…….adulation, instafame and many followers needed too much!

I see Sopha follows her, for now perhaps. If she sees the tide has turned, that girl will be blocked soon as I reckon.

Reactions: 20
She’s probably too scared as the crazy huns will go savage at her for daring to see the light about queen soph

Reactions: 14
thread suggestion:

Hinch is addicted to sniffing Lonnie and clearly forgotten about poor old Ronnie!

Reactions: 53
It was public when I looked yesterday and now private - clearly to increase the number of followers now tattle are having a nosey!!!!

Reactions: 10
I didn't think it was possible to have an instagtam colour worse than Hinch's drab Grey but i have found one.. fake tan brown..with a dash of light mint green. These instamums love a good filter no matter the weather.

Hinch the word you are looking for is Autumnal..

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion after taking 3 days to catch up

Jaymieee, ya penisch smells of Brie, still wouldn’t mind baby no. 3!

Reactions: 35
JimBobTendJobStinkyTinyKnob is allowed to play with the Cash Cow baby this morning for a bit of content. That’ll be it for the week now, back to being glued to greasy grinch.

Reactions: 23
Soph would never agree to talk to someone like him because she knows that she's pathetic.

Reactions: 15
Look how she is drawing Lonnies attention away from Inch!!! She is proving to be a little 'obsessed' with her new toy. Lets hope he does not have the same delays as Ron, as he will be so attached and she will just move on like she did with Ron. I think Ron is more astute and never liked her much. Kids are excelent judges of character.

Reactions: 19
Also looks like she's fallen into the Body Shop MLM trap as well, probably to try and climb out of some of the debt she's accumulated because of Hinch. And yet Hinch obviously doesn't care that she's responsible for her and probably hundreds of others falling into the exact same hole.

Reactions: 21
She made it private last night as apparently loads of Tattlers started to follow her

Reactions: 11
This is what I find most annoying about The Hinchers, Sophie knows how damaging it is to get into debt with addiction, just look at Inch with his gambling and allegedly her dad bailing him out. She set out to influence and get people to buy, without a thought to those with addictive personalities who could take it to the extreme

Reactions: 23
She has 100% targeted lower income, probably less educated and more prone to addiction types. She knew exactly what she was doing starting off with the pound shop bargains, making out she was just like them and then gradually sneaking more expensive items in. Releasing her own pointless book of lists when a cheap jotter would do the job. Drip feeding tidbits just to get them to buy her book. Releasing an overpriced homeware range that's direct copies of cheaper items you could get on eBay or HB. She's no better than a conman. And these women just eat it up like she's their friend and cares about them. The only thing she cares about is how much money they can make her. She can't disguise her greed, no matter how much she tries to dress it up with the Disney Princess mum angle.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.