Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’m not sure if they should be onwardly shared, but it’s so hard when they’re out on a public page by the group organisers. I personally wouldn’t be happy with my child’s photos being public like that - but then I don’t share mine publicly like Hinch & co 🙄
Personally I don’t feel comfortable with them being on here, just makes me feel a bit icky.

Reactions: 10
I really hope I’m not turning into my late grandma who was obsessed with etiquette … but Ronnie wearing caps indoors makes my teeth itch. Unless she’s going for the chavtastic Kevin and Perry look. Her clothes sense for herself and Ronnie is shocking (in my humble opinion).

Also very sad to hear about Sarah Harding. I lost a friend to the same illness two years ago and it was heartbreaking seeing her boys at her funeral. It teaches you to live life for the here and now. Who cares about cleaning and buying endless tat when you could be making memories (excuse the cheesy expression) with your friends and family. I won’t plagiarise the quote but there is a good one along the lines of never wishing you’d spent more time cleaning when you’re on your death bed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
7pm grid post about the baby shower if it happens is gonna be absolutely nauseating :sick: then straight home to try and conceive a girl cos bestbubsforeverandeverbutonlyforads won't just be a hashtagboymum anymore :rolleyes:😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I was expecting to come home from work and scroll through a ton of comments about the vom-fest that was SS baby shower but there's nothing ??!!!!!
Failing that seeing a perfectly fine bench that's now been upcycled to tit by soph and again nothing ??!!!! What's going on 🤔🤔🤪🤪

Reactions: 12
Radio silence on all fronts from the baby shower. They’re probably all going to compare filters before they post 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They will probably home school CON so she can take over full time care and entertainment of Ronnie. She does at least play on his terms from what they’ve shown.

And Inch, stop skipping leg day mate. ATB 😘
He reminds me of this meme, minus the bulge of courshe
9E55983A-DD4A-4482-B4AC-573ACDA2F2AE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but Sofa has been nominated in the Sun Fabulous awards thingy, under most influential I think?? Ugh. I only voted to not vote for her. Is it ok to post the link so everyone can choose to not vote for her by choosing someone else?
Apologies and please remove if not ok

Snap 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
10 years for my mum in October. In 2 weeks I'm Skydiving to raise money for The Breast Centre Appeal. Such a young age to pass away at and a cruel way too.
Doubt these imbeciles will even realise and if they do, cue some cringe worthy chav post filtered to the hilt later on tonight 😞
My Mum passed aged 31 miss her always, I hate Cancer. Good luck with the sky dive ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.