Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Winning thread title by @Islandhoppin đŸ„ł
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh ATV 👍)

Friday afternoon and after her milk dispenser rant at her fans on their group little old Soph decided she better try to redeem herself with her hardcore flock and take it back to basics with some actual cleaning.
You could tell she was still livid because she was using her Gretel filter and it’s the equivalent of her turning green like the Incredible Hulk when she gets in a strop.
She uses the grumpy gran persona to give her mean girl attitude out and pretend it’s for comedy effect when in fact she’s just boiling her piss that someone dared to contradict her.

She packed the kids off to old Fiddle Fingers and decided to clean the en-suite which is attached on to Lonnie’s duplicate beige nursery of nightmares. When she said she’d missed cleaning she wasn’t wrong. She clearly hasn’t been doing anything since the baby was born and neither has JimBobNoJobSmallKnob.
The shower was grim and Soph’s amazing cleaning techniques haven’t improved. Multiple strong chemical products used and then covering up mould with sealant instead of tackling it with some bleach to kill it off. No wonder that giraffe in the nursery looks like a victim of a nuclear fall out.
The whole thing was an ad for Scrub Daddy sponges and clearly Soph doesn’t clean if she isn’t being paid to. Filthy mare.

Later that night she drove to collect her pregnant pal and fellow slipper clad grotbag Stacey Solomon for a night out at the Bingo. Well she deserves a break guyshhh, Fiddle Fingers only had the kids for half the day and she’d had to clean a shower screen so she needed some me time with her best bubs forever. (Love you to Romford and back babes). The struggling was put on hold again for her late night Bingo session which seemed to consist of the pair of them acting like two 15 year olds off their tits on white lightning and posting photos of themselves holding hands because they are besties 4 Eva. They’re 4lyfers. They’re ride or dies. You get me bubs?
They appeared to have been sniffing their dabbers with Soph gurning all over the shop and looking like Gemma Collins chewing a wasp and Stacey looking like a boggle eyed rat. (Soph is going to be fuming when she realises Stace didn’t use the death filter). They were screeching and flailing about and disrupting the whole evening for everyone like a pair of prize pricks. They also got caught coming back in via the smoking area by some eagle eyed Tattlers. They did pay tribute to us Tattlers by scoffing some cruncky snacks and pouring ten litres of coke down their throits though, which was sooo sweet of them, thankkshhh you guyssshhh.
They didn’t win. Good. But they won by spending time together đŸ€ą
No doubt the night will have been yet another undisclosed ad for the Bingo company because who could seriously be arsed shifting themselves out of the house at nearly 10 o’clock at night when they’re heavily pregnant to go and play bingo unless they were being paid to do so.

Saturday and after another undeclared ad for her teshco tat Soph took delivery of a coffin to upcycle with Big Al. Has anyone actually seen Jamie since he mocked her for ransacking her cupboards?
Anyway she’s painted it yes you guessed it.. white. And she’s rubbed random bits off with some sandpaper. Again. Yes we get the theme of this now Soph.. maybe try something different next time?
I fully expect to see Big Al sobbing in to a tin of wood filler whilst hiding in the pergola by the end of the day. His head must be thumping with the combination of paint fumes and Soph’s squawking, poor old sod.
The finished article has been dumped behind the sofa and styled with her book, it must be to keep Ron in so he doesn’t make the place look untidy because that’s where he usually plays. Well he would play if he was allowed any toys for himself.

Saturday evening and oi oi here comes Jamaaaaayyyyy with a sneaky little video of old Fiddle Fingers practising her ball skills...oi oi savaloy!
He’s recording da famleeeee in da garden , so blessed innit.
All the best. Etc
Repeat to fade....

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 146
She’s always had these weird flash in the pan obsessions, but I think whitewashing & then dizzstesshhingg Facebook market place furniture has got to be her most bizarre one yet.

And more seating is just what that garden needs! đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just adding this to the new thread as I posted on back end of last one. Apparently she's had over 4,600 new 'followers' today. 😳😳😳
Funny that Mad Freda has been round today so has more than likely looked after the bairns whilst this pair of fake fuckwits have been hammering the credit card. Tattlers are off on a bot hunt to nail this cheating twit.

Screenshot_20210904-211824_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Friday afternoon and after her milk dispenser rant at her fans on their group little old Soph decided she better try to redeem herself with her hardcore flock and take it back to basics with some actual cleaning.
You could tell she was still livid because she was using her Gretel filter and it’s the equivalent of her turning green like the Incredible Hulk when she gets in a strop.
She uses the grumpy gran persona to give her mean girl attitude out and pretend it’s for comedy effect when in fact she’s just boiling her piss that someone dared to contradict her.

She packed the kids off to old Fiddle Fingers and decided to clean the en-suite which is attached on to Lonnie’s duplicate beige nursery of nightmares. When she said she’d missed cleaning she wasn’t wrong. She clearly hasn’t been doing anything since the baby was born and neither has JimBobNoJobSmallKnob.
The shower was grim and Soph’s amazing cleaning techniques haven’t improved. Multiple strong chemical products used and then covering up mould with sealant instead of tackling it with some bleach to kill it off. No wonder that giraffe in the nursery looks like a victim of a nuclear fall out.
The whole thing was an ad for Scrub Daddy sponges and clearly Soph doesn’t clean if she isn’t being paid to. Filthy mare.

Later that night she drove to collect her pregnant pal and fellow slipper clad grotbag Stacey Solomon for a night out at the Bingo. Well she deserves a break guyshhh, Fiddle Fingers only had the kids for half the day and she’d had to clean a shower screen so she needed some me time with her best bubs forever. (Love you to Romford and back babes). The struggling was put on hold again for her late night Bingo session which seemed to consist of the pair of them acting like two 15 year olds off their tits on white lightning and posting photos of themselves holding hands because they are besties 4 Eva. They’re 4lyfers. They’re ride or dies. You get me bubs?
They appeared to have been sniffing their dabbers with Soph gurning all over the shop and looking like Gemma Collins chewing a wasp and Stacey looking like a boggle eyed rat. (Soph is going to be fuming when she realises Stace didn’t use the death filter). They were screeching and flailing about and disrupting the whole evening for everyone like a pair of prize pricks. They also got caught coming back in via the smoking area by some eagle eyed Tattlers. They did pay tribute to us Tattlers by scoffing some cruncky snacks and pouring ten litres of coke down their throits though, which was sooo sweet of them, thankkshhh you guyssshhh.
No doubt the night will have been yet another undisclosed ad for the Bingo company because who could seriously be arsed shifting themselves out of the house at nearly 10 o’clock at night when they’re heavily pregnant to go and play bingo unless they were being paid to do so.

Saturday and after another undeclared ad for her teshco tat Soph took delivery of a coffin to upcycle with Big Al. Has anyone actually seen Jamie since he mocked her for ransacking her cupboards?
Anyway she’s painted it yes you guessed it.. white. And she’s rubbed random bits off with some sandpaper. Again. Yes we get the theme of this now Soph.. maybe try something different next time?
I fully expect to see Big Al sobbing in to a tin of wood filler whilst hiding in the pergola by the end of the day. His head must be thumping with the combination of paint fumes and Soph’s squawking, poor old sod.
The finished article has been dumped behind the sofa and styled with her book, it must be to keep Ron in so he doesn’t make the place look untidy because that’s where he usually plays. Well he would play if he was allowed any toys for himself.

Saturday evening and oi oi here comes Jamaaaaayyyyy with a sneaky little video of old Fiddle Fingers practising her ball skills...oi oi savaloy!
All the best. Etc
Repeat to fade....

Bet Sopha would love to wrap her claw around your thriat hunnay

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Another amazing recap.. you know what I always find weird- why is the niece there without her mum? (Sophie’s sister?).. does fiddles have custody of her? Sophie never shows her being there with her mum..

Reactions: 58
Boom. We have formula. ITS OK TO ADMIT YOU STOPPED BREASTFEEDING. It’s bloody hard work and a lot of people struggle. Before anyone says it could be expressed milk, bollocks. I’m 7 months breastfeeding/pumping and it’s never that white.

If she wants to be an example, maybe just explain this rather than trying to play mother of the year?? Or are you too busy fake filming yourself rubbing pissy nappies on yourself to do this??!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Just adding this to the new thread as I posted on back end of last one. Apparently she's had over 4,600 new 'followers' today. 😳😳😳
Funny that Mad Freda has been round today so has more than likely looked after the bairns whilst this pair of fake fuckwits have been hammering the credit card. Tattlers are off on a bot hunt to nail this cheating twit.

View attachment 745528
I haven’t managed to get 4000 but I did lose count and my thumb was getting RSI :LOL:

Sorry Soph ATV no hard feelings

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The side views of her just look totally different can see how much she filters 😅

Reactions: 21
Boom. We have formula. ITS OK TO ADMIT YOU STOPPED BREASTFEEDING. It’s bloody hard work and a lot of people struggle. Before anyone says it could be expressed milk, bollocks. I’m 7 months breastfeeding/pumping and it’s never that white.

If she wants to be an example, maybe just explain this rather than trying to play mother of the year?? Or are you too busy fake filming yourself rubbing pissy nappies on yourself to do this??!!
you wait until she sees that it’s been spotted, that story will be gone before 24 hours is up!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What’s the betting that bench is at her house by 10am tomorrow and is painted and complete by tea time

Last edited:
Reactions: 55
How on earth is she getting the tat dry enough to put inside so quickly anyway? She’s probably got Ren out there with a hairdryer. SAFETY FIRST KIDS!

Reactions: 27
Brilliant recap @Bunnykins - “when she said she’d missed cleaning she wasn’t wrong” had me giggling

Fanks for the thread title guysch! I’m going to head out into the night with my tend bestie bubs for a late game of Bingo to celebrate. ‘Hilarious’ cartoon themed dabbers for everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Jamie’s bollocks are currently being torn off and stuffed in his ears when she realises he’s got that in shot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So Lennie gets a lovingly stare from mummazzzz with cuddles and Ronnie gets literally shoved out the door

I just can’t take it anymore 😡

also, is Jimalingadingdong not allowed any time with his newborn *cough cough 8 month old 😉* son?? No daddy son cuddles?

• Sad
Reactions: 42
If Hinch and Stacey were genuinely good friends.. why not tag Sophies private and personal acc not her business One? Also joe and inch don't follow each other or either ones partner's...i mean I know Jason Statham wants to not be seen following folk, but it's all bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

All the best. Etc
Repeat to fade....

Brilliant as alwayyyzzzzzzz bubs😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.