Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she hasn’t mentioned baby A’s foundation. Thought that would have been shared by sofa by now.
Yes I said the same the other day and no mention of it being childhood cancer awareness month either.
She’s just a grief tourist the same as all the other influencers who shared Ashley Cains posts saying how upset they were but now haven’t mentioned the charity or helped raise awareness 😡

Reactions: 32
she hasn’t mentioned baby A’s foundation.Thought that would have been shared by sofa by now.
I think it’s strange that she hasn’t mentioned the foundation at all. I don’t subscribe to the idea that if you don’t post on social media about something it means you don’t care, but she seemed really invested in the Cain’s just before Azaylia passed so you’d think she might at least share the page they’ve set up for the foundation.

Reactions: 21
Stacey has appeared on Insta but no sign of Soph in the montage.

Aside, I HATE baby showers and gender reveals with a passion.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ahhh it was her best bubs over the top baby shower today, I wonder if she was invited?

Reactions: 7

She’s never at any of Stacey’s gatherings and Stacey is never at any of hers. I think that why they went bingo so the sheep would be all frothing at the fanny that they are such great friends and over look the fact that she wasn’t at the baby shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn't know she was so overlooked but these look bloody awful. From the bingo when someone came over and spolit their fun i thought they were definitely getting told off but mayb that was wishful thinking. Definitely an undisclosed ad as it was so random they know what bingo is like so why act like tit for brains? It's so strange dumbing themselves down when we know just how clever, manipulative and snide they are. Oh if she bloody says facebook marketplace one more time i will scream! We know! You don't have to keep saying it.
It looks ridiculous, you're only meant to have your fence 6ft but hey ho they do want they want with no consideration for others🙄

Reactions: 9
Hinch defo wasn't at SS baby shower, if she wasn't it kinda proves that their friendship isn't real and it's only for the gram.. Which we all knew anyway.

I do when they look like a bleeping wedding venue like that one. So over board.

Reactions: 20
I look at SS and Hinchs relationship as if she was a panel member on Loose women. They all Work together but some are friends outside work and some aren't. Agree when they're together its a work thing, nothing more nothing less. We've all worked with people and bern civil but cant stand them😉

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.