Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know she was so overlooked but these look bloody awful. From the bingo when someone came over and spolit their fun i thought they were definitely getting told off but mayb that was wishful thinking. Definitely an undisclosed ad as it was so random they know what bingo is like so why act like tit for brains? It's so strange dumbing themselves down when we know just how clever, manipulative and snide they are. Oh if she bloody says facebook marketplace one more time i will scream! We know! You don't have to keep saying it.
Why is her plastic grass this colour? Is it supposed to do that?

Reactions: 7
Oh gosh how sad. That’s really got me.
10 years for my mum in October. In 2 weeks I'm Skydiving to raise money for The Breast Centre Appeal. Such a young age to pass away at and a cruel way too.
Doubt these imbeciles will even realise and if they do, cue some cringe worthy chav post filtered to the hilt later on tonight 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Looks like the niece accompanied JimBobNoJob to baby ballers today. Wonder if it was Freda taking the photo? JimBob looks enthralled!
wtf is this thicko doing now? Her thick best mate did the same the other week. STOP SHARING PHOTOS OF OTHER PEOPLE!
a) not everyone believes they own the rights to their child’s private life and will sell it for a months supply for zoflora
B) you are endangering potentially vulnerable people! All these events with kids and schools you get told to not share photos to sm. I spent years being abused by my ex, I had to run to another part of the country, I could not have photos of my kid’s anywhere public, not on sports days etc, I’d have been at a huge risk if I was at an event with an influencer and they featured my kid. I would not had had the guts to tell them not to take photos as I wouldn’t say boo to a goose after years of abuse. So irritating how stupid these women are

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So..only now does she thank frenchic for the paint for the chest..shes such a con.
It would be great if all these companies out there just chose us normal people at random to try put their products wouldn't it.
No swipe ups for me Mrs grouch. U can duck off

Reactions: 18
10 years for my mum in October. In 2 weeks I'm Skydiving to raise money for The Breast Centre Appeal. Such a young age to pass away at and a cruel way too.
Doubt these imbeciles will even realise and if they do, cue some cringe worthy chav post filtered to the hilt later on tonight 😞
❤ Hugs xxx
8 year for my mum end of September, breast cancer. I did a sky dive to raise money 3 year ago too, what an experience for an amazing charity!!!

Xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
wtf is this thicko doing now? Her thick best mate did the same the other week. STOP SHARING PHOTOS OF OTHER PEOPLE!
a) not everyone believes they own the rights to their child’s private life and will sell it for a months supply for zoflora
B) you are endangering potentially vulnerable people! All these events with kids and schools you get told to not share photos to sm. I spent years being abused by my ex, I had to run to another part of the country, I could not have photos of my kid’s anywhere public, not on sports days etc, I’d have been at a huge risk if I was at an event with an influencer and they featured my kid. I would not had had the guts to tell them not to take photos as I wouldn’t say boo to a goose after years of abuse. So irritating how stupid these women are
Sorry to hear about your situation and I understand your position, but to be fair to Hinch/Barkers they did not publish that picture. It was on the Baby Ballers website. I don’t see why that franchise feels the need to post pictures of each session either but I assume they have consent.

Reactions: 18
I think this is actually on baby ballers Facebook page. I think they enjoy putting pictures of Ronnie up coz he’s a ‘celebrity’s’ child 🙄🙄 I imagine the parents of the kids have agreed to have their children’s pictures used on their social media page

Reactions: 13
Sorry to hear about your situation and I understand your position, but to be fair to Hinch/Barkers they did not publish that picture. It was on the Baby Ballers website. I don’t see why that franchise feels the need to post pictures of each session either but I assume they have consent.
Absolutely. My kids school all make you sign a consent form (if you want to) each term, for photos of your kids along with other kids in their class and school to be published on their website and Facebook page, if you say no they just blurr your child out of group photos.
Hinch will of agreed to have Ronnie shared online, 100%. Otherwise they wouldn't.
But at my kids school events such as sports day / christmas nativity etc they allow you to take photos of your own child one by one at the end, but recordings and photography during the event aren't allowed at all, if they see your phone out you get asked to leave.

Reactions: 11
Guess the official BabyBallers kit they dressed him in was a one time wonder then! Since then he’s been in two different Arsenal kits, the blue England one and now a basketball one. Maybe Inch should have taken him to little kickers, they wear red and white like his beloved Arsenal.
We looked into BabyBallers for my son but both they and little kickers wanted loads of money to sign up and get a kit straight away, and if you or your kid didn’t like it then you could ask for a refund (for the classes, think you were stuck with the kit) We went with Activitots, two week trial at reduced costs then a cheaper sign up fee and cheaper classes! Then again, I’m not tagging a professional men’s football club in everything my toddler does that’s remotely football-like either!

Reactions: 15
So..only now does she thank frenchic for the paint for the chest..shes such a con.
It would be great if all these companies out there just chose us normal people at random to try put their products wouldn't it.
No swipe ups for me Mrs grouch. U can duck off
So the whole “destressing” 🙄 thing has been an undisclosed ad for paint (and possibly FB marketplace)?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They are from the BabyBallers public Facebook page. In fairness to the Hinches, they didn’t share them, I did.

ETA: when I mentioned Freda possibly taking the photo, I meant because the niece is obviously smiling at someone so she’s aware it’s being taken.

Reactions: 9
They are from the BabyBallers public Facebook page. In fairness to the Hinches, they didn’t share them, I did.
That’s fair enough, I know they have shared baby ballers photos to their open public ig accounts in the past, as they read tattle, hopefully they can work out why that’s a big no no! I think most phones nowadays let you scribble over other people’s faces if you wanted to share the photos online though so it’s not a big deal

I think this is actually on baby ballers Facebook page. I think they enjoy putting pictures of Ronnie up coz he’s a ‘celebrity’s’ child 🙄🙄 I imagine the parents of the kids have agreed to have their children’s pictures used on their social media page
I really hope so!

yes saw that now, if that’s the case then I’d be hoping the company did get consent, I used to go to a sensory play group when my son was about Ronnie age and on our first session we would either have to sign a photo release form or say we don’t want to be in photos so I assume they do something similar!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Look at her, running off cos she doesn’t want to be filmed. Hiding behind her baby’s head. She’s such a bleeping bell end.
Ronnie totally blanked her too, she held her hand out to him and he just turned and walked off to look at something else. There’s absolutely no spark to him, no genuine joy in just playing for fun, he’s just plodding through life on his own and it’s really sad. Houseful of people and he’s playing by himself with some netting.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It wouldn't suprise me if she allowed Ronnies photos to be used for free sessions.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.