Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 years for my mum in October. In 2 weeks I'm Skydiving to raise money for The Breast Centre Appeal. Such a young age to pass away at and a cruel way too.
Doubt these imbeciles will even realise and if they do, cue some cringe worthy chav post filtered to the hilt later on tonight 😞
6 years in december for my gran. 5 years next week for my mum. Ive just finished chemo for breast cancer too and start radiotherapy tomorrow. It is such a young age. And so sad. 😔😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I’ve been here too long 🙈

Thought I’ll have a little look at that fab gossip site, what’s it called again (must be my age I’m here every day 😂)

Then I realise I’m typing Twattle into the browser 🙈
Well it does seem we talk about Twats rather a lot 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So SS has put a new post up with limited pics but none of the guests, let's see if Hinch comments on the post🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
So SS has put a new post up with limited pics but none of the guests, let's see if Hinch comments on the post🤔🤔
She was there apparently. I can’t see her Instagram anymore but my friend can and she’s posted on her page a picture of the pair of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So she sacked off one of her oldest best mates kids first birthday party for SS baby shower who she’s known 5 minutes…. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 55
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but Sofa has been nominated in the Sun Fabulous awards thingy, under most influential I think?? Ugh. I only voted to not vote for her. Is it ok to post the link so everyone can choose to not vote for her by choosing someone else?
Apologies and please remove if not ok

Can I just say - please don't vote on this poll 😕 yes, it's awful that Soph is nominated, but the S*n is a horrible, horrible newspaper. Aside from what they did after Hillsborough, they stoke racial hatred and inequality in the country, and voting on the polls gives them clicks, therefore money from adverts, and legitimizes their platform. Please, just let them fade into irrelevance, and all the "awards" that Soph would win from them can go with them too

• Heart
Reactions: 63
😂😂😂 She’s filtered her jawline back in then. Everyone saw you the other day Hinchy, YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS. She has also edited that picture to make herself look acceptable in her eyes at the expense of the guest of honour. She’s such a witch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“Beautiful day with incredible girls” that’s a weird thing to say considering 1) she wasn’t invited to the hen and 2) I doubt she knows SS’s oldest friends and sister that well

talk about pushing your way into the inner circle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ladies, I give you Sophie No Nostrils Hinchliffe. Why the duck she does this is beyond me. 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20210905_205136_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Proves what kind of person she is.
100% if I were one of her oldest closest best mates and she done that too me I’d be questioning our friendship. All about the famous life style with Sophie. one thing in life I’ve learnt is you never screw your oldest and dearest friends over, as when it all goes tits up they will be the ones helping you at the end of the day, not these 5 minute of fame friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.