Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adventures of Ron, Len & Hen….

Another pinched helping hand from Tattle there, Sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another staged photo & we know she’s been reading here! When she tags a company does she mean she ordered and paid for those clothes or were they gifted? There’s a difference between paying for something and receiving something for free & I think she should be honest about this. If I don’t see the tag #gifted I’m assuming she paid for those outfits - again personalised! Whyyyyyyyyyy???????
Keep your kids off social media. They don’t need to be shared for the public to comment on!

Reactions: 17
I followed this thread for 18 month ish now.
now I truly have a hatred for hinch to the point now where I have unfollowed.
My 15 month old son I suspect has developmental delays ...more than likely autism.
my local nhs health visitor has been useless and can not do anything yet ...and when he can be referred at 18 months she advised a 2 year wait ...due to already long lists and covid.

no way though ....I’ve booked 2 private assessments and have a salt Ready and waiting. Now me and my fiancée are not loaded in any way yes it’s expensive but when it comes to our kids ....especially this I can’t and will not wait!

this Last week I’ve just wanted to cry as my son has clearly regressed and lost the ability to make verbal sounds.... doesn’t understand anything , not very sociable etc started to shake his head (possible stim) as well as jumping constantly....
I’ve called helplines ..... tried support groups but I’ve been all but ignored really and left feeling so alone...fell down a YouTube and google rabbit hole 😢😢😢😢
Sorry to go off on a tirade ....

But as for hinch .....her poor boy she exploits every inch of him , has never addressed his issues .... has never publicly advocated and used her platform for change/help/advice/ or even ask for help!!!!! And it makes me sick to my stomach someone could be as selfish and greedy.
I genuinely feel she is not got one maternal bone in her body those boys are just play things!!!! Seeing my son struggle breaks my heart .... yet she laughs manically at hers...and feels appropriate to post toilet videos of him !!!!!! Either bleeping help him and show it or leave social media entirely ......

Any mamas who can point me in the right direction or offer help and advice ....greatly welcome as do feel very very alone at the moment 😩
You sound like an amazing mama and I wish I could offer some helpful advice for what is a heartbreaking situation for you all.
Please stay off google and YouTube!
I really hope that your son gets the support that he needs soon so that you will be able to put in place some routine and practices that will help you as a family.
Wishing you so much love and strength ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!! Just needed to scream! She is an absolute hole. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The tit tip in full.
Why would you take photos of it? Weirdo.
She’s trying to move so far away from what made her famous
Hmmm, heated airer moved from the landing. Maybe the stairs are being put in for the lift conversion 🤔

Reactions: 3
Tattle mentions that Ronnie wasn't photographed with his cousin and brother, then BANG! A photo of Ronnie and Lennie! With a bit of luck Cousin Tommy's mother will have escaped from HMP Maldon before being subjected to multiple photos being taken to get the perfect Instagram worthy shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First the actual home grown tomato and now a vintage looking ladder 😂owpppppp
I was just thinking the exact same thing… though obs Hinchs “home grown” store tomato was much bigger than Stacey’s 😬😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh finally a photo of Mario and Luigi together but surely they could have plonked them in a safer place than on that daft bench, one swift move from either and Luigi will be hitting the deck. He's also very big looking for his age🤔

Also one of my big pet peeves is kids who aren't the same age dressed the same. Give them a bit of individuality.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She would love to do that hun but unfortunately our poor little sofa can’t leave the house or she has the papps chasing her and jimbobnojob aka Tom hardy for photos, they are a mega famous celebrity couple you don’t you know🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
oh sorry I forgot, I’m still learning guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, sometimes I like to think Stacey trolls her for fun… 😂😂😂
And telling us how much she loves colour in her home.

You’d think her bestie bubs would have gifted her one of her overpriced delightful non-identifiable eucalyptus fake plants for her new bathroom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok.
Having gone through each one it’s Mostly clothes dumped on the floor. In Ronnies bedroom it’s clothes on the heated airer. Hopefullynot on🤦🏻‍♀️ What’s either staged (it is) or worrying is that Ronnie seems to be allowed to pull wipes endlessly out of the nappy caddy (but he’s dry right?) and Chuck the nappy bin on its side.Toy cars strewn across the floor not in a way that suggests they were played with. Just dumped, knocked over like someone went In there angry and trashed it. Definitely staged.
Lonnies room - clothes dumped on the floor. Hard to tell whether clean unworn gifted clothes that she’s not bothered to put away or washing. Who knows. I know I have piles of washing in baskets and bags for life but never chucked on the floor. Maybe I’m odd like that. Again staged.
Kitchen - hardest one to work out. The burgers stand out to me. Can’t work out whether the boys have a happy meal. I think so. Or a bbq but why would you bring the burgers in?

—- this is how far I got before I had to stop and now I’m about 4 pages out but I hate wasting stuff I’ve typed up ——-

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Infuriating isn’t she! She started a home account and always wanted a home account and kept her grid posts to just photos of her home (and later her cashcows) but she couldn’t make it as a home account. So she jumped on the cleaning bandwagon that was taking off then, mooched tips off popular accounts and shared them as her own. But only as STORIES because (as she told Trace during one of her nail appointments) “That’s where the engagement is.” Am I jogging your memory now Sof? If not, it’s in the wiki up top, the one you tried to delete Hunnay.
When did she say that to Trace???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.